Forum › Yuri Friends discussion

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Never forget the morishima fold, if you are giving out tips.

joined Apr 9, 2014

omgggg mangakas outing, it's nice they're friends

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

I like that they are all friends, I think Momono Moto (my other favourite yuri mangaka) also talks with Akiko Morishima on twitter ;3

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

We should all go follow these four on twitter. :3

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 12:06PM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The four of them really should go out and draw like this all the kinds of fun and yuri things that happens to them more frequently~

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

First page, left two bottom panels: Gaijin 4koma... ^_^
Let's hope she does another like this where the four of them also show the second part of the meme... I can totally picture that!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This puts a smile on my face AND this comment :D

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

We are all morishama San in the inside.

joined Jul 8, 2013

This was truly fantastic.

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

omg so cool XD love it!

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

How many people reading this do you really think have been to a strip club?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

How many people reading this do you really think have been to a strip club?

...now that's a question worth asking!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I went to one once when I turned 21 out of curiosity... I felt uncomfortable so I left after one drink. <,<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was to a strip club with friends a long time ago. It was seedy and just a little boring, nothing like the one shown here.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Interesting that Amano Shuninta has glasses... Reminds me of Asuna from The Feelings We Must Endure. Maybe a little bit of self-insert? At least the crazy sex drive part seems likely.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I was to a strip club with friends a long time ago. It was seedy and just a little boring, nothing like the one shown here.

I thought the same thing, I was so let down by the whole experience I never went back to one, I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't that. xD

I think the difference between our experiences and Morishima's strip club experience is that she had a bunch of fun friends going with her. I might have had a completely different experience had I friends like hers. I might have gone away feeling the same or similar, but I would have a fun memory of a night out with friends.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I thought the same thing, I was so let down by the whole experience I never went back to one, I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't that. xD

I think the difference between our experiences and Morishima's strip club experience is that she had a bunch of fun friends going with her. I might have had a completely different experience had I friends like hers. I might have gone away feeling the same or similar, but I would have a fun memory of a night out with friends.

I don't think I could go to a strip club. I would just be awkward the whole time

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Haha pretty funny I like this mangaka stuff and the fact that 4 yuri-writers went out together is great.

I don't think I want to go to a strip club...I don't see the point...man I knew I was really weird lol.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

okay, since everyone already talking about strip club stuff, mind to explain this Morishima Fold joke? I haven't been on one, I don't think I'll.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Nobody wants to talk about Morishima's bible which was written by some AV director? lol

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Both Shuninta and Mitsue wrote about a hostess bar, maybe they can claim the costs as research expenses

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Both Shuninta and Mitsue wrote about a hostess bar, maybe they can claim the costs as research expenses

Fujio did something similar in Girls' End, although it was more of a combination strip joint and hostess bar.

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 12:16PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Nobody wants to talk about Morishima's bible which was written by some AV director? lol

I actually looked that up - it's called 「すべてはモテるためである」(Everything is for being popular), and the illustrations are by Aoki Mitsue! I'm actually tempted to order it myself. It's a self-help book about how to be popular, obviously, but it seems to be somewhat unorthodox from what I've read on the web about it. Though I don't know how much it's helped Morishima - I hope she's got someone, if just a hug from a pretty girl can get her to freeze up...

Though I would probably do the same.

No matter how I look at it, it's you guy's fault that I'm not popular!

joined Jun 12, 2012

I can easily imagine all the mangakas having a huge ass orgy of some sort

joined Mar 30, 2012

That was neat! Awesome that they went together and had fun, and made it into a funny chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.