Forum › Fuwari discussion

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

The End. (of the main story)

A mistake near the end of part 3 has been fixed and an extra page that was missing was added, so be sure to read that one all over again or something.

Thanks for your work!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

God, what I nice way to end things. I'm glad the author realized that they didn't give that much story on the side characters. Maybe we'll get them ome day. I hope we'll see the side stories soon. Also, I didn't think that art was bad, but that's because i have no eye for it

joined Dec 5, 2019

I liked this a lot, poor Haru had her plans for the evening somewhat twarted by sleepy gf but ok.

will the continuation be translated too I wonder?

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

This art and the girls give me serious Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san vibes.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

will the continuation be translated too I wonder?

Arckuno said here that they'd like to do that, but we're not working on anything right now. Maybe in the future.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 6:59AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I always like seeing the red string of fate. It gives you a warm feeling, fiction or not.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm glad the childhood friend just genuinely cares for her friend's relationship rather than suddenly realizing she herself has feelings for her.

The bonus chapter for a manga recently that did that kinda annoyed me.

Also, I didn't think that art was bad, but that's because i have no eye for it

It's a bit janky at times, but I thought it was overall very charming. Something about this artist's style is really nice to me.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 10:16AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

While the story is really fluffy I got the feeling of exhaustion half way through chapter 3... Is like, when you want a cup of coffee and you get a 2lt bottle... 60 pages lo/ it really should've been divided in 2 or 3

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 12:12PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

woah 2010... didn't realize this was 10 years old. its so adorable and wholesome.

any chance we're going to get "LoveLoveShow!" next?

edit: anybody know where i can pick up a copy of this?

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 6:03PM

edit: anybody know where i can pick up a copy of this?

https://www.dlsite.com/home-touch/circle/profile/=/keyword_maker_name/RG20938/per_page/50/hd/1/maker_id/RG20938.html/?unique_op=af

Digital copy supports the artist, otherwise you'd have to find a physical copy used.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 7:33PM by

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

why is her finger so big?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

why is her finger so big?

It's yuri, why do you think it's big? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Where did this disappear to?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Arckuno (Binbou Scanlations) deleted all of their works from Dynasty. Not sure if they uploaded those elsewhere, probably not. It's a shame, really. I did cleaning/ts for this one and a few others from Binbou, so it's sad to see them gone.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Arckuno (Binbou Scanlations) deleted all of their works from Dynasty. Not sure if they uploaded those elsewhere, probably not. It's a shame, really. I did cleaning/ts for this one and a few others from Binbou, so it's sad to see them gone.

I don't know if this is everything, but it looks like most of their stuff is still on Mangadex

Here's Fuwari.

To reply you must either login or sign up.