Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is so cute, as expected nothing less than squeals and quick taps on the floor to this very cute story. Now if Sensei could finish Fragments of Love I could be even happier lol.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, Jin's art has improved

A bit early yet to make a call on the story, but I liked the first chapter

oh my win! more takemiya jin!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh, Jin's art has improved

You can say that again. I use to really dislike it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good! Pure yuri from the beggining... I dont want to be betrayed again! Thanks for the new release!
It's not shit! It's Katsura!

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

oh my win! more takemiya jin!

^_^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ahh, pretty cool to see more new yuri hime being picked up. I know it's normal for Jin, but damn, I love it when main characters actually have character. Silly series so far, looking forward to more.

It's not shit! It's Katsura!

Pfffttt. I died for some reason.

joined Apr 13, 2012

Why is Takemiya Jin so fixated with romantic polygons? I normally avoid them but when it's her work well i can't help but to love them!
I don't know what to think anymore

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Why is Takemiya Jin so fixated with romantic polygons? I normally avoid them but when it's her work well i can't help but to love them!
I don't know what to think anymore

Personally I like the romantic polygons. Real life isn't so cut and dry that you'd only like one person or that that one person would only like you back. Takemiya has a nice mix of realism and unrealistic "groups of lesbians".

Or something.

I might just be talking out of my behind.
(I really like her work, too. Art style, stories, characters... things that make my heart lodge in my throat.)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Got me good on Ch.1 but we will how this goes. I like that surprised intro and kiss! Aoi and Nao kinda looks adorable 2gether.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Really good. An unexpected kiss heal lovesickness.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hold the phone, a manga from Takemiya Jin where the characters aren't identical to someone else from a previous work?
I feel like i got transported into foreign territory

last edited at Aug 10, 2014 10:21PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I feel ya Kyonne.

And whoever has dug into this treasure trove of new works (at least to this reader) by unbelievably amazing mangaka (this by Takamiya Jin and Ayame 14 by Amano Shuninta), thank you so very much!

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 1:49AM

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Jin's stories usually seem to be this person likes this person but their love is one sided and they end up finding love with another person

Personally I'd like to see Aoi with Chihiro but it seems pretty obvious that's not how it's going to be

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

This looks like its gonna be hilariously fantastic.... I feel an epicly funny Love triangle ( Square ? ) coming on <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

yay!!! new series!! ^_^

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I've never heard of stupidly soft...

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Jin's stories usually seem to be this person likes this person but their love is one sided and they end up finding love with another person

pretty much real life? lol

Personally I'd like to see Aoi with Chihiro but it seems pretty obvious that's not how it's going to be

blonde x brunette will always prevail!

I've never heard of stupidly soft...

oh, that's just people's dorky ways of saying they love things, in this case Aoi definitely enjoyed that kiss

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Liking this one ^^

joined Aug 19, 2012

Jin series are always good, my only complaint is her works usually end prematurely.

last edited at Aug 11, 2014 3:07AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Jin's kissing page was really well-drawn! So different from her past year drawings lol. I hope this updates soon before I forget about it eventually lol.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

I foresee a square/ rectangle/any quadrilateral shape

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Looks like this'll be a fun one.

Despite not reading Japanese at all, I can't help but think a better translation for the title would be "Call and Response" in reference to the oratory and music style.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

yeah im getting real tired of the several way romance stories tbh so i dont think i will follow

To reply you must either login or sign up.