Forum › Posts by Rannon

joined Oct 8, 2011

We can always hope.

joined Oct 8, 2011

Does anyone know if there was more than 2 chapters to the original (pre-serialization) version of Touko-san?
I'm asking as Bakamanga claims that there've been two volumes in Japanese.

Rannon
joined Oct 8, 2011

Apparently there's something left, at least according to Bakamanga (who just says that it isn't entirely translated), anyone who knows anything about this?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=88728

Rannon
joined Oct 8, 2011

Does anyone know why this is still marked as ongoing?

joined Oct 8, 2011

Seems like there's a reboot of this series here: https://www.pixiv.net/user/17211538/series/68882

I hope this means that we can look forward to more of this soon! :D

joined Oct 8, 2011

For all the people calling this a happy end, I'd just like to point out that the older sister wasn't really a failure or an incompetent as her younger sister was constantly sabotaging her from behind the scenes. Given her behavior for most of the one shot, it seems like she'd very much not like how things ended. She just gave in and became her sister's wife because she had no other choice.

I really wouldn't call this a happy end.

It is, for the older sister, who is very happy no longer having any pressure. Just look at her face! On the other hand, the younger sister clearly is not enjoying her position and the pressure that comes with it. Just look at her face.

I also feel Mochi is implying they have a bit of a D/s relationship that suits both of them.

By the way, what could have possessed the authoress of the beloved Kasumi and Acchan series to descend to drawing incest doujins? Demons?

I think you mixed up the sisters, the younger sister's the one who's smiling.

Rannon
Image Comments 28 Feb 18:34
joined Oct 8, 2011
Tumblr_p8pk5gikgi1vykbf2o1_raw

@AnnaMaki219 I'm pretty sure that's a depressed smile! :p

Rannon
Karura discussion 16 Nov 10:28
joined Oct 8, 2011

You deflowered the sacrifice.
Now she's useless!

It feels more like the sacrifice to Karuna became a sacrifice to the princess.

Yeah. It does sound like the princess is pondering whether the girl was really meant as a sacrifice to her.

Rannon
Free! discussion 31 Mar 17:24
joined Oct 8, 2011

I see that I'm not the only one reacting on the 'Not Yaoi' tag!

Rannon
joined Oct 8, 2011

Does anyone know what Fasni is?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_sugar_life_ch22#6

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 4:18PM

Rannon
Image Comments 05 Aug 08:27
joined Oct 8, 2011
43746374_p0

I found it, it's from It's from "The Super Soft Heroes" colouring book by Linnéa Johansson.

Rannon
Image Comments 05 Aug 08:25
joined Oct 8, 2011

This is actually a lot like a Colour-it-Yourself thing I saw at a daycare a couple of days ago! :D

The same characters, with Maleficent either half-hugging or having her hand on Evil Queen, while EQ holds a baby with two girls (approximately five and ten years old and supposedly their daughters) standing before/to the side of them, dressed up as them. The the header that went along the line of "Queen-type family" or "Queen-like family", I can't remember which.

It's from the The Super Soft Heroes colouring book by Linnéa Johansson.

joined Oct 8, 2011

Considering that it's an arranged marriage I'd like to know what the Kasuga group gets out of this!
Senri's probably getting some kind of dowry and a higher status (not to mention a servant and maybe an heir if they get science babies or whatever), does the Shinome family has some kind of important monopoly or recipe of some kind? o.O

Rannon
Image Comments 17 Mar 14:42
joined Oct 8, 2011
43746374_p0

This is actually a lot like a Colour-it-Yourself thing I saw at a daycare a couple of days ago! :D

The same characters, with Maleficent either half-hugging or having her hand on Evil Queen, while EQ holds a baby with two girls (approximately five and ten years old and supposedly their daughters) standing before/to the side of them, dressed up as them. The the header that went along the line of "Queen-type family" or "Queen-like family", I can't remember which.

Rannon
Image Comments 01 Jul 21:44
joined Oct 8, 2011
C772eed70bcdd7e70f9e155f0dbbbcd0

Yeah, there's absolutely too little of this pairing!
I began t ship them after seeing the intro clip for Lili (I think it was)!

Rannon
joined Oct 8, 2011

I agree! T.T
I really like this manga! Nay, I love it! Thank you both Dynasty- and Payapaya Scans!