Forum › The Distance of Love discussion

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well that was both cute and bittersweet! A different spin on the whole 'worship from afar' trope, eh?
I predict a happy ending for those two :-)

joined Dec 18, 2018

I kinda liked this, not just waiting for the one you love to notice you, or shout out your feelings in anger, but work to make them see you in a different light.

Would love a happy end sequel though, can't lie :D

joined Oct 27, 2018

The angst tag on a sports manga made me nervous, but it was actually really sweet, and nobody suffered a life destroying injury this time either.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

... How do I make a comment out of my thoughts on this?

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This was very cute. I enjoy this kind of stories. Always trying to be as good as your crush so she'll notice your feelings some day.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Rather than a sequel, I kinda would like to see the same story again but from Yuka's perspective.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

It's kinda off topic but how to add a manga to favorite?

joined Dec 20, 2017

While reading the manga (or listing if it has multiple characters), the three bar thing next to your username will have a list. Among the options is the favorite option.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

... How do I make a comment out of my thoughts on this?

The traditional way is to convert your thoughts into words, combine those words into sentences, then write those sentences down.

If that just won’t seem to work, it’s possible that you haven’t actually had any thoughts yet, but just emotional reactions.

Then all you can do is wait.

last edited at Aug 25, 2019 10:16PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It's kinda off topic but how to add a manga to favorite?

The button should be to the left of your username on the top right of the page when you have something open. It works fine to do it when you're reading it for one chapter things like this, but it's best to go to the series page if you don't want to mark just a single chapter as your favorite and do it from there.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What's with all these recent Miman stories? I'm happy as hell about it, but why now?

Jd9w2c7o_400x400
joined Jul 12, 2019

What's with all these recent Miman stories? I'm happy as hell about it, but why now?

Because I decided to start translating them?
¯_(ツ)_/¯ I've owned them forever but didn't have the confidence in my Japanese ability nor the editing skills needed back then to work on them. Now I have both, and I noticed these anthologies were never finished, so I set out to complete them. That's all there is to it!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I've owned them forever but didn't have the confidence in my Japanese ability nor the editing skills needed back then to work on them. Now I have both, and I noticed these anthologies were never finished, so I set out to complete them. That's all there is to it!

Thank you for your favorable service tot he community
Your people thank you, your country thanks you, the world thanks you

It would also be nice to see Yotsuhara Furiko's anthologies completed
Now, that, would be pretty wizard

Also, I really like this chapter. You can never truly know who has taken notice of you, especially when you are too busy noticing that same person.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Remember kids, you'll never get anywhere if you take your crush's hobbies half-heartedly.
If taking on similar interests is your angle, you have to give it your all.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you for translating them!

Img_20181222_140726_620
joined Jul 23, 2018

That love seems so hopeless, geez.
For someone like Natsuki, she won't really get Yuka's attention if she doesn't try hard enough.
That's rough and a little sad at the same time, because if she doesn't catch up with her running, Yuka will never understand her confession.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Blastaar

Thank

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Seriously we should stop putting angst tag in this kind of story.

Run forest

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

While reading the manga (or listing if it has multiple characters), the three bar thing next to your username will have a list. Among the options is the favorite option.

and

The button should be to the left of your username on the top right of the page when you have something open. It works fine to do it when you're reading it for one chapter things like this, but it's best to go to the series page if you don't want to mark just a single chapter as your favorite and do it from there.

Thanks a lots you two.
And I enjoy this story more than many of those under the unrequited love genre. At least the MC learned to try and chase after her loved one, not just sit and wait for it to fall in her.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

not really angst

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ANOTHER STUPID SENPAI-

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

God… Does it make me a bad person to look forward to either of them getting into an accident or teari their ACL just so it all shatters? I mean the angst tag hasn’t really been done justice if you wanna know what I think!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Whenever I'm reminded of Devilman Crybaby I look up this and I feel a little better.

To reply you must either login or sign up.