Forum › What's that manga called?

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

There's this Yuri manga I read where there are two girls, one with black hair (and glasses) the other has blonde hair and they have sex in a toilet. yea that's all I got, thanks for any help

toilet sex

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

this is gonna be a weird one. im looking for a manga that i think is on this site. prequel/followup (not sure which) was officially released by the scanlation group on amazon kindle. it is not 1 x 1/2 or any isya work (so not a yuri-ism release).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri Guy posted:

this is gonna be a weird one. im looking for a manga that i think is on this site. prequel/followup (not sure which) was officially released by the scanlation group on amazon kindle. it is not 1 x 1/2 or any isya work (so not a yuri-ism release).

This maybe?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its not lily love. pretty sure it was scanlated from japanese.

EDIT: found it
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yururi_fuwari_%E3%83%BCin_this_dream_with_you%E3%83%BC
https://www.amazon.com/YURURIFUWARI-Japanese-SUGATAURI-ebook/dp/B01MQ4D6TR/

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 8:51AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

I asked about this before but no one replied
So there's this doujinshi where green haired girl and orange haired girl are having sex on a sleepover
The green haired girl is shy and I think author drew one more doujinshi with them
Characters look very similar to this oneshot
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/this_is_a_great_hug_pillow#1
Year is 2017 or maybe 2014
It could be Lots of sex or Moderate amounts of sex but definitely not just NSFW
Please help me find this I have been searching for it for 2 months
Thank you

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Question, I'm looking for a manga about girl A sent a love letter to a boy using the locker, then later, girl B suddenly approach her, girl A thought she is gf or atleast have a thing to the boy, but it turns out, girl A messed up the locker and put it in Girl B's locker, but for some reason, Girl B actually considering going out with her, that's all i remember, some part might be wrong.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Question, I'm looking for a manga about girl A sent a love letter to a boy using the locker, then later, girl B suddenly approach her, girl A thought she is gf or atleast have a thing to the boy, but it turns out, girl A messed up the locker and put it in Girl B's locker, but for some reason, Girl B actually considering going out with her, that's all i remember, some part might be wrong.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_yuri_manga_between_a_delinquent_and_a_quiet_girl_that_starts_from_a_misunderstanding

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_yuri_manga_between_a_delinquent_and_a_quiet_girl_that_starts_from_a_misunderstanding

Oh yes, this, Thank You Very Much.

joined Jan 3, 2017

anyone seen the one where its like a parody of the ring and the protagonist ends up dating the girl lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

anyone seen the one where its like a parody of the ring and the protagonist ends up dating the girl lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cursed_video#1 There is another one but they don't date in the other one.

joined Aug 2, 2019

There was this one manga that was about a girl who was dating another girl from a yakuza family. And the yakuza girl lied about what her family does for a living and told the other girl that they make sweets. Does anyone know the name?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Dec 30, 2018

GREEN HAIRED GIRL IS HAVING SEX WITH ORANGE HAIRED GIRL ON A SLEEPOVER
IT IS A DOUJINSHI
GREEN GIRL IS SHY
THE AUTHOR MADE 2 DOUJINSHIS OF THEM
I KNOW IT'S ON THIS SITE
YEAR 2017 OR 2014 THO I'M NOT SURE
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT FOR 2 MONTHS

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

GREEN HAIRED GIRL IS HAVING SEX WITH ORANGE HAIRED GIRL ON A SLEEPOVER
IT IS A DOUJINSHI
GREEN GIRL IS SHY
THE AUTHOR MADE 2 DOUJINSHIS OF THEM
I KNOW IT'S ON THIS SITE
YEAR 2017 OR 2014 THO I'M NOT SURE
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT FOR 2 MONTHS

Maybe one of these https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/miku_x_rin ?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yesterday, I watched Zeria's newest video, and one of the manga mentioned was some ongoing teacher x teacher manga. I didn't quite catch the name of the manga, and am too lazy to visit the video again, so uhh... what is it called and do we have it on this site?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This perhaps?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This perhaps?

Yeah, it's that, thanks.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I’m looking for one where this girl is always dreaming of this other girl she’s in love with (pretty sure the dreams are about sex, but I can’t remember for certain) and eventually one of her ‘dreams’ turns out to be actually happening.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This, but also this and this are similar.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Also this

joined Nov 3, 2017

Does any one know of a manga that has a pillow that takes a way self control and has a lot of sex and in the end he gets the girl it's not here but I am going nuts trying to find it

0e257d22-6556-409e-84cd-061214211dea
joined Jun 27, 2019

I don’t think its from this website but i think the mc falls in love with a guy but turns out it was his twin sister who dressed as him while she met her. I think the twins had blonde hair and the comic is full colored

joined Mar 18, 2016

I am still solidly convinced it wss an AoRan doujin but I can't find it so I might be wrong but...it was 2 girls, one of them got their hair stuck in the cleaning closet and the other girl was trying to help her unstick the hair then they tripped and fell in. Another character passed by clueless (wondered where these two were at cause the bell had rung). Then while trying to move and be comfortable, slightly sexy times ensue with certain spots being pressed. Right as the two are about to kiss, the door is opened and they are freed. But Ran (?) Then tells Aoi (?) Something to make her blush and give a "to be continued" feel. Any help is greatly appreciated

joined Feb 5, 2018

dude I have looked for this for an hour maybe two or three I haven't found it, I think the last time this was relevant was last year anyways, the story was about a girl with white hair who got shipped to a school where she is forced to act as a father figure or just a father, their are a total of 5 people in the family which are all girl, 2 daughters 1 son I think and a mother they get food based on what ranking they are and get points acting like family honestly if anyone remembers this series it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me what it is

To reply you must either login or sign up.