Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Well, at least it was consensual-ish this time!

Also, neighbor is definitely breaking boundaries with an ulterior motive. But, if I knew someone that vulnerable and isolated, I'd be super worried about them suddenly getting physical with a stranger on the net.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I already saw coming the comments on how Haruki should go the fuck away and her attitude is bad. People should realise that Haruki is just a teenager who is worried, she know what she do is not morally good but it's not like she can talk with Aya about that matter so she decide to talk with the only other person she can talk with : Kuro. You have to remember that Haruki DON'T KNOW who is Kuro and even if Aya said there is no problem, how Haruki would know if it's really true or there will be no problem ? Her hormons is just throught the roof and don't think it rationally. What she does is in her point of view, the right thing to do but it really isn't. But come on, to quote some : "It's realist". Spying on someone back because you worried about someone of one of its surroundings is clearly something anyone could do.

joined Jan 3, 2020

It was pretty unclear to me exactly who was speaking on Page 11 when they promised to call them 'by their names' (apparently it's Aya - it was hard to tell because their mouths are right next to each other). Even that phrase was unclear; I mean at face value, their names are 'Aya' and 'Sei', but Sei immediately begins calling her 'Yoru' right after that.

It seems like that sentence is trying to say "You can call me by that name (Yoru), and I'll call you by yours." But that's not what the text says at all. Maybe there's some nuance that didn't get translated right.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Honestly, the best part of this is probably the art-style. I mean it looks freaking great~

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aaannh, No...wtf??? I know a lot of people including myself that would never do something like that

There is what you say now and what you would say if you were in the same circumstances. It's easy to say "No, i won't do it" now and what you would actually when the situation come to you. Just because you and 2 or 3 peoples you know won't do it mean everybody won't do it. Wife or husband spying on their half because they're suspicious is more common than you think. I mean they are not married, neither they are in couple but you still have to take Haruki's point of view in account. What would do REALLY if you were in her shoes ? Just asking that to everyone.

Aaannh, No...wtf??? I know a lot of people including myself that would never do something like that

There is what you say now and what you would say if you were in the same circumstances. It's easy to say "No, i won't do it" now and what you would actually when the situation come to you. Just because you and 2 or 3 peoples you know won't do it mean everybody won't do it. Wife or husband spying on their half because they're suspicious is more common than you think. I mean they are not married, neither they are in couple but you still have to take Haruki's point of view in account. What would do REALLY if you were in her shoes ? Just asking that to everyone.

Lilliwyt I do agree with you on both of your comments. But it's kind of hard side with
Haruki at this point with the recent raw chapter's go here & here

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

"What if Kuro is a bad person???"

Girl, you are as fucked up as her.

Spying on someone back because you worried about someone of one of its surroundings is clearly something anyone could do.

Aaannh, No...wtf??? I know a lot of people including myself that would never do something like that, and if someone did this to me and I discovered I would never get near them again.

Yeah, that violation of privacy is absolutely no good. Even with the best of motivations, that's still a blatant disregard for someone's agency and trust.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I already saw coming the comments on how Haruki should go the fuck away and her attitude is bad. People should realise that Haruki is just a teenager who is worried, she know what she do is not morally good but it's not like she can talk with Aya about that matter so she decide to talk with the only other person she can talk with : Kuro. You have to remember that Haruki DON'T KNOW who is Kuro and even if Aya said there is no problem, how Haruki would know if it's really true or there will be no problem ? Her hormons is just throught the roof and don't think it rationally. What she does is in her point of view, the right thing to do but it really isn't. But come on, to quote some : "It's realist". Spying on someone back because you worried about someone of one of its surroundings is clearly something anyone could do.

Haruki isn't entirely wrong, but as you say, in this case she's playing a double role--a positive one as a disinterested friend who doesn't want someone she cares about to be hurt, but also a negative one as a person who has romantic feelings for Aya and whose position would be threatened if Aya bonds with Kuro, or with anybody else.

So she can never claim to "just" be trying to prevent her friend from being hurt--she can't eliminate the selfish aspect of her actions. But we've surely seen worse "best friends" in yuri manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt I do agree with you on both of your comments. But it's kind of hard side with
Haruki at this point with the recent raw chapter's go here & here

How did you expect Haruki to react after Kuro taunting her ? Of course she will be angry. The one she love is being "stealing" away from her and the one who "steal" her love one is taunting her in front of her. Anybody will react badly from that. If anything it make me despite Kuro more. She know she have the upper hand and just taunt Haruki thinking there will be no harm.But whatever, the ending is fairly predictable at this point. Kuro and Aya xill continue her "remplacement" play and Haruki will slowly dive into insanity to the point she will probably do something crazy, get Aya hating her and get told to not see her again. Ending will probably the two conituing this toxic relationship when Ayawill probably kill herself out of sadness.

Yeah, that violation of privacy is absolutely no good. Even with the best of motivations, that's still a blatant disregard for someone's agency and trust.

I never said it was a good thing though.

So she can never claim to "just" be trying to prevent her friend from being hurt--she can't eliminate the selfish aspect of her actions. But we've surely seen worse "best friends" in yuri manga.

In the end, everyone is getting selfish no matter what they said. Trying to save to face her friend is just a lie she told to herself to make her look like the good guy but there is no good guy here ( beside Kuro's male colleague).

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 3:16PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Edit: I made that first comment because I misread your message and read that everybody "would" do that in this situation and not "could". I'm a dumbass bitch so I'm sorry about that.

It happen to me everytime so i'm not really one to judge.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

A really abhorrent, perverted, and pedophilic manga.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

That's a bit harsh

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

It's a manga about a predatory relationship. I don't think that's harsh at all.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Would you say the same thing about Itou hachi works?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bolsilludo posted:

Yeah that person doesn't know what tags are for so is always complaining

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

Brøther I crave this dämäge

A really abhorrent, perverted, and pedophilic manga.

oh, absolutely, definitely, very bad, fucked up, it's p great

i'm really diggin it, itou hachi doesn't really do much for me because the framing usually isnt that its kinda fucked up for younger girls (or in itou's case straight up children) to be dating grown women, a lot of the fun of exploring themes like these are just gone there, this seems to be fully aware that this relationship is coming from a bad place for both parties involved and will hopefully continue develop nicely

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Yes.

joined Sep 13, 2018

well i would have done the same if it was my daughter or sister , i mean the girl is 16 and is dating a 24 who straight out almost raped her the very moment they meet in person.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

well i would have done the same if it was my daughter or sister , i mean the girl is 16 and is dating a 24 who straight out almost raped her the very moment they meet in person.

Exactly, just nuts.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oohh moral comments drama, I need to read this now.

Does anyone feel like that this series is similar to Netsuzou Trap series or is it just me?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^This person is training for the Complaining About Age Gap Manga Olympics using the “10,000 repetitions” method.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Does anyone feel like that this series is similar to Netsuzou Trap series or is it just me?

In what way ?

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

really liking this one

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Gentle yuri loving! Hopefully it will stay that way and not stoop to using phallic items.

To reply you must either login or sign up.