Forum › Suicide Parabellum discussion

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the new chapter made me even more confused

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It really is inception huh

So Ouka was hit by that fatal flaw of the bullet and the real her is in a coma. MC taking it upon herself to fetch the bullet herself and revive her

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Judging from Dowman Sayman's previous work this isn't going to have a happy ending

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

So what if dude that looks like a cross dresser is also another version of the MC?

joined Feb 22, 2018

It really is inception huh

So Ouka was hit by that fatal flaw of the bullet and the real her is in a coma. MC taking it upon herself to fetch the bullet herself and revive her

It's more complicated than that. Ouka tried to commit suicide IRL, failed and found herself in her liminal dream world. Then the dream self repeated her suicidal act, only to fail again, fall into another coma, and wake up in another dreamscape within the head of her previous dream body. And this repeats constantly. However, Ouka is not actually trying to die for real: She's in complete control, but the Suicide Parabellum keeps misfiring.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

The bit about custom engineering a bullet designed for a precise, reliable, near-instant suicide is extremely direct and dark even by Sayman standards. Makes me wonder if this story is more personal to him somehow

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

The bit about custom engineering a bullet designed for a precise, reliable, near-instant suicide is extremely direct and dark even by Sayman standards. Makes me wonder if this story is more personal to him somehow

All it did was make me wish that such a thing actually existed lol

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Inception meets Yuri. that's it!

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

All it did was make me wish that such a thing actually existed lol

Same here

joined Jun 30, 2019

Somehow this reminds me of imitation crystal's works

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

so that person in the trench coat is trying to help Ouka? I think I saw someone say it might be Chihaya, but if it was why would she help her?

joined Mar 17, 2019

so that person in the trench coat is trying to help Ouka? I think I saw someone say it might be Chihaya, but if it was why would she help her?

Perhaps she has gone insane, given up on pursuading Ouka to wake up and just try to exist with the Ouka in her coma

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 9:42PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

So Baghead is a kind of cleaner? Getting rid of old Ouka's to create a fresh one? Maybe they're the personification of the bullet, doggedly killing Ouka over and over to pursue its end goal of killing her completely.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whenever I think this hits 'peak weird' it surprises me.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Man I’m so confused but intrigued I’ll keep reading

joined Aug 10, 2016

"lets call it Chihaya Goes Crazy"

little on the nose there

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Owww... I liked tuxedo Chihaya...

joined Jul 2, 2016

Personally, I would love to see this get adapted into an anime, maybe get Risa Taneda to voice Chihaya.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

I feel Homura's vibe from her.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Judging from Dowman Sayman's previous work this isn't going to have a happy ending

He has happy endings, honest! Voynich Hotel ended happily :-) It was an excellent series too!

So what if dude that looks like a cross dresser is also another version of the MC?

I don't think it's her, CD man has better legs :-O And 5 o'clock shadow too...

joined Jun 12, 2019

They finally had a plan and were gonna work together and then the killer came :/ bruh

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I wonder if there are were a fixed number of Chihaya's to start with or do they keep increasing with the levels?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I wonder if the killer is a deeper subconcious part of Chihaya that wants Ouka to die. We were told that if that special bullet didn't hit right that the person would be stuck in a coma/limbo that there was no coming back from. So maybe all the other Chihayas are the part of her that naturally doesn't want Ouka to die but the killer is her realistic side that understands it's either death or eternal torment (or what feels like it) so she's tracking them all down to stop the cycle?

joined Mar 5, 2019

Guys, I kind of think we might be in Chihaya's mind, not Ouka's. Why would there be so many Chihaya's and only one Ouka? I think Ouka is leading her out, not in.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

I bet that killer is Chiyaha too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.