Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I SHIP HER WITH THE TWITTER GIRL AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HER

Fate is when the right person is right there before your eyes and you dont even realize it

Edit: maybe I'm saying this because I'm a 20-something-year-old woman myself who also experienced massive heartbreak in her teens due to a girl who thought she was gay, and now met the "right person" through Twitter (and yes this girl is also still in school)

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 7:53PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

"next time we meet i'll have my nails all neatly cut" i wonder why

joined May 24, 2019

Hey, am I the only one who was surprised by this comment in the credits?

"Sexy Akiba Detectives: we now only work on series about cheating on your men with another woman."

Is this supposed to be a joke, or from now on SAB will seriously focus on yuri series about cheating married women??
(Actually, are there even that many series with that plotline to begin with???)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Jeanne Mathison posted:

Hey, am I the only one who was surprised by this comment in the credits?

"Sexy Akiba Detectives: we now only work on series about cheating on your men with another woman."

Is this supposed to be a joke, or from now on SAB will seriously focus on yuri series about cheating married women??
(Actually, are there even that many series with that plotline to begin with???)

Will they do have 1 other work about cheating, they still have few other that are not about that, so I do hope it's just a joke and not announcement they drop everything else...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

That girl is a bitch but why the fuck would she still has feelings for that bitch after 10 years? Irrational.

Because your heart doesn't listen to reason. I still have feelings for my first love, and it's been 20 years now, she's been married for 15 of those. That's why these "she married a man instead of me" stories always sting

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, am i gonna get my heart crushed at the end of this? Can't handle more of these stories where the ending is always realistic.

That girl is a bitch but why the fuck would she still has feelings for that bitch after 10 years? Irrational.

Because your heart doesn't listen to reason. I still have feelings for my first love, and it's been 20 years now, she's been married for 15 of those. That's why these "she married a man instead of me" stories always sting

Shit, and i thought being in love with a girl who's now living with her boyfriend for the past 5 years was a shitty feeling. Hope you doing well.

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 2:25AM

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

That hurt, you hurt me.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

So, based on the comments we have a pregnant bisexual(?) girl abused by her husband who decides to cheat with her former girlfriend
(Don't know if the cheating part is true tho).

Usually, I hate the class S trope of "lesbian till adulthood because marriage with men is more important", because they ignore the existence of bisexuality, but I will give this manga a try.

joined Dec 18, 2018

It kind of makes sense based on how their relationship ended, and that is partly on MC. She didn't convey her feelings to the blond girl, she just let go. Had she tried to fight for the relationship in any way and it still came to an end, she probably would have moved on.

I imagine basically in her mind, deep down, the relationship never really ended.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Yikes.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

be ready for another angst shit

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sakuraboshi posted:

So, based on the comments we have a pregnant bisexual(?) girl abused by her husband who decides to cheat with her former girlfriend

The way I understood spoilers was more that she broke up because being gay isn't accepted and tried going for normal, stable relationship which didn't work out and so now she's trying to get back with MC, because she still loves her and always had.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Sakuraboshi posted:

The way I understood spoilers was more that she broke up because being gay isn't accepted and tried going for normal, stable relationship which didn't work out and so now she's trying to get back with MC, because she still loves her and always had.

Makes some sense... We'll just gonna have to wait to see, tho...

joined Mar 29, 2019

Mmmm, manipulative. That spice.

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Dang, that hurts.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Got em. She walked right into her trap card. Damn

66847993_1501902143285224_4957860038887604224_n
joined Nov 17, 2019

is there a link to read raw chapters?

joined Jan 5, 2016

God I'm hating this bitch.

Even if somehow she is the Twitter friend and has some fucked up back story.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Wow I’m really feeling this one...

Am I the only one getting a western art vibe from this?

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Is not a bad story, is just not fluffy and Kyaaa senpai you are so baka! tehee! maybe is just too real for some people. I am not a fan of drama or anguish to be honest but it doesn't make a bad story. Some complains are like "RUN AWAY! BAD THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN NOOOOO!" but well, yeah let then happen and let's see what happens after too... Unless this ends in suicide or mass murder or worse... a shota het relation, then is not the end of the world if a story covers a difficult relation.

But just to throw this out there, the author has another yuri work on her website... Seems to be age gap

I love Kodama Naoko so I'm no stranger to angst and drama.
But what I do get with Kodama is a guarantee that through all the blood and tears, yuri prevails. Not so sure on this one.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

I thought it would end well, I was prepared for drama, but not to this level. Seriously, it was about to end well and BAM! Can the guy cheat or something? I had it in my head that the girl dumped our MC because she believed it won't work out and secretly is still in love with our MC. damn.

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

I'm gonna like this. Angst and Drama fucking sign me up

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ranhanso posted:

Can the guy cheat or something? I had it in my head that the girl dumped our MC because she believed it won't work out and secretly is still in love with our MC. damn.

According to spoilers that's exactly the case. Guy is abusive piece of shit as well.

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 8:20PM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

about as cliche as they come.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Midori is an agent of chaos

To reply you must either login or sign up.