--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Eiko should run for president. Lol

President of the world?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hana really want her T-shirt

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

They should all just join the student council, Eiko needs a place to meet her harem.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 72, pg 96, "Legel yelling" -> Legal yelling

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 72, pg 96, "Legel yelling" -> Legal yelling

https://mangadex.org/chapter/631613/2 fixed

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko finally got called cute, she was waiting for this since the time Enami got drunk, very good real progress.

The whole student council setting will probably bring new kinds of yuri interactions never seen in the classroom or Hana's house, looking forward to it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont think I recall seeing Eiko blush that hard before- or get stars in her eyes lol

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The cuteness is escalating.
And the yuriness is elevating.

joined Jun 12, 2015

So the T-shirt they wear on the cover only appear on the last strip of the last (numbered) chapter ? I feel cheated

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

So the T-shirt they wear on the cover only appear on the last strip of the last (numbered) chapter ? I feel cheated

There still needs to be the event itself, we'll probably get more ww

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

on page 119 of this chapter (73) is Eiko blushing there because she is just thinking about whatever or.. well does it kinda looks like she was about to kiss the pen top to anyone else?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Kiyose must be the only one able to make Eiko blush.
And the only one Eiko can't make blush.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

real talk, who's cuter hana or kamuri?

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Kiyose x Eiko forever.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The scanlation has now gone past the latest volume releases! Due to the way chapters are ordered for the volume releases, further magazine chapters will be numbered based on their release date, and may be updated to better match previous releases once the next volume comes out. Happy reading!

joined Jul 26, 2016

HanaTama Theater: +100% Slay Eiko

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Kamu and Eiko are trying their best to handle their stalkers. And Kamu love for breasts is always present, which is good, but Takahashi was clearly trying to seduce Hana and almost succeeding, Tama should watch out.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

'turn into the bicycle saddle of the girl you like' lol! Tama sure doesn't hold back her thoughts :)

And I like how it's always the 'girl' you like- and nobody mentions or questions it- nobody ever offers up guys as a romantic option in this manga lol.

last edited at Jun 17, 2019 2:00PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The scanlation has now gone past the latest volume releases! Due to the way chapters are ordered for the volume releases, further magazine chapters will be numbered based on their release date, and may be updated to better match previous releases once the next volume comes out. Happy reading!

I dunno what the process is between getting the upload request and uploading it here, but me and the typesetter decided to stick with the regular numbering order in the end. So this would be chapter 74.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Kana's diamond mouth is too cute xD

joined Apr 6, 2019

Kiyose must be the only one able to make Eiko blush.
And the only one Eiko can't make blush.

Fate's way of telling you something.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I dunno what the process is between getting the upload request and uploading it here, but me and the typesetter decided to stick with the regular numbering order in the end. So this would be chapter 74.

By the time I'd changed my mind on that, I'd already sent the upload request. If they want to change it back to the Volume-Chapter styling or keep going with mag issue numbers, either way is fine by me. Both will need to be reformatted if future volumes don't match the release order.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hana appreciating Tama's cooking and Tama being really happy about it, it's good.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Alternatively you can take stuff to your neighbor or friends fridges.. Just to point out you dont HAVE to eat it all lol.

Screenshot_4
joined May 3, 2013

Elite Four, did they just do a pokemon reference...

Elite Four / Four Heavenly Kings (四天王) is a fairly common trope in Japanese fiction. It comes from Buddhism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Heavenly_Kings

To reply you must either login or sign up.