Forum › Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

This is actually pretty good. and the characters and art style is really nice~

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yay, this series is here! Honestly, I still can't tell if they actually had sex at the beginning or if landlady was just lying about that because she has a giant crush on her.

joined Apr 15, 2013

It seems like the series is setting up a reveal that they never had sex, since the Landlady generally seems to be respecting Chiyo's personal boundaries. But who knows, it could reasonably go either way.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nooo it can't stop hereeee

joined Feb 23, 2016

I want more.. Edit: nvm i found the raw one i loved it! So glad i can read it!(≧∇≦)

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 5:01PM

joined Jan 3, 2020

This could use the 'Gay for pay' tag. Even if they didn't sleep together, it's still appropriate for the other actions.

joined Jul 1, 2019

oh, c'mon, did it really have to stop at this chapter

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Good luck getting me to sympathize with a landlord.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, this series is here! Honestly, I still can't tell if they actually had sex at the beginning or if landlady was just lying about that because she has a giant crush on her.

I thought that- they got naked and made out some by the sounds of it- but I wouldn't be surprised if they never had sex.

I like it :)

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I feel dumb. I just refreshed the main page to find this manga and only saw the "Part 1" at the end of the title and thought it was the first chapter. So I just read the 6.1 chapter and feel confused about everything. But the art style is cute anyway.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

The landlady is kinda a shitty person, but like, I'm gonna enjoy this manga. I have a thing for abuses of power, what can I say. In reality, horrible. In fiction, it's rehabilitating the shitty ways I've had power used against me, just like bullying or shit. So yeah, this is gonna be a good trip, they're cute together.

Edit: Christ, chapter 6 is good. I want some fucking feelings you little stupid goblins. Make a confession or something!!!

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 5:39PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I hardly noticed ANY abuse of power- I dont think she had sex with her- she stopped her when she tried to do stuff but couldnt- and only let her kiss her in the end when she seemed to want to- and basically came up with this whole scheme as a way of looking after this woman- even letting her share and give up her appartment so she didnt have to evict her.

Not to say she isnt taking some advantage of the situation but not nearly as much as you think. It more seems she wants to look after her- and also wants to get close than anything.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 10:42PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I mean, she's abusing her power fairly heavily, she's doing it for what she perceives is the good of the other woman, but all of this is deeply controlling and alarming behavior in real life, and reminiscent of abusive relationships, using your advantage in life to take complete control over the life of someone else who wasn't doing as well.

Again, I'm not saying that's what the landlord was doing, but damn, it's definitely heavy abuse of power and controlling of her life. Which is a fun fantasy. Which is part of why I enjoy this. Also, yeah, landlords are fucking scum.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I having to turn on my suspension of disbelief to read this exactly because of that hahahha

I know it's utterly absurd of me but it really is the biggest drain on my suspension of disbelief here despite the rest of the heinous bullshit going on.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh dear lord sweet baby jesus I almost passed this one by, thank the heavens I didn't because GOD THIS IS GOOD

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh dear lord sweet baby jesus I almost passed this one by, thank the heavens I didn't because GOD THIS IS GOOD

This is the best reaction and exactly the one I had towards the end of the latest chapter. Except I screamed a lot.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I never believed her for a second. She always reacts like it's her first time going further.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m a little conflicted for this manga. On one hand, the contract to live with her reminds me of old school indentured service; while on the other hand, the landlady steps in as her safety net to keep her off the streets as a homeless person. The landlady picked her because she’s, at the core, a good person who has hit hard times filled with guilt and shame. If the person was morally corrupt and devious in some way, she would have been evicted... the landlady picked an angel.

There’s a few plot holes: why not fall back on family and friends? The guilt and shame part might work if she had done bad things in the past, but she seems pure as a person.

As for the landlady, there’s room to explore how she ended up as landlady right after high school.

It’s funny how the character name “landlady” stuck for so long in the manga, must be the culture thing of sticking with formality even if they share the same apartment for so long.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

This is amazing but it is hurting me in many ways possible

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I want more.. Edit: nvm i found the raw one i loved it! So glad i can read it!(≧∇≦)

Please link the raws. I also want to read them and guess what they’re saying.

joined Dec 28, 2019

This deserves more attention TT

Fireshot%20screen%20capture%20%23073%20-%20'vol_%201%20ch_%201%20(even%20if%20it%20was%20just%20once,%20i%20regret%20it)%20-%20mangadex'%20-%20mangadex_org_chapter_689420_11%20-%20copy
joined May 6, 2018

Finally this is coming to Dynasty!!

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

AHHHHH~ I WANT MOREEEEEEeeeeee /////

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Or dont, just sit back and enjoy the show!

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The art is insane, but the story is such a shame. Why do they have to go the "I'll turn you gay" route, there isn't even a hint of the tenant being bi/gay, feels more like a stockholm syndrome story

To reply you must either login or sign up.