Forum › Anally Developed by My Niece discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder if there are people that really think lads can get any pleasure from anal in real life? Especially after reading stuff like that.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

They jumped in immediately. No relationship build up. The initial thought bubble probably only exist just to mirror the head pat at the end.

D96
joined Jul 1, 2019

They jumped in immediately. No relationship build up. The initial thought bubble probably only exist just to mirror the head pat at the end.

I think the build up was the eating ass part. A great philosopher once said something like, “The quickest way to a (wo)man’s heart is through his her stomach. I can’t cook so I use the back door.”

last edited at Feb 23, 2020 9:24PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nice.

That niece's tongue looks like it came from murcielago.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

More, please. Thank you.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

THIS IS THE GOOD SHIT

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

LMFAO

anal g-spot, wut?

thank godoka for the lube

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I kept re-reading the title and laughed for 10 minutes straight

This is me also.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I read the title, then the artist's name, then the scanlator, but just when I was reading the tags my brain finished processing what I read on the title and went like "What?", so I read the title again, and just then started laughing. It was a funny situation.

Now regarding the manga itself, I didn't like it as much as the other commentators, but it was alright.

Chikaon said:
That niece's tongue looks like it came from murcielago.

Hey now, it's like 1/4 of Kuroko's tongue.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sus-lik posted:

I wonder if there are people that really think lads can get any pleasure from anal in real life? Especially after reading stuff like that.

Oh I can assure it's real. It's just that it's done the wrong way because people don't talk about it. If it hurts, you're not doing it in the right way.
Also I know some girls that are able to have orgasms just though anal sex.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also this needs a masturbation tag

joined Jun 21, 2018

The title said niece, but they look about the same age and the younger one called her 'Mana-nee'. With such little context, that could mean Mana is her senpai. I was happy to Incest, Age Gap and Lots of sex tags here, but am I really getting the first two?

joined Jul 26, 2016

The title said niece, but they look about the same age and the younger one called her 'Mana-nee'. With such little context, that could mean Mana is her senpai. I was happy to Incest, Age Gap and Lots of sex tags here, but am I really getting the first two?

The title and tags would indicate Twintails is the daughter of Mana's indubitably considerably older sibling, while age-wise the former is probably around (late?) middle school while the latter could pretty much be anything from highschooler to early-mid twenties. It's kind of up in the air really and tbh not particularly important anyway.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Fairly fine, but give her vulva some attention too while you're doing all of that, geez.

joined Sep 7, 2018

._.
w-what

Also Mana must have helluva age gap with her older sibling.

I have 20 years age gap with my olders sisters t(ツ)_/¯

joined Sep 7, 2018

I think the build up was the eating ass part. A great philosopher one said something like, “The quickest way to a (wo)man’s heart is through his her stomach. I can’t cook so I use the back door

Oh gosh best commentary ever
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Fullsizeoutput_b6
joined Aug 27, 2019

Eww what a disgusting yuri
Wearing the same socks for 4 days

Underrated comment

joined Jul 26, 2016

^tolerably sure that's her own room, given she's on bed and all...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

IT IS THE FORMLESS ANUS VOID

joined Jul 26, 2016

IT IS THE FORMLESS ANUS VOID

So... goatse?

joined May 16, 2017

What a masterpiece. Also what a nice straight to the point title.

Didn't you mean "what a 'niece' straight to the point? "
plz kill me

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Eww what a disgusting yuri
Wearing the same socks for 4 days

Not gonna lie, socks added a charm to it. And I assume they just all have a bunch of the same kind/pair.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Due to not having read this yet (saving it for after my school trip's over, for obvious reasons), I only have something to comment on the title:

Title: "Anally Developed..."
Me: [insert upper panel of the disappointed black guy meme (the panel in which he's smiling excitedly) here]
Title: "...by my Niece".
Me: [insert lower panel of the dissapointed black guy meme (the panel in which his dissapointment shows) here]

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

We need more anal yuri

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i click on main page and see this lady spread eagle, pussy all up in my face and everything
but this was excellent so i ain't mad

To reply you must either login or sign up.