Forum › Yuri discussion

joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

It was removed at the request of the author.

Aww ;-; they could of let me finish at least! I left off in a good part

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Wait... Is it pocky day?

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

I want more new yuri of mom x daughter/ niece x aunt incest ever <3 Please lol

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

If anyone wants to fill the yuri anime void this season watch Mysteria Friends the two leads have so much sexual tension that you'll be begging them to "Just kiss already"

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 11:34PM

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

when are we going to get some "Magical Girl Spec Ops" yuri?

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Nezchan Moderator
joined Aug 14, 2017

I believe that the Yuri tag and Futanari tag should not have to be separated. Two women in love is the very definition of Yuri, regardless of whether they have different genitals or not. Additionally, it's validating for me, as a trans woman, to read romance manga involving women with alternative reproductive organs.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

to read romance manga involving women with alternative reproductive organs.

as far as i know there is only 2 reproductive organs, at least for humans. Also finding romance Futanari is not really an easy task, given the whole genre is mostly hentai.

Two women in love is the very definition of Yuri, regardless of whether they have different genitals or not

Sujbect may be better discuss on Futanari tag thought. Personally i've always consider Futanari as its own genre, in between Het and Yuri : Not Het because it's two womens but not Yuri because one (or two) have dicks.

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 2:26PM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I believe that the Yuri tag and Futanari tag should not have to be separated. Two women in love is the very definition of Yuri, regardless of whether they have different genitals or not. Additionally, it's validating for me, as a trans woman, to read romance manga involving women with alternative reproductive organs.

Trans woman x Cis woman relationships are still tagged as Yuri here, rare as it may be. E.g.: "Childhood Friend Yuri (?)", "The Story of a Girl Who Likes Girls, and a Girl Who Used to be a Guy".

Futanari is a bit different as it's not usually grounded in reality. A lot of times futanari characters are written as a "third gender." It's essentially up to the author how it's handled, which would make tagging it confusing imo.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm looking for a few one shot I want to read again but I can't remember their names or tags.

1. A girl who makes friends with a rumored lesbian. She spends the story worrying what she will do if her friend confesses to her. In the end her friend comes out to the girl then offered to introduce the girl to the her girlfriend. Making the girl's sad.

2. A highschool girl hooks up with a housewife on board a ferry.

3. A girl is confused why her friend is making a scarf for an upperclassmen she has crush on. In the end the girl helps her friend deliver the scarf and in doing so realisies she as a crush on her friend

If anyone knows the names of these stories please post them for me.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

You'll probably have more luck posting here

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014
  1. A girl who makes friends with a rumored lesbian. She spends the story worrying what she will do if her friend confesses to her. In the end her friend comes out to the girl then offered to introduce the girl to the her girlfriend. Making the girl's sad.

This.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014
  1. A highschool girl hooks up with a housewife on board a ferry.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unfinished_prologue

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Thank you none and MZH I was able to put those two stories in my favorites.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Greatest thing ever existed...

joined Sep 12, 2017

Ich bin nicht gut mit gefühlen , aber ich muss was sagen ich bin eine Lesbe. Und ich steh dazu :) :)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The best part of the meme post above is its use of the word "pituitous." Don't let anyone, not even spellcheck, tell you that pituitous is not a word. Now why, exactly, we're talking about allergies and their associated bodily fluids to describe the average shipping art, well, I'll never know (and I'm happier for it).

...I wanted to come into this thread to complain Yuri or something, but the meme was good enough that I'm now sated. Thank you.

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 8:48PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Don't let anyone, not even spellcheck, tell you that pituitous is not a word. Now why, exactly, we're talking about allergies and their associated bodily fluids to describe the average shipping art, well, I'll never know (and I'm happier for it).

I checked Wiktionary, but all it says is:

Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.

Perhaps one of these "more recent senses" is applicable here? Though having said that, they've got ship, and I bet that meaning wasn't in the 1913 Webster's.

heretowritecomments
joined Jan 1, 2021

finding stories with only the 'yuri' tag is hard

joined Dec 30, 2018

im gonna go on a journey to go through all the 710 pages wish me luck fellas

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

Here Is One Of My Favorite Yuri Manga So Far This Year That I Have Read So Far:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/luminousblue

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

And Here Is My Number One Spot Right Now! https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hana_ni_arashi with Bloom Into You In Second Place: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/bloom_into_you

I ( ͡°3 ͡°) 200th comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Noice!

joined Feb 17, 2019

Hey, wait a second

To reply you must either login or sign up.