Forum › SHY discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

zeffy101 posted:

wait she has healing but she cant heal her own IRL wounds? how does that work?? also wouldnt she technically be immortal since ya know rapid healing etc

She can heal stuff. Not regrow it.

joined May 17, 2019

I was hesitant in reading this cuz it seemed to revolve on heros and there isn't very convincing tags, but I just binge read this whole thing today and I REALLY want more!!! And the author seems to draw yuri so I hope there will be some yuri in this, I can fEel it in my bones. Like, the romance doesn't even have to be the main focus of the story. Like, c'mon author, you know we'd definitely ship Teru with Iko right off the bat.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's cool seeing that the characters are based in real people.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

man this manga never fails to move me, such a motivational feeling

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

All I was thinking the whole chapter was : She's so cuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeee

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

And then it turned into Barakamon for a couple of pages

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

wait she has healing but she cant heal her own IRL wounds? how does that work?? also wouldnt she technically be immortal since ya know rapid healing etc

It’s like Crazy Diamond

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Will calligraphy club people appear again? As black-ring-victims this time? Considering it's the first time in this manga that the male character same age as Shy is introduced, would be telling to see how he's handled.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LexXxich posted:

Will calligraphy club people appear again? As black-ring-victims this time? Considering it's the first time in this manga that the male character same age as Shy is introduced, would be telling to see how he's handled.

I don't want to but there's no way the author will let the opportunity of turning the guy or the tall girl into monster slip by... After all, you need emotional investment to care about the victims... Like, maybe not right in the next chapter but it could happen anytime.

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 2:51PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

I wonder what emotion triggers her powers ? Is she finally coming out of the closet? Lol
altho I do feel like she's going to get captured again or something which forces shy to practise her new flame power.. it feels far too quiet atm in this manga also is that black nurse hero staying over in Japan, not sure if she left to go back to her country. I feel that something is coming maybe another attack will happen? Can the heroes become infected too with those black rings that stigma creates ? Well we've had a lot of character development and peacefulness. Shy is getting a grasp of her new ability I sense a new battle approaching where she will have to use it. Be funny if her power up is like Genji from over watch and she summons a flame dragon which flies into enemies and incinnerates them.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

A power that is not triggered by kissing another girl is no true power.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

I'm pretty sure they'll appear again, not as monsters but as people that could help Shy and probably be potential friends just like Koishi. Such good characters can't go to waste that easily.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

damn this manga is good

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING BUT THAT PRESIDENT GUY BETTER NOT BE A LOVE INTEREST

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It would actually be pretty interesting if the author somehow incorporates her summoning flames with the painting brush or something similar to a painting brush. Like her trademark attack

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Celestial brush!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Well She broke her limits in a way. Good Idea.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch11#20

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The art on the last page was cool

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well She broke her limits in a way. Good Idea.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch11#20

RIP Panel-kun; your noble sacrifice will not be forgotten. ;_;7

Drawing_cat_cute_baby_by_vaniinamagic-d6mb7g2
joined Sep 1, 2016

A power that is not triggered by kissing another girl is no true power.

This comment reminded me of this other series
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_lifeform_in_puberty_vega

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Man, Teru is so wholesome.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Man, Teru is so wholesome.

Teru's ass is amazing for a middle schooler.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The cover makes you think that we'll see her new power in action but........we get Shy being super shy and with a skirt XD
Also wise words... Also cute Teruas always!

joined Jun 30, 2015

"We will protect the revolution" what kind of Marxist superhero show is that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.