Forum › The Kind of Person Who Would Fall In Love With You If You're Nice Enough To Them discussion

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

"Wow, Mochi's art is leveling up-"
"Artist: Minoda"
"Oh."

Anyway, good but sadly short.

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 1:55PM

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

"The Kind of Person Who Would Fall In Love With You If You're Nice Enough To Them"

Come on Mochi, I love your stuff, no need for personal insults.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Still not sure if the people saying they're taking the title personally are just joking or are really that fragile. Hoping for the former.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Thought they were going to kiss in the last panel, but it just ends.

joined May 24, 2015

Yeah, story feels pretty unfinished. Would like a sequel, nice delinquent's always a good trope.
What I'd like to see is that the delinquent gets bullied/teased for being clingy around MC-San by her former posse and MC-San comes in and saves her. Though hoping for character development from Mochi Au Lait is a tall order...

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 2:55PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Still not sure if the people saying they're taking the title personally are just joking or are really that fragile. Hoping for the former.

Where do you think you are?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

You know what's funny? My first love was exactly like this. I was so stupid and naive. 100% relatable.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

My first love was like this, except she turned out to be a total bitch. Learned my lesson from that.

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Those extra one are extremely amazing, love that kind of drawing style <3

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was nice~ Mochi never disponents.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Similar thing happened to me, but at the time I didn't know a girl liking a girl was a possible thing until the year after so I tried not to put too much mind to the feelings that weren't making sense to me (I would often think about her outside of school despite my best efforts however).

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Damnit. It just ended and left me unsatisfied. I really hoped to see how she confesses to her beloved Delinquent but I guess she doesn't (in this story). Was a pretty nice read. Now I am waiting and hoping that the end/continuation will be made in the future.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Similar thing happened to me, but at the time I didn't know a girl liking a girl was a possible thing until the year after so I tried not to put too much mind to the feelings that weren't making sense to me (I would often think about her outside of school despite my best efforts however).

You're like a real airhead protagonist.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

First time reading a story tagged as Yuri Crush, and if they're all like this, then I may want to avoid them. I love the premise, but I want development from both sides, not just from one person. Guess that's why it's called a crush

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 8:49PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, yeah, it's not supposed to have a yuri tag, unless there's a sequel that calls for it or something

joined Dec 20, 2016

Yuri crush: "This tag is meant particularly for non-yuri series, and should not be used in any story with a yuri tag, nor as another name for one-sided love."

For this reason, I have requested that the tag be removed. It doesn't have to be mutual to be yuri.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuri crush: "This tag is meant particularly for non-yuri series, and should not be used in any story with a yuri tag, nor as another name for one-sided love."

For this reason, I have requested that the tag be removed. It doesn't have to be mutual to be yuri.

This is a really good tag request, thank you.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Ahhh this one was pretty nice, hope it getsa follow-up

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

BROOOO MAKE THIS SHIT A SERIES, THAT ARTS PRETTY STELLAR TOO

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Can relate...

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I was expecting a bait-and-switch after that first page. Like, "I can't handle girls like her.... because they're exactly my type!"

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Where is the "To be continued" meme when you need it?

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 5:25AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I love the way she drew her eyes.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

We all want a knight to save us from the predations of the world. I hope there's a sequel.

joined Sep 8, 2015

please make it a series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.