Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Bitch needs to die. Like, right now.

It might have snapped her neck

joined Oct 14, 2016

Bad idea bitch ahahahaha Nikaidou is much dangerous than any other bullies you know ahahahaha

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Nene posted:

Superspeed and superstrength: ok.

Supersenses: not so much. She detected "something flying by" but didn't notice what it was, where it came from or where it went. Kinda disappointing.

Kinda reminded me of Saitama from One Punch Man when what's his face tries to slash him with his sword and Saitama turns around and bites through it then spits out what's in his mouth and goes "what was that?"

or when he kicks the monster guy going after king

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 8:30PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

The superpower of love.

joined Nov 1, 2018

Is this what they mean by "gaydar"? Because if using the power of Gay to Detect things at Range isn't it, I don't know what is.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm gonna call it right now: Tadokoro is going to tell Nikaidou that with great power comes great responsibility, which she'll only truly understand later on when she realizes that her negligence indirectly led to the murder of Tadokoro.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is this what they mean by "gaydar"? Because if using the power of Gay to Detect things at Range isn't it, I don't know what is.

Sorry to disappoint you, but gaydar is, in fact, a device that measures how gay something is...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Nikaidou is totally from some family of badasses, though. Like, there's no way she's got a middle management breadwinner father and stay-at-home mom doing flower arrangement and embroidery after how much she's showed off. It's just a question of what kind of badasses they are.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

After rereading this series again for the billionth time, isn't it kinda weird that mom has told Nikaidou that she's fine with her dating her daughter, but she hasn't told Tadokoro that she knows she's gay and that she has her mom's full support? Or Nikaido could tell her that mom knows. Dunno, it feels kinda sad that Tadokoro thinks she has to keep her relationship a secret even at home.

I could definitely buy that she can perceive her surroundings by bouncing waves of gay energy off objects like sonar. Wouldn't be that much more over the top than what we've already seen her do.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 6:06AM

joined May 1, 2013

After rereading this series again for the billionth time, isn't it kinda weird that mom has told Nikaidou that she's fine with her dating her daughter, but she hasn't told Tadokoro that she knows she's gay and that she has her mom's full support? Or Nikaido could tell her that mom knows. Dunno, it feels kinda sad that Tadokoro thinks she has to keep her relationship a secret even at home.

I assume the idea is that she wants her daughter to be the one who brings it up, and in fact encouraging Nikaidou is a way to speed that up.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Nikaidou is totally from some family of badasses, though. Like, there's no way she's got a middle management breadwinner father and stay-at-home mom doing flower arrangement and embroidery after how much she's showed off. It's just a question of what kind of badasses they are.

The hard-boiled kind!

joined Oct 22, 2018

The hard-boiled kind!

Well, yeah, duh, but what kind of hard-boiled badasses?

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

At this point I'm sure Nikaidou use kenbun and busou shouku haki... nice

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Why does this scene reminds me of Deku and Bakugou

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Maybe Nikaidou is a stand-user, and we just can't see what's happening. Her stand's name would be "Village People"

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Does Nikaidou have a known full name?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Does Nikaidou have a known full name?

Nikaidou Sakurako.

EDIT:
Quick question, but why is it always girls named Sakurako who are the gayest?

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 7:10AM

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

You pick the wrong girl fool

joined Oct 22, 2018

Next chapter looks spicy

Why did I need to read this in Keanu's voice? Now I can't get a certain FlyingKitty YTP out of my head...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Next chapter looks spicy

You just know it's going to end up as Nikaidou's dream or something.

joined Jan 29, 2017

...(jaw drops)
Damn, girl's a ninja!

joined May 24, 2014

Author's pixivy has been updated

shit happens, life goes on

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

nikaido being todorkos best wife as always also screw that editor

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1198377460707942401

Next chapter looks spicy

There's no way this is real. It's one of Nikaidou's wet dreams for sure.

To reply you must either login or sign up.