Forum › I'm A Fool discussion

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

I really love how they didn't really interact at ALL in high school. Especially how "The Prince" didn't remember her and bothered to do the research to find out who it was and then came back time and time again <3 It's really amazing and lovely the way that people come back into someone's life.

The other thing that I thought really helped this manga stand out was the fact that Kobayashi didn't seem to be doing all that well in her job. As if high school and maybe college(who knows) was her high point. Satsuki helping her rediscover her love for life via adventuring was really nice. Guh I'm just such a sap for cute stories <3 Thanks NHFH Scans!! <3

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Oh my, another cute story from Amagakure! A good way to start the week for me! The character designs are so lovely I wish I met girls who give off that kind of vibe in real life haha

joined Jul 8, 2013

Holy shit. A happy ending!? FINALLY! I feel like it's been so damn long since we saw a happy ending on this website. I was beginning to forget what happiness even felt like.
BTW. Did they end up together? I mean they traveled together, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. All we really know were the Narrator's feelings but not so much her's, right? Can somebody help clear this up for me?

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I really love how they didn't really interact at ALL in high school. Especially how "The Prince" didn't remember her and bothered to do the research to find out who it was and then came back time and time again <3 It's really amazing and lovely the way that people come back into someone's life.

Totally agree. Haven't squealed in a while ~~~
The story reminds of this particular line in Marimite novel,

"Even if the person is not aware of it, I think like-minded people subconsciously step closer to one another."

As to how they were giving off the same vibe, hohoho that implies they became lovers by the end!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

no woman wears tailleur today at my place, or knee-lengh skirt, ...it's a pity.

this was good, like the other manga from this artist, especially the dialogue at pag. 20 really get me

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yay a sweet story! Now I can go to bed feeling fluffy (´ω`) Thanks NHFH scans for working on this even though you were so busy with LL festival xD I've been playing none stop too
And omg the MC went to Vietnam!! That's my home country!!!

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 5:09AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

I recognized Gido's art style from a mile away.

There has to be a sequel for this

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I think an SoL tag would be much needed and maybe a time skip tag, too?

Anyway, that was a very satisfying read. :)

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Thanks NHFH scans!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn, that was cute.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This was great

Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

Soo CUTE!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh X3

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Lovely story!!
I love how cute the "prince" has become.

I would love a sequel of this.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yay a sweet story! Now I can go to bed feeling fluffy (´ω`) Thanks NHFH scans for working on this even though you were so busy with LL festival xD I've been playing none stop too
And omg the MC went to Vietnam!! That's my home country!!!

Do you mean you live in Vietnam right now or do you mean you were born there but currently live somewhere else?

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Cafe au lait! This oneshot gives off just the feels! Bitter and sweet and such fragrance! well depends on the percentages of coffee or milk tho, guess this oneshot has more milk :"P Before meeting each other again, they just had plain milk, after that they got together, added coffee beans ~ such attractive, so droolings TvT
I love cafe au lait.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, that's my favourite part too, how they know what each other was like back then (and the "prince" was at least aware of her existence at the time) and how each of them have become new people that they've both become attracted to as they matured. A beautiful one-shot.

joined May 3, 2014

This ending manga reminds me of http://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_conditions_for_paradise

how so? other than the fact that both MC are freelancers, I suppose I'm not seeing it. please elaborate?

The idea of an OL falling in love with a globe-trotting freelancer and going travelling with them, I assume.

fair enough; although I wasn't sure whether that last page meant they were together or not. hmm, guess I should reread "conditions."

yeap you see there are picture with the 2 of them :3 EXACTLY LIKE A COUPLE :3 ...so yes :D they are a couple (how know's what happen in Vietnam >.> )

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

cute, exactly my cup of coffee
and i notice the name of the coffee shop, cafe Hirari --> http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_a_fool#3

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

aw man :'( oneshot...not chapter...anyways love it <3

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 1:45PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Amagakure Gido is really good. And yeah, the cafe name made me miss Hirari too.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

siiiigh
this is so nice.

joined Jan 17, 2014

this feel so~~ good~~~~

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I think an SoL tag would be much needed and maybe a time skip tag, too?

Anyway, that was a very satisfying read. :)

SoL as in Sh*t out of Luck?

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

The art and expressions are great as usual of Amagakure Gido. And the story was sweet. I enjoyed this one.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nice and good ending too yay!. Meeting people from school? haha kinda makes me wonder if those pricks grew up at all. I didn't get the Nozomi card bummer I'll try harder next time :P.

To reply you must either login or sign up.