Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well I got the twist half right.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Wholesome. But kinda too wholesome for a succubus story.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There is an adults only doujin that was released this Comiket. Here's hoping we get some scans of that.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Pretty cute so far

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

It's that "they were both bottoms" image but with succubi

joined Dec 30, 2018

Looks cute

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Adorable. Does the friend know that her friend is a succubus though? The fact that she was like "I need to recharge" and whatever suggests she might, but then the next one says she doesn't? I guess it was a just a joke but still confused me for a sec.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dammit, 7 chapters but too short. I hope there's much more of this. Idk how long it could go with a premise like this, but i hope it's for a good-ass while

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Adorable. Does the friend know that her friend is a succubus though? The fact that she was like "I need to recharge" and whatever suggests she might, but then the next one says she doesn't? I guess it was a just a joke but still confused me for a sec.

I've seen the phrase "I need to recharge" in a few different manga before. It basically just means something along the lines of "I'm feeling stressed so let me hug you as a stress relief" or something to that effect. Although the succubus meant "recharge" in a literal sense, her friend probably thought she was using the more typical metaphorical version of the phrase.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 3:50PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

arch99 posted:

"Needing to recharge" as in hugging someone for a bit when you're low on energy and need to recharge your battery is very common half-joke phrase. It fits her perfectly, since she's doing it literally.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Flock of Wolves is always awks

Bullshit - just look at all the rampant handholding going on. Or better yet don't, some things should not be witnessed by decent people. D:

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wholesome? She's a total slut handholding with all of her friends.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mind you unless these gals also have suspiciously convenient but hithero quite unmentioned memory-wipe powers I have no idea how the Hell Nirasaka hasn't blown the Masquerade to high heavens already... : /

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hmmm

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This reminds me of that comic about the two vampires on the train. I love these "predator x predator" narratives where distinguishing genuine affection from normal feeding becomes messy and fraught. Looking forward to more!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Chapter 1, page 3:
Transfer student happens to be a demon trope, ok.
Oh, she has to take life force from girls only, that's interesting.
The only thing that would make this even better is if...

Chapter 1, page 4:
...the other girl happened to be a succubus, too....wait...
SERIOUSLY?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ha. That was cute. Too short tho...

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Can we get lolicon and ecchi/NSFW tags? Really would have appreciated the warning.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 6:46PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SillieHonka posted:

Can we get lolicon and ecchi/NSFW tags? Really would have appreciated the warning.

They're clearly in high school. Ecchi/NSFW for 1 shot of panties? That's a overkill.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

SillieHonka posted:

They're clearly in high school. Ecchi/NSFW for 1 shot of panties? That's a overkill.

Maybe a chapter specific Ecchi / NSFW tag, only for the first chapter. It's not recurring, but one huge shot of it in a chapter with only 4 pages is still pretty significant.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

SillieHonka posted:

Maybe a chapter specific Ecchi / NSFW tag, only for the first chapter. It's not recurring, but one huge shot of it in a chapter with only 4 pages is still pretty significant.

Yeah, and with the jokes about and theming around sex in the same chapter, I could see it being on the lower edge of what's considered Ecchi. Light Ecchi, essentially.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Succubus eating Succubus is cannibalism

Sh*t I have never thought of it that way, but I dig it.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

subservient maids, animalistic catgirls, lewd succubi... all of those are overrated! 2020 is the year of the Wholesome.

...god i wish...

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

They're high schoolers that look like small children, pretty blatantly lolicon. Even if it's a single page it was jarring.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 9:37PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

They're high schoolers that look like small children, pretty blatantly lolicon. Even if it's a single page it was jarring.

They really don't look like children to me, they look just stylized and meant to look "cute". Like, I really don't like loli stuff, especially stuff that's sexual, but this just didn't look or feel like that to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.