Forum › Hayate X Blade discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I kinda forgot ... but why's that school doing this whole swordfighting again?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I kinda forgot ... but why's that school doing this whole swordfighting again?

Pretty much for the kaicho's amusement. "The rich are a species of their own" as it were.

127931f6b60966cd76009e54588f44ce
joined Jul 11, 2017

Blushy Sid gives me life, especially with those ears on. Seeing all my faves( Akira, Sae, Michi, Kiji, etc.) raring to go in this one is great. Can't wait to see them fight in the following chapters.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in ch 99, pg 100 was fixed https://yuri-project.net/hayate-x-blade-ch99/

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

What is the current status is Japan? On going? Why does the scanlation comes like once or twice a year? They started with so many fans awaited till them lost interest. Too bad Dx

Be anthusiast for the idiots!!!!

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

I just wanted to say that I appreciate that this manga is still being translated, even after all these years. It's always wonderful when a new chapter pops up outta nowhere.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What is the current status is Japan? On going? Why does the scanlation comes like once or twice a year? They started with so many fans awaited till them lost interest. Too bad Dx

It's over in japan since last years. Counting the sequel, there are still 7 tome to translate I think. The scanlation is going since more than an decade at this point, I'm just happy someone out there still care about translating this at this point

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

AAAH A NEW UPDATE OMG YESSSS
And I was JUST thinking how long it's been and how much I missed this. Thank you so much to the translators and QAers and editors and the whole team that usually makes translating happen!

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Thanks for the update, really appreciate all of you for keeping this series going.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 101 ver2, errors in pg 153 & 172 were fixed.
https://mega.nz/#!PYJ3XIKJ!Z_8IMi_WT1FaMCtyou6CvDPz6ReHkjxQPQq1fM6O8Cg

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hohohohooo!! this always come like a huge surprise, I'm actually a few chapters behind, but it's quarantine so lets dooo eeett!!!
Thanks a lot for continuing working on this gem.

with Ayame 14 and Hayate I feel like I'm back to my first days in dynasty

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 8:41PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES, NEW CHAPTER, FINALLY :'DDDDDD this has 115 chapters, come onnnn T_T (plus Hayate x Blade 2)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blax posted:

It's over in japan since last years. Counting the sequel, there are still 7 tome to translate I think. The scanlation is going since more than an decade at this point, I'm just happy someone out there still care about translating this at this point

Makes you wonder what the mangaka is doing now

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Makes you wonder what the mangaka is doing now

She has a new Yuri doujin coming out on the 29th: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=644642
Sample here: https://twitter.com/8848426/status/1240638877498392577

last edited at Mar 23, 2020 1:29AM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Is it me or is the "human" amongst the critters the president on her horse?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

After that big duel thing with the President and ... the other ones ... Master and such ^^ ... I gotta say I just can't back into it. Tension dropped so badly.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chapter needs to be tagged with Lizard o3o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

2 more chapters to caught up, I can't believe it's finally happen lo/ the fated battle.
But first, I need to print my paper panties

Finally up to date! thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much for continuing this series!!! and OH Final volume! I love the cover, it's the most interesting and unexplored pair we have right now too.

Lol with the president between the animals, I missed this manga's humor a lot. but the fight is what you'll expect, not much happening for Kuro so Aya can have her flashbacks and get lectured and stuff so is like the battle hasn't started yet.

The series lacking in yuri? I think Sae and Jun still take care of that

last edited at Mar 23, 2020 9:23PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I bought the 2 omnibuses and while I did like them I have to admit, the yuri was so low key that It took me a minute to get interested in following the manga on this site. By time I tried to get caught up there was a lot to read. Then stuff kept happening. I downloaded chapters and the pages were out of order because of my phone. I ended up forgetting where I was. etc. I've only now figured out where I left off.

It's fun. Even though the main conflict doesn't really interest anymore. Most of the characters are still fairly interesting. The President is by far my favorite. I did write her off at first. I thought she existed for no reason other than to throw the rules out when the author felt like it. She kinda resembles Street Fighter's Karin and her partner looks like Sakura from that same series.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Damn hayate X blade is still going!? I started reading this when I first got into Yuri which must've been about a friggin decade ago, though I read it just after reading Girlfriends so I was disappointed by the lack of Yuri haha. Maybe I should give this a reread

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Another update and another time where the president steals the spotlight by being over the top xDDDDDDD
I gotta say, the half baked sword style is actually badass.

But this time the focus was too spread, we got to see one winner but with so many fights happening everywhere, it's easy to get lost o.o well, the comedic pairs only need 2 or 3 pages to dealt with theirs.

since when Nancy became a bunny?! o.o

Thanks for the update! always appreciated

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Damn hayate X blade is still going!? I started reading this when I first got into Yuri which must've been about a friggin decade ago, though I read it just after reading Girlfriends so I was disappointed by the lack of Yuri haha. Maybe I should give this a reread

The translation is way behind, not only is HxB itself finished for a long while, so is the sequel.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

One of these day, I'm going to sit here and read this all the way through. At this point, I've forgotten who most of the characters are.

6631e8220bec2737023f64d8a2b36b99
joined Jul 20, 2020

Do Shorty and the Glasses Girl fall in love? It's been years since I read this manga. I cannot remember any names at all

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaahhhh I knew this day would come one way or another, the truth hitting Ayana's face like truck kun, and it came in the shape of a karate chop......TWICE !!! (for extra satisfaction) because she had the worst and most severe case of "talking won't solve anything!" I've ever seen. In fact, I think she told her already? that it wasn't bothering her (the scar) and that she was looking forward to their battle.... and yet she gives that defeated attitude to the battle? I think she deserved a third Chop!

But yeah feels gooood to finally get to this point, one of the main driving points of the manga and the most dramatic too.

Also lol half way trough, it turned into a manga about saving the earth XD

As always, thank you for the update!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.