Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

THAT BITCH!

...wait who is she again?

She’s the one who dumped Chidori, then tried to rekindle something via Valentine’s chocolates, which Chidori refused to accept.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What's wrong with her eyes, I'm getting flashbacks from some horror film

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

dun dun duuuuuh

joined May 1, 2013

I don't blame Chidori for her confusion. To these two, dating appears to just involve thinking "we're dating!" and then very occasionally making eye contact while blushing.

joined Oct 24, 2014

nanoha is such a good girlfriend, wow. im writing notes LMAO

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh oh oh I know this one, it is the "begone thot" part, right?

Yep it is

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Of course, they make some 'couples' headway and a big sexy speed-bump appears in the road :/

These poor girls...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, I'm giving up on this. It's dragged out beyond reason and now the ex shows up. Oh well.

Wait... The one development that may shake the status quo and actually cause things to stop being, as you put it, "dragged out" (and that has been, as shown by even the early discussion in this thread, foreshadowed by the title from the start) is the reason you decide to give up on it?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh no! Thot-senpai is here! What do we do?!

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 3:27PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bask in her magnificent hotness?

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

STORM COMINGGGGG!!!!!!

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Bask in her magnificent hotness?

+1 ex is quite beautiful

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

THAT BITCH!

She’s the one who dumped Chidori, then tried to rekindle something via Valentine’s chocolates, which Chidori refused to accept.

So this is the third time they'll need to make things even more clear? -_-) ooooffffffffff call me when this vol is over

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually when I went and skimmed through the older chaps to remind myself of who exactly Igarashi is it rather seemed like it was Chidori who'd broken things off for as-yet unspecified reasons.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Actually when I went and skimmed through the older chaps to remind myself of who exactly Igarashi is it rather seemed like it was Chidori who'd broken things off for as-yet unspecified reasons.

Beginning of Chapter 22, long-haired Chidori vows to “Never fall in love again.” In the course of the chapter she recalls the pain of a relationship and says, “I have to end this,” and gives the “not friendship” chocolates back to Igarashi.

So technically Igarashi might night have been the person who hurt her previously and is just now making her move with the candy.

But I doubt it.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

XD Well, clichee development or not, something's about to happen - and despite these two being cute, the story finally needs to get to the plot implied by its title. I'm fine with that.

But I gotta say, the satirical reactions in this thread are awesome XD

...I don't know, but everytime I spot their braceletts I get a happy :) (the shower-scene last chapter possibly gave me a double-happy XD)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Beginning of Chapter 22, long-haired Chidori vows to “Never fall in love again.” In the course of the chapter she recalls the pain of a relationship and says, “I have to end this,” and gives the “not friendship” chocolates back to Igarashi.

So technically Igarashi might night have been the person who hurt her previously and is just now making her move with the candy.

But I doubt it.

A possible scenario but, as you say, deeply unlikely. Not quite sure what brought this speculation on though?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Blastaar posted:

THAT BITCH!

So this is the third time they'll need to make things even more clear? -_-) ooooffffffffff call me when this vol is over

We didn't see how Chidori and Igarashi relation was so i'm curious.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

EDIT: you’re right, it’s Midori who decides to end the relationship—I was misremembering.

But we don’t know why the relationship had become too painful, which I assume we’re going to find out anon.

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 6:34PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Do you realize that you and I are dating?

I don't know how she could have forgotten with it reminding us practically every chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do you realize that you and I are dating?

I don't know how she could have forgotten with it reminding us practically every chapter.

But it's a secret

First 1x1/2, now this :(

Just FYI, this manga is slow. Real slow.

Every short ch is like an episode of DBZ, long ass recap

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 7:36PM by

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

NO SHIT

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

NO SHIT

You mean: OH SHIT, something is happening!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I love communication. ^D^

To reply you must either login or sign up.