Forum › Stretch discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man I knew I was being too optimistic to expect a proper follow up to chapter 22.

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 1:40AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch23#5
Yuri
cheers

You jest but this pretty much confirms that they have a deeper bond to be just friends.

Said that, it seems like Snow is trolling us. Is his revenge over Prism ;_;

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I wish we had heated tables in American :'(

Said that, it seems like Snow is trolling us. Is his revenge over Prism ;_;

Man, I really miss Prism....I wish it could be finished but we all know what isn't happening lol. RIP

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

well, away from the plot, back to trolling

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Yuri
cheers

For some reason, the nonchalant-ness makes it feel less Yuri-y to me.

I keep on getting the feeling that Higashiyama wants to put yuri in but is not actually supposed to, so by making it nonchalant it slips under the radar? It's prolly just wish-projection on my side though.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

The stretch has finally came back! I lol'd to this chap, but I really think that yuri won't be a chance anymore...tsk.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

well a few more chapters and im gonna drop, it seems there wont be any yuri to be found and i wanted an actual followup to 22 but no dice

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I had a feeling they wouldn't follow up on the last couple of chapters right away. The pattern so far has generally been alternating between plot chapters and ones focusing on stretching and just giving a little flavour to their life together.

My prediction is at least one more chapter with stretches before the actual story returns.

OMG yes, more stretches. I can't bring my self to DL this, Like wise with Virgin's empire, so good, I'd buy them.

joined Sep 23, 2013

Yuri
cheers

For some reason, the nonchalant-ness makes it feel less Yuri-y to me.

Yeah, to me too.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to do stretching with dog. #foreveralone.

I thought the non-chalantness was quite charming though. Like Dark_Tzitzimine said, just shows how they have a deep bond (which can hopefully go deeper!) and are comfy with one another.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I had a feeling they wouldn't follow up on the last couple of chapters right away. The pattern so far has generally been alternating between plot chapters and ones focusing on stretching and just giving a little flavour to their life together.

My prediction is at least one more chapter with stretches before the actual story returns.

x2. It has always seemed to move this way in the story. I think it's nice to have some of the heavier storytelling going on followed by the two girls going about their everyday lives. I feel like it's always been about Ran and Keiko's characters and how they relate and less about their possible romantic relationship. But if it does show up between the two, then I'm guessing it will be a very strong relationship due to the groundwork we are watching being laid.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Sad but true. I was a bit disappointed after such a long pause.

Errant Venture
Percival
joined Jun 25, 2014

次回更新は2014/08/14です ==> Next Update Thursday 2014/08/14

Yay for weekly updates!

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

cute panties. eue very good.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

And another chapter of stretches with "pantsu"?
(._.) I can't even recall now what the movements on this story now.
And honestly, been skipping with the "stretch" pages. Except for the dialogue bubbles. xD

Sigh. Now I miss Prism.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

And honestly, been skipping with the "stretch" pages.

My heart stopped for a second

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

bottom panel of page 4 chapter 23 I have a dirty mind

Images
joined Aug 12, 2014

Y Dios dijo: "Que haya mas estiramiento y menos yuri.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Y Dios dijo: "Que haya mas estiramiento y menos yuri.

Así sea

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

comet scans?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sorry but im seriously about to drop, its like the author caught on that people got yuri vibes from this and is now teasing it without giving, and i haaate when mangas do that

joined Mar 23, 2013

Sorry but im seriously about to drop, its like the author caught on that people got yuri vibes from this and is now teasing it without giving, and i haaate when mangas do that

Haha, that page 1 was 10/10 tier bait.

joined Jun 5, 2014

the more i read the more i think they're newlywed or sumting :D

joined Mar 23, 2013

the more i read the more i think they're newlywed or sumting :D

You have a weird vision of newlywed, they look like an old couple. No newlywed would ever say that their partner is fat, I mean that's one way of making sure that there's no sex for X period of time. At least that's what would happen if I were to mention this to my girlfriend. I might even have to sleep on the couch or something.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 4:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.