Forum › Is This What A God-Tier Game Means? discussion

joined Apr 6, 2013

Never in my life have I heard of a person happy for in-game transactions

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Except the people having them put in.. Bobby Kotick loves them.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That manga could have been about any imaginary game whatsoever; the greatest, most ambitious, unrealistic project in the history of gaming ... I don't know, could have called it Star*Citizen or something and just gone crazy with the author's imagination ...

Instead it's monetized fanservice crap. throws manga onto the imaginary crap pile

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- its obviously a mobile game- at least I think it is- that seems to be where the easy big money is now in Japan and China etc- and they are almost always gatcha rubbish.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hm, the boob pocket jacket on the first cover had me a bit skeptical and the eyes are too far apart, but the artstyle is actually pretty nice.
Why does this entire story feel like an artist's escapist fantasy...?

Anyway, it's nice to see the gacha world from the other side. Especially when the team isnt made up of cutthroats that try to wring their players dry.

Mei may be my meivorite.

That manga could have been about any imaginary game whatsoever; the greatest, most ambitious, unrealistic project in the history of gaming ... I don't know, could have called it Star*Citizen or something and just gone crazy with the author's imagination ...

Instead it's monetized fanservice crap. throws manga onto the imaginary crap pile

If you actually think the game matters whatsoever you entirely missed the point of this story.

Never in my life have I heard of a person happy for in-game transactions

Well in the context of gacha garbage where your money gets wasted on probability rolls, just being able to straight up buy what you want is actually an improvement. That's how shit this industry has gotten.

last edited at Nov 30, 2019 8:19AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

We'll never know if the event had a wide spectrum of boob sized characters. :(

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Chap5 is so wholesome.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/is_this_what_a_god_tier_game_means_ch05#13
"Can't say no to that face"
Knowing her tastes... is it the face she can't say no to?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If you are nice don't send the introvert to get customers.
If you are considerate don't make the introvert perform on stage.
But if you really want to make money... do it anyway. Those Otaku love shy girls in skimpy outfits.

It's kind of shocking how Mei managed to find a crowd of cute girls at this kind of convention, but that's the foxy goddess for ya.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chap5 is so wholesome.

Except that the little angel girl Sagiri first came to like because she was such an adorable angel baby... is now a loli middle schooler and Sagiri's love interest!

Itou Hachi would probably give this development the thumbs up.

I wonder what mommy angel would say if she found out that the sinner from that time is now a boss oni who's aiming to corrupt her little girl? Heh heh heh.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I bet those diamond cubes could be sold for double the price at a Minecon, summon girl not needed

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Lol, she will became the god of big boobs drawings.

And I will pray to her every day.

Látom

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 9:34AM

Lol, she will became the god of big boobs drawings.

That would be a god rivalling Madokami

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Putting yourself out there as an artist is pretty rough, especially with social anxiety. Self-advertising feels wrong and cheap. Anna-chan certainly is relatable.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

After that chapter, I really hope she finds someone to date soon. Idk y I went there but I did

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Woopaa

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Gotta say, though, I appreciate that level of ambition. I hope they don't try to convince her not to do it.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm part of a game dev group that's almost if not entirely lesbians, and thank goodness it's nothing like this

Where do I apply!!!

But really, this started out "sketchy" but has improved with every chapter, I think.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Anyone else think a god was hiding in that plushie?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Copypasting my Mangadex comment on the last chapter

Arf, never really liked those "Friends with benefits" things, moreso when you love someone else. Love and Lust aren't neceserally differents things, even more for someone who has lure Anna in a love hotel in order to do dirtys things with her so Mei is just being an hypocrith here. As again after Mimi-Mix, author did a poor job for the "main" couple part if Anna and Mei are suposs to be the main couple anyway since there was no real yuri moments between them since the love hotel. I have nothing against the author, but truth to be told that she always does a poor job as handeling main pair in both manga. I understand that Mei is a god of lust but since she had the collar now, is it necessary for Mei to still sleep with the president, especially if she love Anna. I don't see the problem she help her at first but that they seem to continue now is borderline NTR here.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Copypasting my Mangadex comment on the last chapter

Arf, never really liked those "Friends with benefits" things, moreso when you love someone else. Love and Lust aren't neceserally differents things, even more for someone who has lure Anna in a love hotel in order to do dirtys things with her so Mei is just being an hypocrith here. As again after Mimi-Mix, author did a poor job for the "main" couple part if Anna and Mei are suposs to be the main couple anyway since there was no real yuri moments between them since the love hotel. I have nothing against the author, but truth to be told that she always does a poor job as handeling main pair in both manga. I understand that Mei is a god of lust but since she had the collar now, is it necessary for Mei to still sleep with the president, especially if she love Anna. I don't see the problem she help her at first but that they seem to continue now is borderline NTR here.

Mei and Frenya are totally nuts with poor self-control so that behavior isn't surprising. Agree that I'd like to see romance between Anna and Mei, and would have liked to see more with the main couple in the other series

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I can understand the issue with MimiMix as it's literally step up with the MC wanting ears to be like her crush, but this is just a comedy with ecchi yuri in it, there is no real setup for Mei and Anna being the "main" couple beyond an almost rape scene (similar to MimiMix actually) nor does it have a romance tag.

Mei throughout has shown lust for cute girls in general, she is a god of lust after all.

I understand that Mei is a god of lust but since she had the collar now

That just stops her pheromones from making people around her horny as hell, pretty sure nothing to do with her own desires.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Guys nonono and sakura weren't built up badly. If anything I just wish we got a line about her thinking nonono was cute but outside of that their arc was done well.

Now here we have mei being mikan's equivalent accept in mimi mix we knew her and nonono weren't gonna end up together. Here the couples felt more subtle and now we're getting actual romance from our leads.

Raphy has sagiri and mei has frenya. Anna will either be alone, get into a poly relationship with one of the other couples, or we still haven't met her love interest yet.

Not every romance arc needs to start from the beginning. It's fine if creators want to wait a while before developing romance arcs. Mimi mix had it at the start while this one waited.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

mei has frenya.

Say who ? It's literally the first time the two of them are shown close. Mei even try to lure Anna in a love hotel and there is the exchange here where Frenya said that Mei has Anna,which was answer very hypocritally by Mei by "LOve and Lust are diffrents" even if she had bring Anna to a love hotel without her collar before.

Guys nonono and sakura weren't built up badly. If anything I just wish we got a line about her thinking nonono was cute but outside of that their arc was done well.

Expect it was done badly. We had a volume of build-up between and then nothing, just Shop shenigans and then an half assed confession by the end of Vol.2 which only being answered by the "special friend" treatement. If anything Mikan's romance was better writed.

Now here we have mei being mikan's equivalent accept in mimi mix

If anything if she is more Nono.

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 5:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.