Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Wait it's been 3 fucking years in-comic? damn I had no idea.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait it's been 3 fucking years in-comic? damn I had no idea.

I feel the same, wtf happened with the space-time.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From Mangadex

no it has not been 3 years since this manga begun, its just a saying (that also has basis in psychology but thats irrelevant)
what she means is that saying it not that she loves her is weird because "after 3 years" love will fade away and "she won't love her anymore"

joined Sep 9, 2016

I fucking LOVE Minami's tattoos. GORGEOUS.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

"it's not Christmas you know"

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

From Mangadex

no it has not been 3 years since this manga begun, its just a saying (that also has basis in psychology but thats irrelevant)
what she means is that saying it not that she loves her is weird because "after 3 years" love will fade away and "she won't love her anymore"

I see... I feel like there should be a note explaining that or something because it's not very evident.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Yeah I was lost there and re read everything to try and see how three years had passed

joined Feb 23, 2016

Is it season 1 end? Or it’s done done? T^T i want moree

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's Vol.1 end, at least for the serialization. We probably gonna start Vol.2. As for the manga itself, i think it's still on going.

joined Jun 1, 2016

didnt notice that three years passed. I hope this continues

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

didnt notice that three years passed. I hope this continues

No no, the 3 years things is just a saying. 3 years didn't actually passed, that's just the phrasing who is weird.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

i like sepia the most.
makes it feel like the comic was dipped in beer

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

It's Vol.1 end, at least for the serialization. We probably gonna start Vol.2. As for the manga itself, i think it's still on going.

Yes, this is just the end of volume one. We already have volume two and have started work on it, though don’t expect a release for a little since now it’s really the holiday season. Please bear with us!
- Yukimitsu

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't really like tattoos, but her back tattoo is freaking SEXY.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

There's no guarantee bond between girls? What kind of line is that? Love doesn't know gender. Girls can marry each other just like boys can. Also not liking the sepia tone of this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Girls can marry each other just like boys can.

Remember they are in Japan, iirc Japan don't really recognize the marriage between people of the same sex.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I still find it odd that Japan, the capital of otaku culture, a hub of gay, lesbian, etc. media, still doesn't recognize same sex marriages.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I still find it odd that Japan, the capital of otaku culture, a hub of gay, lesbian, etc. media, still doesn't recognize same sex marriages.

From Wikipedia :

Same-sex marriage is not recognized in Japan. As of 2019, 30 municipalities and one prefecture issue same-sex partnership certificates which provide some benefits but do not offer any legal recognition

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 8:13PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

There's no guarantee bond between girls? What kind of line is that? Love doesn't know gender. Girls can marry each other just like boys can. Also not liking the sepia tone of this.

It's as though people can't see that marriages end in divorce, or become loveless and exist in form only, or that nothing is guaranteed in this life. Hell, it's short as hell too. A decade only seems like a long time if you're 20 years old.

Even the marriage thing, the legal recognition is really not the most important part of it (don't get me wrong here, gay marriage is a matter of human rights to me). If you're formally married but you could care less for each other, how is that more special than a loving relationship?

Heck, as far as I'm concerned, even if it ends, having a serious relationship that lasts a good ten years is a pretty good run. Almost nothing in my life has had that sort of stability since I grew up.

Just take what you got while you can, and make it as real as you can.

joined Dec 26, 2019

Made my day.

joined May 3, 2014

Alright, I'll bite. What's ABO?

It's short for alpha/beta/omega. It's a kink trope very popular in certain American circles. I gotta say, I too I'm surprised it has reached Japan.

In typical ABO there are three biological-psychological classes to which a character can belong. Combine with the two genders (male and female) and you get a grand total of six sexual roles or patterns of sexual behavior. The 3 classes are Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Alphas are usually dominant and able to impregnate any Omega. Betas are like normal humans and subordinate to Alphas. Omegas are natural-born submissive bottoms, with males who are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

If you wanna know more, go here: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Alpha/Beta/Omega

Everything I've read here makes me lose that little bit of faith I had left in humanity.

But hey... at least this story was good.

yo wtf for sure I lost some neurons and a little bit of my humanity too.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Yukimitsu here. No, we haven’t dropped this already. Break for the holidays as well as some life trouble some of our members have been having has slowed down releases. But, we plan to bring you more chapters soon. Thanks for understanding.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Yukimitsu here. No, we haven’t dropped this already. Break for the holidays as well as some life trouble some of our members have been having has slowed down releases. But, we plan to bring you more chapters soon. Thanks for understanding.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Thank you for doing it at all and for letting us know! Looking forward to it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thank you for doing it at all and for letting us know! Looking forward to it.

Seconded. We got so spoiled getting big chunks of this in such short order (Chapters 2-19 in October and November of 2018) that a more normal release schedule seems somehow unfair—because we were spoiled.

Your work is much appreciated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.