Forum › What's that manga called?

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I'm looking for one about a girl with long black hair who loves her friend with blond hair but the blonde was going out with a guy. Later the guy dumps her and the black hair girls cuts her hair and wears a suit shows up to the blonde and says something along the lines of "I'm not a prince." The blonde ask her why she cut her beautiful long black hair and that she doesn't need a prince.it was really short. About less then 10 pages I believe.
Sorry if that's not good enough detail and thank u so much

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I made a post in 2014 that was never resolved. Re-posting that plus more relevant bits:

First-ever post like this. I'm looking for something.

Details: It's definitely a doujinshi. I don't really know what of. The only thing I remember is that in the afterword the artist says something like, "Have you seen Tari Tari? If not, please, give it a try!" and includes a sketch of the Tari Tari girls, probably Sawa and Konatsu. It's also by a well-known yuri artist, I think.

In advance, thank you.

And it's almost definitely tagged with yuri.

Bonus hint: It was almost definitely posted to the site - and most likely translated - within the last year.

Super secret bonus hint: It probably wasn't Nanoha.

Another hint: It was definitely released before September 20th, this year. (I know these are probably just for me, but whatever, I'm determined now!)

Stupidly obvious edit: the doujin was most likely released in 2012, probably at C82.

Cyfer says, "Editor-san thinks it was probably a Touhou doujin."

(Restating for 2019: Please and thank you.)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok, I give up. So there was that pretty old manga inspired comic about some fantasy world and MC was a ostracized mage girl with some kind of curse, but I for the love of yuri can't remember its name and can't find it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Ok, I give up. So there was that pretty old manga inspired comic about some fantasy world and MC was a ostracized mage girl with some kind of curse, but I for the love of yuri can't remember its name and can't find it.

Can you remember any other specifics? Is it gay, or what happens plot wise?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

drpepperfan
Admin
posted:

Ugh. It's pretty old. I first found it good few years ago and it was already pretty long at that point. I think like few volumes long. The art was pretty good, it looked like actual, well detailed manga with fantasy setting. I was hesitated to say whatever it was yuri or not, because I'm not sure. It had 2 female main leads, but at the point I read nothing really happened, subtext and shipping at best. I feel like I read it was supposed to go yuri route in the future and that's why I started to read it, but I don't remember for sure, so I preferred to not suggest 1 way or another. What I remember from plot, there was some mercenary girl or something wandering and she went to city where there was a girl who had magic power and everyone was afraid of her. For some reason she joined other girl for a journey. Only other thing I remember was that mage girl had some kind of curse or something, she would see some kind of dark shadows and they would make her suffer. I think it was when she was overusing her power, but not sure.

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

i remember reading a manga on here about a grirl who is uselss and a clutz who a girl who is stoic by comparisson and kind of perfect, the perfect one has a crush on the useless girl because of this and wants her to stay uselss and the uselss girl ends up burning her with a curling iron doesn anyone know what it was called

something else i recently remembered is that in the middle the stoic girl was talking to a friend of hers on the phone and they said something about how the stoic girl has a thing for pets in part cause they cant do much on their own i think there was a pet hamster or some kind of rodent as well but it was only for like a page or two

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I seem to remember a manga with yuri otaku who thought irl yuri is gross or something like that. Any ideas?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I seem to remember a manga with yuri otaku who thought irl yuri is gross or something like that. Any ideas?

I'd say Still Sick, but in that case it's less "irl yuri is gross" and more "irl yuri is scary" so that's probably not it. Also that one just got updated so you probably didn't forget about it...

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Looking for a post apocalypticanga where the brains of two women were put into satelites, and they were gay in space a satellites...

joined Feb 24, 2018

A one-shot story (I think, or part of an issue?) about 2 school girls. Girl A visits Girl B who works at a clothing shop often because she secretly has a crush on her, Girl B also feels the same way. I remember Girl A having black hair while Girl B has lighter coloured hair.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Anyone know which doujinshi this post is talking about?

This.

Thanks.

This manga is about the point of view of the author and she refers to other character as letter or nicknames? I think it happened in real life (by the author POV)

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 11:35AM by

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and its sequel.

This, but also this and this are similar.

