Forum › Posts by YagamiWalker

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Well this sure took a dark turn...

I love your profile picture

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Hello was wondering if anyone knew the name to a one shot where this girl is like a monster hunter and she lives with 2 monsters, one is the mother the other is her baby and the mother like dies in the end

YagamiWalker
Image Comments 09 Jun 19:06
joined Jan 3, 2017
Ezsdc1auyaaj43b-orig

Adora kissing those abs

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Also has anyone seen the story where there are 2 delinquents who are in a relationship but pretend not to get along around others. I remember they both have blonde hair I think and one of them is a senpai

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Hey was wondering if anyone knew what this manga is, it's a story in an all girls' school I think and all the girls have to role-play a family and the protagonist has to be the "father", another one is where a girl is living with her mums friend who is an OL because her mum moved away

First will be Opapagoto and second is Touko-san can't take care of the house

Thank you!

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Hey was wondering if anyone knew what this manga is, it's a story in an all girls' school I think and all the girls have to role-play a family and the protagonist has to be the "father", another one is where a girl is living with her mums friend who is an OL because her mum moved away

joined Jan 3, 2017

I searched and found out it was finished with 8 chapters but it's waiting to be translated.

can i have the link please

May I also be given the link please

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

This manga pressed all my right buttons. Really. I mean it. I think I too, like Kei, I am now a little in love with Aki-chan.

Yes, I admit it, I have a weakness for sunny, peppy, sexy gyarus!!! Don't judge me.
I know how you feel, you should read citrus then if you already haven't

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 8:39PM

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

The name Sakihara reminded me of the Japanese word seku Hara meaning sexual harassment
anyone else think that or just me?

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

Did not expect something so wholesome

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

anyone seen the one where its like a parody of the ring and the protagonist ends up dating the girl lol

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

There's this Yuri manga I read where there are two girls, one with black hair (and glasses) the other has blonde hair and they have sex in a toilet. yea that's all I got, thanks for any help

Well, this is what comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/is_my_hobby_weird

omg thank you, I've been looking for this for so long

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

omg there's this one manga I read on here where this girl wants her gf to pierce her ears and each piercing she has was done by a previous relationship and her gf gets jealous and bites her ear lol

This?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing#1

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

There's this Yuri manga I read where there are two girls, one with black hair (and glasses) the other has blonde hair and they have sex in a toilet. yea that's all I got, thanks for any help

YagamiWalker
joined Jan 3, 2017

there's this one manga I read on here where this girl wants her gf to pierce her ears and each piercing she has was done by a previous relationship and her gf gets jealous and bites her ear lol

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 4:13PM

YagamiWalker
Citrus + discussion 17 Feb 07:05
joined Jan 3, 2017

Man I really like how the author has made Mei less emotionless, I'm pretty excited to see how this is going