Forum › Fuwari discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just like others said, the art is kinda of wonky and even terrible at times but that's nothing compared to how cute everything else was and I'm glad that all the other girls were nice, even the one who would normally be a love rival.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The title seems like a mix of "fuwa"(soft) and "futari"(us both)

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 9:52AM

Oh hey, I remember this. We never got around to finishing it, since it was so big and there's life to deal with.

Edit: oh, nevermind, I guess we did finish it? In my head I was fairly sure there were still some pages to go, but this looks complete? Weird.

Anyway, Arc, if you want me to work on some other story, just send it to me. :)

I think there was some side stuff that still needed to be done that I had translated, maybe...? I'll look into it soon and hit you up with what I find.

Although story is nice, I dropped it after 1st chapter because of messy art. Some faces were painfully disproportionate that I start to wonder why mangaka thought it is okay to leave them be like that. But it’s nice to see progress in later works.

Your loss.

This is the omnibus release of the main part of the story too, which had a lot of the art "fixed." She even removed a line that we added back in because I thought it was funny.

Again, it's one of her earlier works. You can see a lot of improvement in her newer material.

The title seems like a mix of "fuwa"(soft) and "futari"(us both)

That's the idea~

joined Aug 28, 2019

I dont like the writing style. It seems childish.

It was cute but I got second-hand embarrassment from how awkward they were

joined Apr 5, 2018

Not sure if/when the rest of the series following these two will get done, but I'd love to see it done some day.

If there is more of these two I would love to see it. The characters were really cute.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I recognized the goat yuri author right from the start and knew this would be great. If there's any interest in translating the extra stuff about these characters I'd gladly read it. The Maltese girl is cute too.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I agree with others that there was an odd sort of compatibility between the awkwardness of the art and the clumsy emotional interactions of the girls.

In a way, this is among the "worst" (most naive, most amateur) art on the Dynasty site--the staging of the scene where Haru jumps over the stairs is just baffling--but the overall effect is (to me) incredibly charming. I haven't (re-)read the later sequels in a long, long time, but it would be appropriate if the art got more competent as the girls get more comfortable with themselves, each other, and the situation.

Thanks for this one.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Your loss.

This is the omnibus release of the main part of the story too, which had a lot of the art "fixed."

Ah, I see. I want to say, thank you for your work and explanation. And it’s good to see that so many liking this work despite clumsy art. But for me personally art is too important and I didn’t want to struggle, lol.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yeah, the messy art feels oddly fitting given how much of a disaster lesbian the MC is. There's a charming aspect to it.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I love how the MC is basically the personification of gay panic

The art does detract a bit from it (especially the senpai's and the friend's faces sometimes), but nevertheless this was cute and a great read :)

joined Aug 21, 2017

Cute story with pretty good pacing. I like it

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This was great. A little rough around the edges in terms of art, but I much prefer it over something with good art and no story. It looks like something a new artist with a lot of passion made with all their heart.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Just realized, in part 3, shouldn't page 39 and 40 be a double page spread?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i love this. thank you so much!!

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

I just died from the cuteness. This is too pure. Much needed fluff for my lonely holidays. Thanks for the upload!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I think I got cavities just reading this. I love it! Going right into my favorites!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Arg, that was too kyute. Just off the charts

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Yukino is the productive disaster girl that I aspire to be.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The visible cringe of the long-suffering friends amuses me to no end.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

this level of wholesomeness is making me whole again

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Dude, that was pretty gay!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The clumsy art was actually quite endearing.

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

children falling in love way too fast is the purest thing in the world

The End. (of the main story)

A mistake near the end of part 3 has been fixed and an extra page that was missing was added, so be sure to read that one all over again or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.