Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Do we need a flame war about Red Guard and right wing death squads, or are we backing down from this game of chicken?

More like a dispute between people who love yuri and people who love big macho-man thugs in uniform wielding phallic symbols.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Show them MakaMaka, the hottest thing around, their pitiful guns will melt

Or, rather, they will droop and go all flaccid and limp.

Then you will tell them: yonic powah, bitches!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

More like a dispute between people who love yuri and people who love big macho-man thugs in uniform wielding phallic symbols.

Sheesh keep your phallic fantasies out of this please.
Also guns really arent very phallic. Unless that's some rare disease...

Makawhatnow?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Makawhatnow?

Go to drpepperfan for enlightenment. She's Kishi Torajirou's biggest fan.

Or ask any other admin or mod, really.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This forum desperately needs a new chapter to come out.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuri Ichigo said one chapter roughly all 2 months, but i don't know if it's half chapter like with the 57 one or an entire chapter.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuri Ichigo said one chapter roughly all 2 months, but i don't know if it's half chapter like with the 57 one or an entire chapter.

Oh, I’m fine waiting until whenever for whatever.

This forum may have descended into complete gibberish by then, however . . .

joined Jun 12, 2015

The off topic are getting weirder and weirder ...

As far as I'm aware, one half chapter is out every month, so 2 month for the complete chapter, if there is no break or thing like that

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Is Yukiko working on some other manga as well in some capacity? Not to diminish her efforts on Futaribeya of course, but it seems like a lot of space for a few pages. Not sure if one can make a living that way.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Is Yukiko working on some other manga as well in some capacity? Not to diminish her efforts on Futaribeya of course, but it seems like a lot of space for a few pages. Not sure if one can make a living that way.

I know she do illustration for some novels and she seems to have another manga (at least until last year). I guess that enough for her to survive

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I know she do illustration for some novels and she seems to have another manga (at least until last year). I guess that enough for her to survive

Really? Do you know what that other manga is about (is it even yuri)? I know Yukiko drew that really weird one-shot about physical pain fetish which seems really on the opposite end from Futaribeya. Makes me wonder which is her prefered style.

Honestly with this slow burn anything from such a good author would be appreciated.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Seriously, . . .a previously untranslated omake, a vaguely interesting authorial tweet, a pic of some region-specific alternate cover—just something.

Before someone here hurts themselves . . .

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Wow, a thread worse than WDTFS. Didn’t think it was possible.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I may need to do some thread-trimming here...

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Returning to friendlier grounds, women in suits, hot or not? Personally I like it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Returning to friendlier grounds, women in suits, hot or not? Personally I like it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch29#11 , it depend of the suit.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

They need to be properly cut. Otherwise they tend to look like wearing sacks.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Really? Do you know what that other manga is about (is it even yuri)? I know Yukiko drew that really weird one-shot about physical pain fetish which seems really on the opposite end from Futaribeya. Makes me wonder which is her prefered style.

Honestly with this slow burn anything from such a good author would be appreciated.

Something about a little girl being postman for youkai if I understand correctly, no idea if there is any yuri in it or not

Probably one of my favorite thing ever

last edited at Jul 16, 2019 4:42PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch29#11 , it depend of the suit.

I also like how Kasumi's mother looks in her suit. Well fitted.

Also yes, I personally like skirt suits over pants

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 3:54AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

As long as it isn't like the suit that Sakurako wore during their University entrance ceremony, I'm good. Really don't like the generic "Office lady" outfit. Also not all girls can pull it off.

Something about a little girl being postman for youkai if I understand correctly, no idea if there is any yuri in it or not

Thanks for the info.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

are obviously the same person

Speaking of which...

In my humble opinion, this and this are BugDevil's socks. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But perhaps moderation should take some time to look into it?

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 11:12AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

So going back to the important topic of woman in suit, I think either pants or skirt are fine, but I draw the line on short shorts

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So going back to the important topic of woman in suit, I think either pants or skirt are fine, but I draw the line on short shorts

I will repost my link but i'm agree with you even if i have a weakness for thighs so i will put skirt before pants.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Tolerable if it's a skirt suit showing lots of leg, with a blouse and no tie.

If we're talking suits, we're talking the real thing. Like Maki! Full drag, and if you have a slim body and the right haircut you can pass as a man!

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

At some point it isn't really a suit anymore, but just a suit jacket, eh?
I feel like the short skirt you see on generic office lady attire is too tight. Like it restricts the legs. Pants are honestly just the more sensible option.

tho short shorts are quite great outside of suits

If we're talking suits, we're talking the real thing. Like Maki! Full drag, and if you have a slim body and the right haircut you can pass as a man!

You don't seriously consider a woman wearing a normal suit drag, do you?
If we are strictly speaking about a neutral suit, the only difference between man and women is the crotch area. It's not drag.

Of course there are usually differences between male and female suits, but that's a fashion thing.

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 2:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.