Forum › Slow Start discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Every now and then I begin to suspect Miki is running some kind of extended private deadpan joke on everybody.

I shall learn from this.

"Don't!"

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Okay, so this picture is what convinced me to start reading the series. Just binged it over this week. Seriously, Eiko and Sensei! I'm surprised at how natural it feels. It doesn't feel like a forced running gag. It feels natural and Sensei actually seems to be feeling something in return. It's adorable!

And Kamu is...well, I can see the daughter argument but it doesn't seem quite so platonic to me.. And then when she bonded with Sensei over sweets.. Eiko x Sensei is the dominant pairing here in my opinion, but I could see a possible 3P. How rare..

Edit: And the way Sensei turns the teasing around on Eiko every now and then..I just squee every time.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 3:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't mind the old man yelling and enjoy your ship all you want. It's not like a ship pushing by the author will be not be canon at some point. Not that i really care about it, i try to avoid it.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

wait why is shion reacting so much with the catcher? am i missing something?

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 8:47PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Dog Hannen-san is super cute.

And Hana should capture Kamuri in her room more often, because no one else will.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

wait why is shion reacting so much with the catcher? am i missing something?

It's very kinky when Hana-chan do it. Especially with Kamu

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"I've been wondering this for some time now, Shion-chan. Are you, by any chance....an idiot?"

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Some HanaTama and Eiko can't deal with Tama, she just can't.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For god sake Hana, how weak minded are you to think they will make a big deal out of it ?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko comes out with her secret with a little push, I wonder if that's what Hana needs too.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh my god she's so stupid, just tell your friends already.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was a sweet chapter- but WTF is the cat doing on 195 lol.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I want my EikoxKiyose! Gimme back my student x teacher!

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 12:57AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, these two are just so perfect together... Beautiful chapter. ^_^

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know it was too good to have a Kamu/Eiko chapter. It was nice till it lasted. Back to regular shenanigans with our MC Eiko,ah we tell me the MC is Hana. I mean, it's kinda complicated to remember that Hana is the MC since Eiko get more focus than her.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 6:58PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Very genuine, I like it, please continue.

Sensei, please don't delete Eiko's masturbation material.

joined Jan 2, 2020

Kamu/Eiko/Kiyose is the ship I'm going to shipped now.

joined Aug 11, 2014

The sweets friends have clinched it. That was secret ingredient needed for the OT3. Before, the incongruence between Kiyose x Eiko and Eiko x Kamu made both ships a little awkward. Now they've formed a trifecta, and the power is overwhelming. They're dry humping in the classroom and nobody even blinks. Professional ethics can't stop them. Nothing can. It's too late. They're taking over the manga. "Slow Start" is now a reference to Kiyose being slightly more resistant to Eiko's charms than every other girl on the planet. Hana being a ronin is purely coincidental. There's nothing we can do.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hana being a ronin is purely coincidental.

Hana being a ronin was the starting point of the series and the main problem of Hana. I thought i was joking when i telling Eiko was the MC but seem people have forgot who the real MC is. That's why i call that ship forced, it take room and make you forget about how Hana is suposs to be the MC and her ronin problem, who at this point it's just here because the chapter it's reveal to the cast will be the lastest chapters. Problem is, the ronin situation is clearly a non problem and is maintain because of Hana being weak minded and think that everyone will despite her, when it's obivous that they clearly don't care at all. I mean for sake, It's been more than a year they are together.
Did Hana still think seriously they will hate her because she is a ronin ? The only reason they can hate her is because she keep it a secret for so long. Now i'm just betting she will say it near the end, when they will graduate from their 3 years and everyone will brush it over.
Honestly, the author should drop the bomb so we can move on. Not like the story care about the ronin part anyway, we have only reminder only now and then about it for readers to not forget.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/slow_start_ch84#7

I was just reminded of an old fanfic I read where the ladies are getting intimate and the top one lifts the other's leg and expects to get some resistance at some point, but the other one is just so flexible it keeps going up.

(if you're curious I found the link buried in my bookmarks. It's a Mai-Hime/Otome ShizuruXNatsuki AU that's still incomplete, but I remember it being a good read when I was following it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816271/1/Inter-Nos )

joined Aug 11, 2014

Hana being a ronin is purely coincidental.

Hana being a ronin was the starting point of the series and the main problem of Hana.

...I know. It was a joke.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Ch. 83 tells me to just accept EikoxKamuri but ch 84 pulled me right back to EnamixEiko.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Wait, is it just me or is Sensei getting more forward?

joined Jul 31, 2013

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

We may be getting a Sensei x Eiko x Komuri endgame here...

To reply you must either login or sign up.