Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

How dare Chapter 2 be that short

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How dare Chapter 2 be that short

It's always like that. 1st chapter is generally more longer than the rest of the chapters.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Little more pressure-y than I'd like, she's clearly interested, I'd prefer if that was explored more than just the other one practically guilt-tripping her into a makeout. Whatever, it wasn't very long, I imagine it'll be shown more later.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Want more gay

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Little more pressure-y than I'd like, she's clearly interested, I'd prefer if that was explored more than just the other one practically guilt-tripping her into a makeout. Whatever, it wasn't very long, I imagine it'll be shown more later.

Yeah, it was less seduction and more tricking an idiot with no social skills which isn't particularly sexy.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Yeah, it was less seduction and more tricking an idiot with no social skills which isn't particularly sexy.

Yeah, I'm hoping they won't keep the whole "MC doesn't even realize the other two are into her" thing going - I thought it was explicit in chapter 1.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The right way to play with your food

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Getting some real stranger danger vibes from this one.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

In the interests of transparency, one of the advertising catches in the magazine version describes Nakano as 淳朴 (じゅんぼく) すぎる or overly naive, rustic, honest. So there definitely is a thread of Nakano kind of being in the middle of these situations often out of naivety.

In the interests of keeping an audience for Sasaki-senpai's great work I can say that it does explore what Nakano actually wants more. But it is at heart a romcom, so, you know, be prepared for a romcom protagonist except they're a cute girl with other cute girls

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

In the interests of transparency, one of the advertising catches in the magazine version describes Nakano as 淳朴 (じゅんぼく) すぎる or overly naive, rustic, honest. So there definitely is a thread of Nakano kind of being in the middle of these situations often out of naivety.

In the interests of keeping an audience for Sasaki-senpai's great work I can say that it does explore what Nakano actually wants more. But it is at heart a romcom, so, you know, be prepared for a romcom protagonist except they're a cute girl with other cute girls

And it is polyamory? She ends up with both of them? Please?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Throbelisk posted:

Getting some real stranger danger vibes from this one.

I'm getting sandwich vibes

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Obviously there's some dubious consent here, but I really can't get enough. Love me some women who know what they want lol

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

I neither confirm nor deny these imputations. This interview is over! Knocks over a chair, leaves

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well i heard they have a threesome so there is still that. Don't have really much more information.. But i mean, the 2 neighboor seem willing to share(well more or less) so one can hope.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 5:37PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I love how the bunny also changes expressions

Well i heard they have a threesome so there is still that. Don't have really much more information.. But i mean, the 2 neighboor seem willing to share(well more or less) so one can hope.

Chapter 33 from December show the three of them having a NSFW moment (kissing, sucking nipples... no hentai, but still)

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 5:46PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Chapter 33 from December show the three of them having a NSFW moment (kissing, sucking nipples... no hentai, but still)

Okay but having sex together doesn't necessarily mean a polyamorous relationship, so I was hoping someone that had read the original, as someone in here had seem to have done, could enlighten me

joined Feb 24, 2019

Really good read. Now I'm trying to figure out how I came across the raws before, considering I am rarely on Pixiv. Anyway, I like where this is going and I always enjoy the gag where someone's clothing reacts to things along with them.

Suzuki senpai put the first chapter up on Twitter, and the first three raws are free on shonenjump+ - maybe one of those places?

Ah, probably Twitter then. I follow a decent number of artists, so I likely saw them there at some poiny. Or I was on Pixiv and saw them, but forgot. Anyway, still enjoying this. Hoping for more story, but seeing Nakano continuously teased by these carnivores would also be fine. I'm usually here for more of the romance stories, but pretty much any story where the characters are having a good time works too.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm glad this wasn't just a one shot, it's nice to get a continuation.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao this is just ridiculous. But whatever I like the kissy kissy so I'm not gonna complain

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Okay but having sex together doesn't necessarily mean a polyamorous relationship, so I was hoping someone that had read the original, as someone in here had seem to have done, could enlighten me

I mean to be fair, the 2 neighboors don't seem the type of persons who get in a long term relationship (even if they said they want to date MC) and they give more carnivore with big appetite vibes with open mind. I mean polyamory with 2 such aggresives one and a more passive one could have been funny but they don't seem to be the sharing type but one can hope . Maybe the ending is open enough to let think it's poly.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 6:45PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

This

and this

Obviously there's some dubious consent here, but I really can't get enough. Love me some women who know what they want lol

I'm honestly not sure which is worse. One was technically without consent (a sexy surprise attack if you want to put it nicely(?)) while the other one was of dubious consent (tricked into doing it herself but wasn't forced).

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 6:46PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I mean to be fair, the 2 neighboors don't seem the type of persons who get in a long term relationship (even if they said they want to date MC) and they give more carnivore with big appetite vibes with open mind. I mean polyamory with 2 such aggresives one and a more passive one could have been funny but they don't seem to be the sharing type but one can hope . Maybe the ending is open enough to let think it's poly.

But said two carnivores have been each other for longer than they have known the little bunny..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But said two carnivores have been each other for longer than they have known the little bunny..

They said they're just Friends with benefits meaning it's just a sexual relationship with nothing behind. They probably just fuck each other and don't have any romantic feelings for each other.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This

and this

I'm honestly not sure which is worse. One was technically without consent (a sexy surprise attack if you want to put it nicely(?)) while the other one was of dubious consent (tricked into doing it herself but wasn't forced).

Like, it's not terrible lack of consent, what with the signals and whatever (consent isn't solely verbal, it's just that it's hard to be sure without it being verbal) - in all the cases it has seemed that she was okay with it and consenting, just a bit confused around everything, I just would have preferred it to have been set up in a less pressured situation - one of the hottest things for me is girls smugly just saying 'oh you obviously want XXXX so you can take it if you want' then just lean back and let her come in and, in this situation, kiss her.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm before ch 2 I was "rooting" for Akabori (even though I know it's prob gonna be poly ending) because I liked her "slow" approach more than the straight up pretty much assault of Nagisa's, but this chapter was a bit too manipulative for my liking.

Oh well still fun and we get 31 more chapters :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.