joined Jun 12, 2015

Gross.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The sound of pee~

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I actually thought Riku wants kid pee on her lap while she hugged her (; •﹏•)...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Itou Hachi always make lolicon seem enticing.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Every thing itou hachi puts out is just more and more blatantly pedophilic, you ever think one of these days maybe it should just not get uploaded on here anymore

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, she did restrain herself and wait for the loli to being legal. You can't take that from her. The pee fetish on the other hand ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Every thing itou hachi puts out is just more and more blatantly pedophilic, you ever think one of these days maybe it should just not get uploaded on here anymore

Don't forget to take off any rape, stalking, drugs, or any other tag that is illegal in the real world...

There's a blacklist for a reason if you don't want to see something.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Don't forget to take off any rape, stalking, drugs, or any other tag that is illegal in the real world...

There's a blacklist for a reason if you don't want to see something.

I think what they are saying is not to post these darker topics, but to not normalize pedophilia. To be fair, irl pedophiles are trying to normalize this and it's damn creepy. In stories about murder, we can see characters lives be affected and having to be chased by the law. This does not show the same irl consequences that would happen if this was real.
Still a cute story, but don't think about it too much.

daudthemasterassassin
joined Jun 25, 2018

I feel like I've just been put on a watchlist...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

more like peedophilia

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

"Rule 1: Lets keep it wholesome."
"... I was listening to you pee the other day..."

What.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

......this had nothing to do with twitter :(

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...an almost responsible adult. The pee-thing was weird though, you shouldn't disturb kids like that.

It seems like a somewhat healthy relationship at least (in fiction).

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

hahaha! pedophilia.

You summed up my feelings in just two words and one punctuation sign

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Oh my, some comments. Is this Twitter?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

hahaha! pedophilia.

You summed up my feelings in just two words and one punctuation sign

What did you expect from a manga from Itou Hachi AND with the tag Lolicon ? You know you're not forced to read if you don't like that kind of stuff.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 3:44PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This is the definition of grooming. Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GendoIkari posted:

GendoIkari posted:

more like peedophilia

I like how this breaks the stupid tension in the comments so far lo/ but seriously, what are you all talking about normalizing peedophilia, or any kind of twisted inclinations? Is not being accepted anywhere with civilized government... There's even a character in the manga that says "uugh gross!" EVERYONE is aware even the author and the readers too. Or are you afraid that maybe after reading this someone will stand up and say "I had a change of heart, I'm going to the congress to demand law changes!"

So it all comes to one thing at the end, do you want to read it or not? if you don't and still went and read it ... I don't know what to tell you, seriously. Please at least use the tag block system.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, as always, is just ITou being Hachi

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 4:14PM

Kingdom_Rush_Pro
Alric_profile-min
joined Dec 3, 2019

Damn Itou Hachi! Back at it again with the pedophilia!

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 4:27PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MacySan posted:

This is the definition of grooming. Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

You should call the fiction police. They will arrest this fictional character and put it in a fictional prison

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

Hey what ? How waiting for her to in age to date legally is illegal ? That doesn't make any sense to me.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

Hey what ? How waiting for her to in age to date legally is illegal ? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Like I said, grooming. Look it up.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Itou Hachi back at it again with being a disgusting mother fucker. I’d really like to never see anything from them ever again.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I dunno, just block the Lolicon tag and don't read Itou Hachi. What even the point of reading something you know you don't like and come complain after that you hate what you have read when knowing you hate it ? Just ignore the damn thing.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

This is more wholesome than some of Itou Hatchis other strange paedophilic works so Im glad theres progress there, for anyone who is upset, we really cant 'thought police' people and pedos exist and thats just facts. Personally I recommend imagining theres just a large height difference if the art makes you uncomfortable.

To me personally I care very little about what people draw but if children are being used as references then we could take legal action but at this moment Itou Hatchi is just expressing a thought (albeit one most people who categorise as predatory).

To reply you must either login or sign up.