Forum › Chorimokki Yuumary discussion

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I was about to rant how bad it was that you made that shitty meme translation, but then saw the proper translation as well. So thank you for that, I guess.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Starting with hand-holding? Oh my...

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Gloria is the last person that should be pointing out Marnie's accent.

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

omg i thought the entire thing was translated like that i was gonna blow up

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I was about to rant how bad it was that you made that shitty meme translation, but then saw the proper translation as well. So thank you for that, I guess.

"shitty meme translation"
You hear that Scottland? YOU SHITTY MEMERS!
Jokes aside, I'm glad that WSDHANS is pulling double duty on these. I really enjoy a thickly accented Gloria.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I fully appreciate the translations that do both a regular and a meme version.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Me: Oh, a scotish accent, how original. As a self learn english speaker this should be quite a test for me, but how hard can it be?

Also me: I REGRET EVERYTHING MATE!!

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

you know you've seen it all when you're reading an english version of something thats already in english

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I fucking love these scottish translations I can barely understand them. It's hilarious.

And I also really appreciate the non scottish translation afterward

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Marnie the type of girl to jump straight into handholding before the first date

Also thank you Chori for finally giving us this delicious Yuumary food, and thanks to the translators for that sweet sweet scottish trainer.

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 11:13PM

Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

The non-scottish translation is greatly appreciated. I spent a good while reading the scottish version and I still couldn't understand some of it.

joined Jul 22, 2014

I mostly get it but the word vomit in the end is too much, pace yourself!

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

words can't describe how sad I am that the last 4 pages are just a non-meme translation and not just 4 more pages of cuteness

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Judging by that long rant, she should have no problems with the result anyway. :D

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Meme? I'd rather call it parody, which is an ancient and respected genre. Just ask the countless abridging YouTube channels.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I couldn't understand the first page and gave up on it and started reading comments
Thank God I did that otherwise I wouldn't have known there is a simple English (?) Version too

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Me: Oh, a scotish accent, how original. As a self learn english speaker this should be quite a test for me, but how hard can it be?

Also me: I REGRET EVERYTHING MATE!!

This isn't just a Scottish accent. She's speaking a language closely related to English called Scots. Scots and English are both Germanic languages which some researchers classify as a dialect of English. Don't feel bad if you can't understand it written. Most native-born English speakers can understand most of written Scots, but it is pretty difficult for most to understand it in the spoken form unless immersed in the language.

If you would like to try your verbal comprehension skills, check out this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trx1iP9n7ik). It is Psalm 23 from the Bible, so pretty recognizable if you have any Christian background.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Oh Gloria. Your subconscious knew exactly what she was driving to do.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Insane Amounts of Scottish

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

shitty meme translation

Why must you pollute this earth with such bad opinions?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

shitty meme translation

Why must you pollute this earth with such bad opinions?

Not everyone like the scottish accent meme for Gloria and honestly i thankful there is the way more readable english one because the other one is way too hard to understand and frankly i could have done without I wiil really prefer that the english one were put before the scottish.

__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

What's the meaning behind Applins?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What's the meaning behind Applins?

Giving one to someone is a traditional way of confessing your feelings in this region.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I fucking love these scottish translations I can barely understand them. It's hilarious.

And I also really appreciate the non scottish translation afterward

words can't describe how sad I am that the last 4 pages are just a non-meme translation and not just 4 more pages of cuteness

Same for all of those

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Was deadass about to give up I legit felt stupid trying to read it kasjdkfj thank you for the two versions!

To reply you must either login or sign up.