Thank you very much

joined Nov 27, 2016

Im trying to find this manga that got released on this site like just recently, it was about two friends and one of them keeps saying the other one acts like they're a couple and clings to her a lot and they kissed but then she was like but I don’t mind and in the end the main character gets jealous and the other girl is like do you like me and then she’s like aren’t you the one who likes me

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MABOTABO posted:

Im trying to find this manga that got released on this site like just recently, it was about two friends and one of them keeps saying the other one acts like they're a couple and clings to her a lot and they kissed but then she was like but I don’t mind and in the end the main character gets jealous and the other girl is like do you like me and then she’s like aren’t you the one who likes me

Sounds like this.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 5:00PM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a series that was set in feudal japan I believe. MC and Girl loves each other. I forgot the details but Girl is a princess or something that's going to marry an emperor and MC don't like that. The Emperor was build up as an evil NTR villain over several chapters but in the final chapter he found out about MC and Girl's relationship. He was impressed by MC's courage or something (she was doing something to prevent the marriage) but 2 girls can't get married. So Emperor has a solution, he would marry both MC and Girl so they can live together under the pretense of being the Emperor's wifes. Epilogue shows MC and Girl living happily as an unofficially "married" couple and MC even became good friends with the Emperor, who wasn't an NTR villain and was actually a cool guy.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Looking for a series that was set in feudal japan I believe. MC and Girl loves each other. I forgot the details but Girl is a princess or something that's going to marry an emperor and MC don't like that. The Emperor was build up as an evil NTR villain over several chapters but in the final chapter he found out about MC and Girl's relationship. He was impressed by MC's courage or something (she was doing something to prevent the marriage) but 2 girls can't get married. So Emperor has a solution, he would marry both MC and Girl so they can live together under the pretense of being the Emperor's wifes. Epilogue shows MC and Girl living happily as an unofficially "married" couple and MC even became good friends with the Emperor, who wasn't an NTR villain and was actually a cool guy.

Here we go

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

i remember reading a manga on here about a grirl who is uselss and a clutz who a girl who is stoic by comparisson and kind of perfect, the perfect one has a crush on the useless girl because of this and wants her to stay uselss and the uselss girl ends up burning her with a curling iron doesn anyone know what it was called

something else i recently remembered is that in the middle the stoic girl was talking to a friend of hers on the phone and they said something about how the stoic girl has a thing for pets in part cause they cant do much on their own i think there was a pet hamster or some kind of rodent as well but it was only for like a page or two
the two of them were working in a small shop i think either a bakery or a cafe of some kind

This manga is about the daily lives of yuri couples there is little to no drama they live in apartment where the other is super obsessed with her gf and the other is just stoic

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This manga is about the daily lives of yuri couples there is little to no drama they live in apartment where the other is super obsessed with her gf and the other is just stoic

Not sure it quite fits, but A Room For Two immediately comes to mind.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

drpepperfan
Admin
posted:

Ugh. It's pretty old. I first found it good few years ago and it was already pretty long at that point. I think like few volumes long. The art was pretty good, it looked like actual, well detailed manga with fantasy setting. I was hesitated to say whatever it was yuri or not, because I'm not sure. It had 2 female main leads, but at the point I read nothing really happened, subtext and shipping at best. I feel like I read it was supposed to go yuri route in the future and that's why I started to read it, but I don't remember for sure, so I preferred to not suggest 1 way or another. What I remember from plot, there was some mercenary girl or something wandering and she went to city where there was a girl who had magic power and everyone was afraid of her. For some reason she joined other girl for a journey. Only other thing I remember was that mage girl had some kind of curse or something, she would see some kind of dark shadows and they would make her suffer. I think it was when she was overusing her power, but not sure.

This series is vaguely along those lines- i think i remember a mercenary type girl and something like a curse- probably not it tho..

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hakodate_youjin_buraichou_himegami

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Maybe

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/wife_and_wife ?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

This series is vaguely along those lines- i think i remember a mercenary type girl and something like a curse- probably not it tho..

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hakodate_youjin_buraichou_himegami

Yea. Thanks for trying, but it's not this. It was a webcomic already in english posted at their own site, so there wouldn't be even reason to post it on dynasty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.