Forum › Double Bed discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I need more laid back adult life yuri, where the characters reflect on their relationships in a healthy way. I've been reading too much drama.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Michi and Ayumi are weird names for my babies YUU and NANAMI!!!!!

Totes. Good to see them living together.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Wow, the capital e in that font does look horrible.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. :D

Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

I'm still kind of sad over Bloom Into You ending but I love how Nakatani is making more yuri content after its ending

joined Nov 30, 2011

I need more laid back adult life yuri, where the characters reflect on their relationships in a healthy way. I've been reading too much drama.

Agreed! My favorite adult life yuri has been Collectors but nothing has come close since it has not had updates in a while here. Here is to hoping we will get something from Nakatani along those lines.

Also, a single is also pretty good. Lots of body contact and snuggles... can and does lead to many late night mischief.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 12:19PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

One can wish that Yukiko will continue A Room for Two after the college arc into the adult life.

Img_os7f7k
joined Oct 6, 2018

I have a king sized bed, and I'm single. So, so single... But at least I'm prepared for when the time comes again that I'm not. Until that time, I will continue to enjoy sprawling out all over the place and never hitting the edge...

Same :(

joined Dec 11, 2019

Who moves in with their (I assume) SO and sleeps in separate beds? For 2 years?!? I gotta admit, I thought this one was really dumb even though I like her other works.

Wife and wife is still the pinnacle of adult girl-girl couples living together. Change my mind.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 1:09PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

My GF and I have separated beds, because she's really sensitive and would suffer otherwise. I got used to it and we are used to snuggle between each other's arms in the evening or putting the bed together if we want to do other stuff. People just underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

People just underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

As a school student who doesn't get enough sleep, I say this sentence hits too close to home.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

My GF and I have separated beds, because she's really sensitive and would suffer otherwise. I got used to it and we are used to snuggle between each other's arms in the evening or putting the bed together if we want to do other stuff. People just underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

My wife and I are that way a bit, we have our own blankets we use, so we get space that way (before that, we'd wake up with one of us uncovered and the other rolled up - we both sleep well these days).

joined Oct 15, 2019

This is bloom into you after story

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Sooooo cool, it's so good read somethig that realistic and smooth, btw, they're adorable

joined Apr 5, 2015

Who moves in with their (I assume) SO and sleeps in separate beds? For 2 years?!? I gotta admit, I thought this one was really dumb even though I like her other works.

My understanding is that this is more or less the default in Japan. Married couples sleeps in separated futons. They still usually place the futons side by side, like in the manga, but it each on its own. I am not even sure if there are double sized futons, which is probably why they were talking about a double bed specifically.

joined Jan 22, 2015

As a school student who doesn't get enough sleep, I say this sentence hits too close to home.

There is this stress/tension while in college that just doesn't let you sleep well. Anytime I got a break from classes I'd go visit a friend and crash on his couch for about 18 hrs straight.

Good news though, once you get your degree/a fulltime job and start to see that pile of debt disappear you sleep sooo much better.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

There is this stress/tension while in college that just doesn't let you sleep well. Anytime I got a break from classes I'd go visit a friend and crash on his couch for about 18 hrs straight.

Good news though, once you get your degree/a fulltime job and start to see that pile of debt disappear you sleep sooo much better.

If stress gets to the point that it won't allow you to sleep you should consider cognitive behavioral therapy

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^ I have chronic insomnia courtesy of chronic pain and other nasty stuff, I will be awake for days and days, it's like Hell. Sure my bed is super big and comfy but my brain still goes "lolno". I WISH my biggest sleep concern was having a futon one inch away from my partner's lol

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

it was okay

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

^ I have chronic insomnia courtesy of chronic pain and other nasty stuff, I will be awake for days and days, it's like Hell. Sure my bed is super big and comfy but my brain still goes "lolno". I WISH my biggest sleep concern was having a futon one inch away from my partner's lol

I know from indirect experience how detrimental that can be, I feel really, really sorry.
CBT might be helpful to cope for that stress or that "lol no", but I know in some countries it might be very expensive. But take it into consideration: CBT has proven to be extremely effective in treating sleep disorders.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It wasn’t dumb at all. It’s very ordinary in Japan when they’re just using futons.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Waitwaitwait I didn't realize it's from creator of Bloom Into You/Eventually I Will Become Yours/Yagate Kimi Ni Naru/YagaKimi, hold on HOLD ON

WHERE IS THE DOUJIN TAG IF THIS MANGA IS ONE?!

last edited at Dec 12, 2019 11:46AM

joined Sep 5, 2018

Waitwaitwait I didn't realize it's from creator of Bloom Into You/Eventually I Will Become Yours/Yagate Kimi Ni Naru/YagaKimi, hold on HOLD ON

WHERE IS THE DOUJIN TAG IF THIS MANGA IS ONE?!

It’s not a doujin. It’s a standalone one-shot published in Éclair, a commercially published yuri anthology.

But some readers like to imagine that it’s a YagaKimi after-story even though it’s not.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Interesting note about the tallies, I did not notice it at first but it was a nice detail.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Michi and Ayumi are weird names for my babies YUU and NANAMI!!!!!

Michi sounds cute for your third child :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.