Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

well, I wasn't expecting Ayako to suddenly revert into a teenage girl and be all upset. It's a fantasy story but the immersion is kinda breaking since her reaction don't match being a responsible adult or parent

joined Apr 5, 2018

I never knew handholding could be so heartmoving. This chapter was so beautiful and now that Ayako has realized her feelings things should get pretty interesting. The only painful thing is the thought of having to wait another month for more chapters.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HonestYuriHawk posted:

I never knew handholding could be so heartmoving. This chapter was so beautiful and now that Ayako has realized her feelings things should get pretty interesting. The only painful thing is the thought of having to wait another month for more chapters.

You're not getting a chapter, you'll get the 1.0.2 demo test OPEN beta version of 14.5(first half)

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 3:30PM

joined Mar 6, 2016

well, I wasn't expecting Ayako to suddenly revert into a teenage girl and be all upset. It's a fantasy story but the immersion is kinda breaking since her reaction don't match being a responsible adult or parent

Exactly, the last few chapters, just makes it seem like they aren’t even mother and daughter, that’s the feeling I was getting in the few past chapters. Like I forgot, till they brought up.

Ayako is portrayed to be clueless about love it seems.

joined Jul 26, 2019

It smells like a hot relationship when you come home ^^ jealous and envious is mixed up.
On the other hand, that some people are surprised by the mother's reaction when since the beginning of the manga they have been flirting I don't really see why, there is no off-topic here from the author, it's a new step (sexual or not).

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 4:17PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ Vampire-asuna If I remember hasn't the mangaka already said on a fan service pic she put up on her twitter or wherever, 'don't worry they WILL be having sex one day?' So the author IS absolutely going to go there- unless they lied.

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 4:26PM

joined Nov 13, 2019

I am here for you ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o((>ω< ))o

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

23 here o/
But hey, at least I love myself.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 4:40PM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I suppose we have a loong way to go until chapter 15
also the author took it too far with the hand holding thing!

It this end of volume?

joined Jul 1, 2019

i sense some hardcore smoochin in the next chapter

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I suppose we have a loong way to go until chapter 15
also the author took it too far with the hand holding thing!

Jokes on you, Ch.15 is the next one.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

If by smooching you mean sex then that's what I'm hoping for what might happen.

If by smooching you mean sex then that's what I'm hoping for what might happen.

looks like we have to raise the bar on this manga

we should expect marriage and babies

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmmm..I realized, I am all good with sisters, twincest and the like..but this mom and daughter.. it actually makes me uncomfortable, I'll nope outta here but wish it ends well and everyone enjoys the development.

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

i will piss on the car

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This chapter gave me the badump badump real hard.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Are we going to see the forbidden act?

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Asuka is SO horny from that hand holding! Ayako is so adorable being jealous. Ayako was trying to be mature being a mother and tried to listen to Asuka and then she's like NOPE CAN'T DO IT.
I hope Taiyaki would eventually make books, I want to own physical copies

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Hmmm..I realized, I am all good with sisters, twincest and the like..but this mom and daughter.. it actually makes me uncomfortable, I'll nope outta here but wish it ends well and everyone enjoys the development.

It makes me pretty uncomfortable too but my morbid curiosity wins over me, I'm the type of reader that was hoping for Asuka to love someone else and for the mom to end up with Akira.

Honestly though, I think it's good that there's stories out there that manage to make us uncomfortable, I can't quite explain why because language barrier and whatnot but I like that about these series. Like, stories that make you feel negative emotions are important imo to distinguish from right or wrong at a personal level or to just have fun with how it progresses, reading stories that only make you feel positive emotions get boring after a while and they kind of tend to merge together in a blur of "the same thing" kind of. This is part of the reason as to why I really enjoy reading the GoT books or horror stories, or simply a good story with a lot of ups and downs with their characters and plot.

joined Jun 25, 2017

My heart!!!!!!

joined Jun 25, 2017

OOOOOYOYOYOYOOOOY I JUST WANT THEM TO F*CK AT LEAST ONE TIME. PLEASE. The daughter deserves it, this chaoter was incredible cute <3

I want more than that, I want them to be soul mates and just live together forever and always. It would make the "sex" that much more romantic. For me at least. It's the reason why I love this manga so much. It doesn't feel like a weird sexual fetish, but an actual developing romance that means more than just sex. But ahhh! I can't wait to see the climax. Literally?

joined Jun 25, 2017

Like just do a one night stand and let it be over with

That's a pretty naïve way of thinking. If we go to the sex step, i don't think there will be a turning back.

I agree. I don't think it's just about sex for either of them. That's the reason why I personal love this manga! But I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for them to get "there" it really is going to be something that they won't be able to ignore after that. And I'm okay with that.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I think it's developed really well with the story. Ayako has been feeling self conscious since she found out Asuka had "experimented." And I do believe Ayako can't control her teenage girl attitude because it's the authors way of showing "she's falling too." But she doesn't know how to deal??? Especially since Ayako hasn't dated since Asukas dad died. Most likely.

To reply you must either login or sign up.