joined Jul 20, 2011

Ch24 p8: 'sup.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Trolling at its finest.

Gah... I miss Prism so much.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sorry but im seriously about to drop, its like the author caught on that people got yuri vibes from this and is now teasing it without giving, and i haaate when mangas do that

Haha, that page 1 was 10/10 tier bait.

im not baiting, i am about to drop :/

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Sorry but im seriously about to drop, its like the author caught on that people got yuri vibes from this and is now teasing it without giving, and i haaate when mangas do that

Give me ten!! No, make it twenty! push-ups. lol

Well at least Keiko mentioned she still has troubles sleeping, foreshadowing a continuation of the story, her story and who knows, THEIR story. The yuri in this is as hard as loosing weight to achieve. For me, I believe in Ran to bring home the lilies.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I never said you were, on the other hand it's clear that the author is baiting hard.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ran is lovable as a pet!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I personally don't mind the baiting. Probably 70% of "yuri" anime/manga do that anyway so I'm used to it. Subtext is a yuri fan's best friend! Of course actual yuri is 100% better....but you gotta take what you can get.

I'm fine with the slice of life chapters, but the quick switches from serious plot to stretch plots give me whiplash. It just throws me off because I'm looking forward to more development and then..nothing. It doesn't help that each chapter is really short. I swear, it's worse than a cliffhanger.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

It's a tad frustrating how the mangaka keeps establishing how much they care for each other, only to blow things up with silly hijinks.

Still, I can imagine how Keiko would have trouble admitting she has feelings for Ran. C'mon, Ran... make it a bit easier for her!

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 10:04AM

joined Jan 4, 2014

I don't really mind the baiting, but then again, I like Marimite, so I'm probably not the best person to judge...

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Trolling at its finest.

Gah... I miss Prism so much.

You are (not) alone ...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

whoa, the scanlators must be working overtime. I wasn't expecting a new release until next month.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sup

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh! Finally, a yu-... No, I'm sorry...

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Just fuck you

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

The reactions to this chapter are gold. Dat first page.. #thestruggleisreal

Short and sweet is good, but too short and it ends up giving a worse feeling than a cliff hanger which is not co0l, for me at least.

But I dont think the laid-back chapters that focus on just stretching is bad; it gives contrast to the real dark and much more dramatic plot of the story, which is refreshing.

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

The first panel got my hopes high... I still love the series though and how Keiko and Ran's relationship gets deeper and deeper every chapter...

Still waiting for Yuri to happen...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Your optimism are sorely misplaced guys, it's like expecting more than a bunch of hugs in A Divine Love Alone

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 2:10PM

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

The cover is impressive °-° but the chapter is good, really good. Btw, in less words I'd want to say : goodbye yuri.
Here we go with the pseudo-yuri.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 4:18PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Their interactions are extremely cute. I say it's worth reading even if it does not take the extra step, but if this is laying the groundwork for when they get together then it will have been so worth it.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Their interactions are extremely cute. I say it's worth reading even if it does not take the extra step, but if this is laying the groundwork for when they get together then it will have been so worth it.

I agree. Even without yuri the interaction between the two is still fun to read and makes me giggle everytime.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I agree. Even without yuri the interaction between the two is still fun to read and makes me giggle everytime.

yup and on the last page last panel ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch24#9), instead of a pig-in-the-blanket, we get a Ran-in-the-blanket. Too too funny.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That first page is such a troll page lol

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

There are volumes being released of this right? RIGHT?!

Because I must buy.

I remember not giving this a chance because I didn't see the yuri tag, but I gave it a try today and I'm hooked. Like, obsessed and in love and totally awaiting next chapter. This is one of the best series I've ever read, in terms of story, art, character development, character relations... all of it is just HNNNNGH.

STRETCH ANIME WHEN.

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 4:06AM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This series is such a tease.

To reply you must either login or sign up.