Forum › Secret Flowers discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

But they are? not translated, but you can read them here and here

Wow its very kinky. Also thank you for these!

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I put this on my list to send me notifs through my email. I did the biggest double take in my life when I read the mail lol.
I've been reading since the first release cause gosh this is my favorite yuru yuri pairing, but it scares me because it's been so fricking long I'm aging wtf

joined Jun 12, 2012

The berserk of yuri doujin. See yall again in two years.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

With as many people snarking and crying about how it took long enough and how they're going to have to wait until the next ice age before they are able to read the next chapter of their freely provided spicy yuri, I kind of hope that if the release team had any intent to release the next chapter any time soon that they postpone it just for spite...

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 10:07PM

joined Jun 12, 2012

With as many people snarking and crying about how it took long enough and how they're going to have to wait until the next ice age before they are able to read the next chapter of their freely provided spicy yuri, I kind of hope that if the release team had any intent to release the next chapter any time soon that they postpone it just for spite...

I don't know about you, but some of us have been following this for over 7 years. 2 years and we got a little bit of conversation and the removal of a sock. Not really the translator's fault, but if the notion of this doesn't irk you in the slightest you're just being contrarian/playing devil's advocate.

Yeah at the end of the day it's still a free release, but that doesn't mean its free from criticism or the "snarky" crying isn't justified. It's not like we have our pitchforks ready right outside the author's door. In fact, I didn't really see anything "snarky" but literally just calling out the elephant in the room: "Wow this is taking so long", lol.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Yeah, I've been around for... well, quite a while. This title and many others have been on the "welp, reckon this is another one to add to the 'dead before its time' pile" for me too. But, just as people have the right to comment on the time between releases, I also have the right to express disdain about it.

I don't like it much when such comments are made anywhere about any release, not just this one. I have personally been anywhere from heavily, to just slightly, involved with things from the fansubbing and distro of anime, to the QC and edit work for manga or other Japanese printed media, over the course of the last 20 years or so. So it can make me vaguely salty when people seem unappreciative.

Normally I just roll my eyes, because I'm a big girl after all, lol, but in this case most all of the recent comments have been about the same thing so I sprinkled my salt, heh. I'm generally harmless otherwise. :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@shadesofgreymoon
Ya know, most people here aren't complaining about the scanlators though, right? This doujin gets updated twice a year at best , sometimes just once a year. Goyac is taking their sweet time. I think this inherently takes ages, because the chapters come out so slow. That's what made the previous TL team drop it I believe.
And then the chapters don't even move much. They are great and accurate and beautifully drawn, but it's just this nagging feeling of "this is going to take years to get to the next scene" that frustrates some people.

I'd say Goyac could easily hurry it up and end the doujin already, but maybe this is just a fun side-project that can go on forever.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It may not necessarily be aimed at the release team, but I still feel a little salty on behalf of the creator too, lol...

That said, I've said my piece, and clarified why I personally feel X way for Y and Z reasons. I don't wanna end up being responsible for hijacking this thread, so here's hoping we can go back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As always, highly relevant.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

As always, highly relevant.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Wow. Look at these adorable, DISGUSTING perverts. I hope they never separate.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Whoa. