Forum › Daughters of The Demon Queen discussion

joined Dec 10, 2017

I really hope someone translates Itou Hachi's story in this anthropology

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 10:15PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I really hope someone translates Itou Hachi's story in this anthropology

Squiggles is planning on tackling the whole anthology, so it'll be done fairly soon I imagine. Hell, it's probably already translated and just awaiting editing

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Well...I guess you can call this a happy ending? For the little sister, that is.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

...It's me or at the end here the big sis is missing her right hand ?

Could be, she did end up losing afterall.

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

No one:
Mochi au lait: If I don’t put full on incest in this story, I’ll die

joined Sep 25, 2015

I didn't even know this was Mochi's. Bless this person.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This was great, didn't think they'd wrap it up all in one page though lol

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yikes.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I really hope Mochi decides to do more of this jrpg fantasy setting stuff in the future. This was great.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually plausible strategic gambits, in my cheesy-JRPG-setting manga?! It's Mochi likely than you might think...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

For all the people calling this a happy end, I'd just like to point out that the older sister wasn't really a failure or an incompetent as her younger sister was constantly sabotaging her from behind the scenes. Given her behavior for most of the one shot, it seems like she'd very much not like how things ended. She just gave in and became her sister's wife because she had no other choice.

I really wouldn't call this a happy end.

It is, for the older sister, who is very happy no longer having any pressure. Just look at her face! On the other hand, the younger sister clearly is not enjoying her position and the pressure that comes with it. Just look at her face.

I also feel Mochi is implying they have a bit of a D/s relationship that suits both of them.

By the way, what could have possessed the authoress of the beloved Kasumi and Acchan series to descend to drawing incest doujins? Demons?

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 5:01PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

By the way, what could have possessed the authoress of the beloved Kasumi and Acchan series to descend to drawing incest doujins? Demons?

Marilyn Manson.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Leave it to Mochi to make the incest story.

Poor older sister though.

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 9:07PM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Blax posted:

...It's me or at the end here the big sis is missing her right hand ?

Yeah... It might be because https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/daughters_of_the_demon_queen#6 she has some kind of demonic arm that she didn't had when she was younger, maybe some replacement she got as commander... Interesting detail for a one shot.

It is the same type of hand as the demon queen. Maybe supposed been a symbol for next in line.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

well that's that

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

So is this a good end or.......

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yes.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Or.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Marilyn Manson.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

joined Oct 8, 2011

For all the people calling this a happy end, I'd just like to point out that the older sister wasn't really a failure or an incompetent as her younger sister was constantly sabotaging her from behind the scenes. Given her behavior for most of the one shot, it seems like she'd very much not like how things ended. She just gave in and became her sister's wife because she had no other choice.

I really wouldn't call this a happy end.

It is, for the older sister, who is very happy no longer having any pressure. Just look at her face! On the other hand, the younger sister clearly is not enjoying her position and the pressure that comes with it. Just look at her face.

I also feel Mochi is implying they have a bit of a D/s relationship that suits both of them.

I think you mixed up the sisters, the younger sister's the one who's smiling.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I feel like I just read a 100-chapter high fantasy story compressed into 8 pages.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Does anyone know if Mochi have any sister?

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Does anyone know if Mochi have any sister?

that would explain a lot wouldn't it

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I honestly feel bad for the older sister here, don't think this was the 'good end' outcome, but this was still a really interesting and imaginative scenario.

To reply you must either login or sign up.