Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Sonya
joined Aug 22, 2014

Wow that ending o_o can't wait for the next part D:

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Wow that ending o_o can't wait for the next part D:

I think the next one won't be out for another two months. Don't quote me on that, though.

We discovered that Yuri-Hime releases issues two months ahead of their nominal cover date—this chapter is from the September issue, but that actually came out mid-July. Yuri Hime's November issue will be out in a bit over a week, but it will take us a bit to obtain raws, so ... maybe a month or so?

But definitely don't quote me on that.

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Yandere alert! Yandere alert! Awesome, not what I expected :D

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

i think naw i like the yandere bitch a little , but i wanted Aoi to be with that cool blonde , but it's cool this way cuz it's interesing :D

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i can't stand this kind of double-triangle story, and the yandere-like anticipation is the worst.
i always had contrastant thought about this artist, she goes from realistic story to this soap

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I was already cheering for Aoi and Nao, but after this chapter I WANT HER TO SWEEP AOI AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAS and put that stupid yandere on her place..I mean WHAT THE F***..She knew all along and kept the poor girl on the limbo WHAT THE HELL... takemiya kin never fails to make me feel things (even if its frustration lol) go go go go Nao-chan o/

joined Dec 7, 2013

I was already cheering for Aoi and Nao, but after this chapter I WANT HER TO SWEEP AOI AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAS and put that stupid yandere on her place..I mean WHAT THE F***..She knew all along and kept the poor girl on the limbo WHAT THE HELL... takemiya kin never fails to make me feel things (even if its frustration lol) go go go go Nao-chan o/

Basically my exact thoughts on this story now as well, hah

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Rooting for yandere girl even though I kinda know that she probably has no chance as far as the story is set up, but I can't stand characters like Nao worming their way in fully aware how the other one feels.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Am I the only one not getting the "yandere" vibe here? To me it just seems like she's about to give the "this is my precious friend, you better treat her right," speech.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I have a baaad feeling about this :/

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Am I the only one not getting the "yandere" vibe here? To me it just seems like she's about to give the "this is my precious friend, you better treat her right," speech.

It would be surprising but really good

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 5:16PM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

She opened her eyes... the sh*t just got serious

Scan0008
joined Apr 24, 2013

i think i understand a little bit of this, Shino loves Chihiro, Chihiro loves(?) Aoi, Aoi loves Chihiro but about to fall in love with Nao too (lel), Nao madly in love with Aoi =w=

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

So, Chihiro's a yandere.
What'll you do, Nao? Get intimidated or...?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

oh crap..

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Quick! Stir it vigorously or the plot thickener will clump up! Good face there, Nao.

Oh shit Nao-san, fight or flight, your call, ITS DRAMA TIME!

joined Jul 8, 2013

On page 16 of chapter 3 there was some about an OVA and since I'm just the absolute worst at kanji I can't read what it says. Can somebody translate please? Cuz if one of these yuri series is getting an OVA then that's just fucking fantastic

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

She opened her eyes... the sh*t just got serious

I know!! every time a character like that opens its eyes.. something big is about to happen D: like with Chiffon Fairchild

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

oh a butch talk is gonna happen

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

On page 16 of chapter 3 there was some about an OVA and since I'm just the absolute worst at kanji I can't read what it says. Can somebody translate please? Cuz if one of these yuri series is getting an OVA then that's just fucking fantastic

It's for Yuru Yuri, so the announcement is unrelated to this series.

Nooooo! I really didn't want this to turn into a love triangle... :(

It's Takemiya Jin's so... a love polygon is more likely

You knew it was going to happen. Since when has there ever been a Jin series with no love polygon? Even her oneshot has one.

Also, I agree with somebody else's comment - I'm enjoying this one quite a bit more than the rest of her works so far...

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:11PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

:O....
ok I need the next release now!!! that chapter was all build....release sweet release!!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nooooo! I really didn't want this to turn into a love triangle... :(

It's Takemiya Jin's so... a love polygon is more likely

You knew it was going to happen. Since when has there ever been a Jin series with no love polygon? Even her oneshot has one.

Ahaha that's why I hoped it wouldn't go this route since it is starting to get a little old from her....

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

So the only one left alone is Shino, and the other 3 are like in a love triangle... Chihiro and Nao love Aoi, but who does Aoi love? (poor shino XD)

Aoi is somewhere is a grey area. She likes or thinks she likes Chihiro, but it appears her feelings are slowly moving towards Nao as noted when she, Aoi, questions the feeling in her chest (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch03#20).

As to Shino, I still think she and Chihiro will end up together. Unfortunately, I'd liken Shino to that of the consolation prize.

OK, so if Chihiro is yandere, how would this play out? Would she 1.) start doing little things to keep Aoi and Nao from getting closer? or 2.) do little things that keep Aoi off-balance such that Aoi continues to think she is in "like" with Chihiro? A yes to the first option supports the yandere hypothosis and implies that something bad could happen in upcoming chapters. A yes to the second option does not dismiss a yandere hypothosis, but could imply Chihiro is the jealous type and may want to keep her harem of admirers intact, so Nao "better not 'f' with her shit." I don't completely buy option #2, as that might cause Chihiro to alienate Shino. and if Chihiro were the type to want a bevy of admirers, then alienating Shino would be the last thing she would want to happen.

Now, let me offer this small monkey wrench into the whole love polygon thingie: Chihiro likes Aoi, and is the yandere type. Aoi likes Chihiro, but is slowly being wooed away by Nao's kisses. Nao likes Aoi. Finally, Shino actually likes Nao, but is mre the dandere type and has not made any effort to show it. Oy, how would that work out? (umm, OK,I'm not sure I completely believe this statement myself. I'm just throwing it out into the realm of possibilities)

And please forgive me, I guess I'm rambling because it's past my bedtime. so on that note, g'nite all.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

AAaaAaAaArRRRRrRGgGGG CLIFFHANGERS!!

So.....does this mean Chihiro doesn't like Shino in a romantic way, but in a protective kind of way? I just hope Aoi and Nao are end game.

I hope we get to know Shino more because it's hard to like her....when all we know is that she likes cute things lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.