Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Oh man, those my-first-love-is-about-to-get-married feels... I'm guessing MC is gonna eventually either intentionally meet or bump into twitter-friend as well. Not sure if this is gonna go down the love triangle route though.

Anyhoo first chapter caught my attention, so I'm keen on seeing where the next chapter takes us!

joined Dec 18, 2018

Oh man, those my-first-love-is-about-to-get-married feels... I'm guessing MC is gonna eventually either intentionally meet or bump into twitter-friend as well. Not sure if this is gonna go down the love triangle route though.

Anyhoo first chapter caught my attention, so I'm keen on seeing where the next chapter takes us!

I'm hoping this does something fresh, like MC moves on, gets with twitter friend, ex comes crawling back after failed marriage due to realizing her mistakes, MC rejects ex.

One can dream.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well this is probably going to be exciting and frustrating

joined May 14, 2015

If someone read the raws and can explain if tags on mangaupdates are legit, do watch out if you didn't they are spoilers uuh so tags are: Abusive Lover First Love Flashbacks, Glasses-Wearing Female Lead, Lesbian/s, LGBT Character in Non-Yaoi/Yuri Manga LGBT Scenes, Multiple Narrators, Time Skip, thats a huge OOF for me, I'm going to avoid this one

joined Oct 10, 2019

Apparently there are 12 chapters out already. I hope this gets translated quick because I need to know where this is going.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Wlfking posted:

It was well done. But. How many versions of this story are needed? I would have went in a different direction I think.

I guess it depends on chapter 2 ... If anything, I'm glad all this happened in a single chapter

Damn. I completely assumed this was a one shot. Was about to edit my post but this will do.
Now I'm scared. There's ways around it but its more likelywe getting a love triangle? I try to make myself read those but don't be surprised if I just flee instead.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm hoping this does something fresh, like MC moves on, gets with twitter friend, ex comes crawling back after failed marriage due to realizing her mistakes, MC rejects ex.

One can dream.

Yeah, yeah, I would love that story, someone should make that if this one won't be like it

joined May 20, 2013

Nothing is known about Midori's circumstances yet, but even if her actions were motivated all along by outside forces not having been shown at this point, she keeps majorly messing up her communication with Momo and causing damage... If the reason for hiding Midori's true love being Momo is just to fuel drama, I'll most likely hate this.

With nothing else to the author's name, I feel that I don't need one more of a plot like this. I'll try ignoring it until it finishes, and if there won't be a whole happy crowd telling it was worth the ride, it may be the first manga going into the bin, like that other "dumb piece of paper" should have been.

Still, plenty of thanks to the scanlators, I may just not enjoy this particular story.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

If someone read the raws and can explain if tags on mangaupdates are legit, do watch out if you didn't they are spoilers uuh so tags are: Abusive Lover First Love Flashbacks, Glasses-Wearing Female Lead, Lesbian/s, LGBT Character in Non-Yaoi/Yuri Manga LGBT Scenes, Multiple Narrators, Time Skip, thats a huge OOF for me, I'm going to avoid this one

Ha ha.
Yeah I'm good. Art's pretty fresh, all I can say really.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Well this is probably going to be exciting and frustrating

all part of a balanced diet!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why would I root for a relationship between these people. MC deserves someone who has even a shred of respect or empathy for them.

joined Jul 12, 2018

for those who still believe there is something between them i'll make it quick SPOILER DON'T READ: the bitche is pregnant.so don't expect anything from them ending up together.END OF SPOILER.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 7:48AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The worst thing for me about (yuri) drama is always the wasted time. "Oh, after over 10+ years I'm able to move on because we managed to talk about a silly misunderstanding / I finally got over her / she couldn't find another fool "

Just don't wait 10 years doing nothing. x( Some people aren't worth waiting for. Blondi is either dense or just mean.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

i bet she is marrying another woman

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You need to put == at the start and the end of your message for spoiler to work,no space between the equals sign and your message.

Well i mean most of the tags was in first chapter. What i want to see about is Abusive Lover. Considering Maki is single and Midori married, i suposs we talking about the husband. Althought i would find very cheap the usage of "husband is a dick" trope. and Multiples Narrators. This one might suggest we got Midori's POV and even maybe the POV of Maki's college friend. It's always nice to have the POV of multiples characters because it could help with the comprenhension of the story

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 6:48PM

joined Mar 29, 2019

BRACE YOURSELVES

ANNNGGTSS IS COMING

joined Jul 12, 2018

You need to put == at the start and the end of your message for spoiler to work,no space between the equals sign and your message.

aah finally! thanks for the advice i'll change that.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 12:26PM by drpepperfan

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.
Now twist the knife so I can really feel it.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Nah not picking it up. Cheesy af. NEXT

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

that letter made me jump up and start shadowboxing

joined Mar 5, 2016

would that be more or less brutal?

i do like the art style. midori is real cute in a goblin kind of way. bit of an asshole, tho.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well considering Midori is also pregnant, i highly doubt it or it's a science babybut i don't know if Japan is ok with that.

joined Jul 12, 2018

Well considering Midori is also pregnant, i highly doubt it or it's a science babybut i don't know if Japan is ok with that.

we can also consider that bitch midori miscarry because of abusive husband and who's gonna wipe her tears?? idiot MC but that would be lame AND predictable.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:02AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

we can also consider that bitch midori miscarry because of abusive husband and who's gonna wipe her tears?? idiot MC but that would be lame AND predictable.

Gosh did the spoiler is true ? Nevermind, read some spoiler on MD. I don't think i could continue reading it. I know adult life are not nice and fluffy but for one time i wish author do some adult life yuri with fluff and not angst at every corner. (Already Cheerful Amnesia btw).

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:29AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Gosh did the spoiler is true ?

that this sow is pregnant? yeah it's true but what i said after isn't. it's just lame spéculations.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.