Forum › Her Kiss - Infectious Lust discussion

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

I like this series a lot, but Ayane's giraffe neck is super distracting

thatfilipin0dude
joined Jun 5, 2018

O man o man o man. Im just hoping this series gets a full translation. I wanna know how this story pans out haha. Definitely a favorite~

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

These chapters are nice, but the series is still leaving me to guess what the heck her illness is. She doesn’t like going home, using phones, and friends. I think she either has serious stress issues or depression from whatever trauma she went through.

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 6:11AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I suspect we all thought that drip to be something else... :D

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This series portrays desire very very well. As with all the great series that do that, fuck do I wish it was about adults at least.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Is this a dream?!?! This series is back!! Thank you yuri godesses who look after the translators.

joined Jul 12, 2018

I suspect we all thought that drip to be something else... :D

i thought it was a tear tbh.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Sana-chan is, in fact, EXTREMELY horny.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Sana-chan is, in fact, EXTREMELY horny.

I bet they're both though

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will just copypaste my comment on Mangadex because i want to say more or less the same thing :

Bro, never act cold toward your lover just for an act, never. That will just make the other anxious and tought they have done something bad. Worst part is, she didn't even apologize for that and it's even Sana who apologize for what exactly ? Because nothing it's Sana's fault here,all what happen is because of Ayane. Sorry but that's just tick me off when someone apologize for something they didn't do and also when someone didn't apologize even if their attitude was a bit shitty.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I mean, I don't think she was acting cold as an act, I think she was being an idiot, and she felt bad so she was anxious and withdrawing. Still on her, but I don't think she was acting cold just to mess with Sana or test her or something at least.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I mean, I don't think she was acting cold as an act, I think she was being an idiot, and she felt bad so she was anxious and withdrawing. Still on her, but I don't think she was acting cold just to mess with Sana or test her or something at least.

When Sana brought up exchanging gifts, Ayane's coldness was for show. I think on the day of the date, you're right that she was probably pretty bummed out and upset.

The whole chapter reeks of pretty typical immature teenager behaviour - Ayane doesn't really think things through, then she gets upset and lets that show, inadvertently hurting Sana. She's clearly regretful, and she owns up her stupid decision in the end, so it's hard to be too hard on her (though an apology was definitely due). In general, Ayane strikes me as a bit impulsive, and at times inconsiderate, but I don't think she ever behaves with cruel intentions (that we've seen, anyway).

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

BUT WHAT ABOUT HER DRESS THOUGH! COMMENT ON HOW NICE HER DRESS IS!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well, you could argue some of her teaching to Micchan was "cruel". Similarly you could argue that Micchan really enjoyed all of it, so...

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Well, you could argue some of her teaching to Micchan was "cruel". Similarly you could argue that Micchan really enjoyed all of it, so...

I suppose, but I still think that leans more toward inconsiderate than cruel. She's just helping Micchan out of the closet she's obviously in, albeit in a very immature manner.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I suppose, but I still think that leans more toward inconsiderate than cruel. She's just helping Micchan out of the closet she's obviously in, albeit in a very immature manner.

No I was just joking about how dommy teasing is often called "cruel" but Micchan was heavily enjoying it, it's obviously not actually cruel, and I wouldn't argue inconsiderate. The person it was inconsiderate to was her girlfriend.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ayane can be a real jerk sometimes. I thought maybe we would get some plot like something bad happened in December and thats why she was being moody. But nope just more miscommunication

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

BUT WHAT ABOUT HER DRESS THOUGH! COMMENT ON HOW NICE HER DRESS IS!

AT FIRST I THOUGHT AYANE RAN AWAY BECAUSE SHE WAS SO TURNED ON SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL HERSELF LOL

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Why do I always fall for this trick?
Mangaka do it all the time but I still got really nervous.
I saw it coming but still fell for it.
I feel dumb now lol.

joined Jun 19, 2014

I have one problem with this story.
The character are seriously lacking depth, it's not even a joke.

joined May 28, 2018

Wow I actually cried for Sana-chan ; ;

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think the "I hate Christmas" act was perhaps a strategic error.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, as characterization Ayane’s “woman of mystery/I’m different from you normal humans” facade is wearing a little thin on me, I think because it keeps putting Sacchan in reactive mode.

I don’t object to the trope as such, but it’s designed to make us wonder what’s underneath it. We know that underneath it is a cute girl who likes Sacchan, but I’d like to see a little more of who Ayane actually is and where her affect comes from.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yeah, as characterization Ayane’s “woman of mystery/I’m different from you normal humans” facade is wearing a little thin on me, I think because it keeps putting Sacchan in reactive mode.

I don’t object to the trope as such, but it’s designed to make us wonder what’s underneath it. We know that underneath it is a cute girl who likes Sacchan, but I’d like to see a little more of who Ayane actually is and where her affect comes from.

I think she's going to be revealed as an ancient vampire longing for death or maybe a time-traveling cyborg any chapter now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think she's going to be revealed as an ancient vampire longing for death or maybe a time-traveling cyborg any chapter now.

I hope not, because that would sad for Sacchan, who's a little cutie pie (although Micchan would no doubt feel vindicated).

That is the problem endemic to the "woman of mystery" trope, though--the answers when revealed tend to shade toward either "weird, implausible, and melodramatic" or "no big deal, so why did we even bother?"

Or she can just keep pulling things along the lines of "I never use chewing gum" or "What is this thing you call 'television'?" randomly out of her ass.

To reply you must either login or sign up.