Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

I guess they probably mean Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii,

Oh.I understand now. I'm seen this one.

I was reading it with morbid curiosity, and then in the latest chapter they bring a plate of insects to eat and I closed that thing lo/

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

I was reading it with morbid curiosity, and then in the latest chapter they bring a plate of insects to eat and I closed that thing lo/

Don't tell me more.

last edited at Feb 13, 2020 9:00AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

Ok i'm glad i'm stopping it. The strangling in front of an open window was a lot dangerous and the baby play was disturbing. It's like the author try to put a lot of disturbing play in it.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

Ok i'm glad i'm stopping it. The strangling in front of an open window was a lot dangerous and the baby play was disturbing. It's like the author try to put a lot of disturbing play in it.

.... I have read chapter 1.... Looking for more translated chapters.... was sorta hoping it would make its way to dynasty at some point.... Please direct me to where I can find out where they're going with this

Also, just done a re-read and was once again left hanging, is there more Warikitta to come?

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 7:44AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

.... I have read chapter 1.... Looking for more translated chapters.... was sorta hoping it would make its way to dynasty at some point.... Please direct me to where I can find out where they're going with this

Also, just done a re-read and was once again left hanging, is there more Warikitta to come?

If you can read spanish

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 7:46AM

So does anyone know when the next translated chapter will be out?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When another team pick it up for the english version. Old team drop it because they didn't have timeto work on it. Like said up there,there is still the spanish version.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

When another team pick it up for the english version. Old team drop it because they didn't have timeto work on it. Like said up there,there is still the spanish version.

Chapter 7 is out in English if you search for it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That said, i won't read this time since i know what it's about.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Yandere childhood friend, Manipulative Teacher and a horny confused teenager. What a combo, this manga slaps some serious ass

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

fetishizing pedophilia goes brrr
I feel sick just from reading it, but i really wanna know if that teacher and the student actually come to discover what common sense is like.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 2:31PM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So Sei is screwing with Haruki because she feels like Haruki is making the same mistake she made in high school. Meanwhile the main character Aya is just happily having sex whenever she wants. The MC has mostly detached herself from the drama at the moment, and I applaud her for it

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

fetishizing pedophilia goes brrr
I feel sick just from reading it, but i really wanna know if that teacher and the student actually come to discover what common sense is like.

If you think the main theme of the manga is pedophilia then you need to reevaluate yourself. Just for a moment think if Aya was 18, nothing would change except your "feel good" morals. You don't care about actual pedophilia issues like power dynamics and immature teens not being able to give consent.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So Sei is screwing with Haruki because she feels like Haruki is making the same mistake she made in high school. Meanwhile the main character Aya is just happily having sex whenever she wants. The MC has mostly detached herself from the drama at the moment, and I applaud her for it

"Happily" seems like rather a stretch. "Willingly" might cover it, though.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Every human being in this manga is trash without self respect. I can’t even choose who I dislike more.
And I thought at first that it was relatable, yeah, sure...
Even art is weird and jumpy. Some frames of Aya are incredibly beautiful, but the rest is really disturbing.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I love this so much

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Talk about fucked up relationships.

No winners here.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

oh man this is so fun to read

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kuro probably invested too much emotionally into Yoru, deluding herself that she could accept her being with other people if she could love her from afar and that eventually she would give up on men. When it dawned on her that Yoru would never love her back and married off, she broke.

Aya is deluding herself that maybe Kuro will fall in love with the "real" her, instead of being a stand-in for Yoru and satisfy her sexual urges.

Haruki is deluding herself that everything can go back to how it was, when Aya was listless and she could stay at her side and "belonged" to her.

That gyaru is delusional that her math teacher will fall in love with her. At most, he would fuck her, but loving her publicly? No way.

That math teacher is delusional that he can woo Kuro and date her, but since she's a lesbian there are zero chances. And mostly everyone guessed she's into girls.

Everyone is delusional.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 3:30PM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Every human being in this manga is trash without self respect. I can’t even choose who I dislike more.
And I thought at first that it was relatable, yeah, sure...
Even art is weird and jumpy. Some frames of Aya are incredibly beautiful, but the rest is really disturbing.

After chapter 9, I wouldn't say the friend, Haruki, is trash. She might be overbearing and nosy, and, well, the "I like how she looked like she'd given up on life" line sounds bad but it could just as easily be an awkward way to try and say she liked her personality. Otherwise (wow, that's a lot of qualifiers sweat), she genuinely seems to care for Aya, considering the confrontation in the cafe.

Kuro..well, things are looking more and more like she really is just trash but it's not impossible for her to turn things around yet.. Maybe. And it wouldn't change what she's done already.

...Okay, yeah, this is looking more toxic as we go but it's not as bad as Age 15! ...yet...

Everyone is delusional.

True.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 3:41PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Everyone is delusional.

Everyone from the main cast is delusional. The only ones who are /relatively/ sane are those noname JKs that know that Kuro likes women.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yoru's eyes are so... cold and indifferent at times. It feels like she'd throw you away once she's done with what she wanted from you
I think I get Kuro's deal. She was helpless in her situation back then, and she's helpless at her job/public life now. But she has so much power over Aya, and from that gains so much power over Haruki too. It must feel really satisfying for her, to finally get her way, and look down on Haruki, who's in a similar position as she once was.

I'm not sure how she truly feels about Aya, but by being "honest" with her about being Yoru's replacement, she is in fact also putting her in a similar position as her teenage self: "This isn't what I really want, but I'm okay with it." Actually it might fit in pretty well with what Aya wants, she just doesn't acknowledge it. Aya's trading physical intimacy against 'friendship' after all, because she wants to be close to someone. Even if she doesn't state it (I don't remember actually), she enjoyed how it felt, when they were first texting each other, having someone care about her. Kuro is pretty much treating her like a girlfriend right now, and even if it isn't explicitly what Aya is looking for, that sense of closeness and intimacy she wants still comes along with it.

Idk how much she really likes Aya, but she definitely manipulates her hard huh. On one hand she tells her that if she won't do it, she'll just find someone else (you are disposable), but she also makes her feel like she needs her, and that she wants to keep her around. She makes a lot of gestures that outside of their context are actually very affectionate and often gives Aya words of affirmation (that she likes her, cares about her, is happy to see her, etc), but I don't know to what extent she might mean them, if they're just tactics to make Aya feel wanted, to give her a place to belong.

I'm not surprised Kuro didn't think Aya would have a "best friend", because she wouldn't have reached out online and maintained such an alarming relationship if she didn't feel lonely or isolated. Aya is such a vulnerable target with her low self esteem and lack of social support that it's no wonder that it doesn't sound like she would have such a uh concerned friend.
Anyway, uh, Kuro is taunting tf out of Haruki, and deeply enjoying rubbing it in her face. Rather than being ntr'd, she's the one netoraring someone else for once.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Holy moly, this shit is hella uncomfortable.

I don't like Haruki she's hypocritical, nosy & even tried to sexually force herself on Aya. Sei is at least honest about being twisted & has been telling Aya the truth about how she feels & what she wants from her. Aya not being lied to, she know’s what’s going on & she’s up for it. Haruki is she is not acting purely out concern for Aya. She's doing this cause she's jealous the girl she likes is being taken by someone else, even worse for her it's another woman. Going through Aya's phone to contact Sei was straight up nosy. Now she throwing a temper tantrum cause Aya starting to change & is escaping her grip.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 6:12PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Shawn, you and I often have very different takes on stories (not disagreements, necessarily, just different points of interest).

But I’m with you on this one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.