Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

joined Dec 14, 2013

Missed a perfectly good kabedon joke for the wall monster.

joined Sep 13, 2018

marie poppo ? pokyu popopo

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Normal protagonist being the only human in a monster-girl school: "They're going to look down on me!! ownn, i'm so lonely!! i'm afraid of those lamias!!! own!!!"
This protagonist: lemme see da panties

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Yes? That's why I suggested negating the Age gap tag

Ah, I didn't realize that was a minus, I thought you were just separating the tags.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hylarn posted:

Is there any same age yuri manga with a height gap over 30 centimeters?

Longrunning idk about, but there's always stuff like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_foreigner_and_the_insensitive_tomboy as a oneshot. Oh I bet some of the stuff tagged lolicon + older than she looks is but I do not look at the lolicon tag at all.

Older than she looks -Age gap is probably a better bet. 30 cm is pretty extreme, though

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/vacation_maou_to_pet this one it's pretty big but hard to tell the exact number... Maybe if we had characters more from "foreign" lands

last edited at Feb 3, 2020 3:53PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hylarn posted:

Is there any same age yuri manga with a height gap over 30 centimeters?

Longrunning idk about, but there's always stuff like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_foreigner_and_the_insensitive_tomboy as a oneshot. Oh I bet some of the stuff tagged lolicon + older than she looks is but I do not look at the lolicon tag at all.

Older than she looks -Age gap is probably a better bet. 30 cm is pretty extreme, though

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/vacation_maou_to_pet this one it's pretty big but hard to tell the exact number... Maybe if we had characters more from "foreign" lands

That's definitely Age Gap. Unfortunately, the same thing also rules out everything from Nagori Yu.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

That's some galaxy brained thinking right there, kokeshi girl.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

So what is a Hakushaku? Looking it up, the only translation I got was "Count" or "Earl"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what is a Hakushaku? Looking it up, the only translation I got was "Count" or "Earl"

That's because it was suposs to be Hasshaku not Hakushaku.

joined Sep 12, 2017

the description i've usually gotten was "japanese female slenderman".

joined May 23, 2015

Yeah, there was a mistake somewhere along the line and updated pages fixing it to "Hasshaku" will be put out.

Slenderman is pretty a good comparison, since it apparently originated from a 2ch post.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

That's because it was suposs to be Hasshaku not Hakushaku.

Thought it was a Crane or a Bird from the Po-Po sounds.

Edit: Was that a Hitachi Wand reference at the end?

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 1:02AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Po.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Heh, the first time I saw a nurikabe girl was back in the mid-2000s high school youkai romance Petopeto-san, which also had the titular "sticky" youkai, an akaname, and some kappa — as well as, on the male side, an undead samurai and a shapeshifter who normally had no face so wore a lucha mask. (Not a particularly recommended series, even aside from all the het, though the characters were cute.).

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A monster that eats dirt off people and things??? Japan is a weird place. I mean how are you going to scare the kiddies with that one?
(with a flashlight under my chin in a darkened room) "... and when the man woke up, he was clean from head to toe, and the bathtub was spotless!" (maniacal laugh, children scream)

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 2:55AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A monster that eats dirt off people and things??? Japan is a weird place. I mean how are you going to scare the kiddies with that one?
(with a flashlight under my chin in a darkened room) "... and when the man woke up, he was clean from head to toe, and the bathtub was spotless!" (maniacal laugh, children scream)

It is a fairly common youkai in any series that features such things I feel, but you are right that it hardly seems threatening hehe. Then again I don't think all of them are supposed to either.

Also, Silky made me think of The Ancient Magus' Bride, clearly the best character in that story!

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 3:07AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Also, Silky made me think of The Ancient Magus' Bride, clearly the best character in that story!

I'm unfamiliar with that one. However Silky is cute.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Is the dark matter set edible? Who would eat those?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

...so what did the silky need a whole bottle of lube for?

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 8:10AM

joined May 23, 2015

Sure, Japan has really weird bases for legends.

...ignoring the Scottish ghost also appearing in this chapter, whose only feature is that it does housework when people aren't watching.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

A silkie is a seal who's become a human by shedding their skin. I thought brownies were the ones that specifically were about doing housework, but maybe there's some crossover in duties, haha.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So commited to her gimmick that she lost her free maid

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...so what did the silky need a whole bottle of lube for?

Its just kokeshi sexually harrasing it

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

A silkie is a seal who's become a human by shedding their skin. I thought brownies were the ones that specifically were about doing housework, but maybe there's some crossover in duties, haha.

Oh snap I thought the exact same thing!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Y'know, for a girl who's so obsessed with sex, Kokeshi always passes up opportunities that would actually result in sex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.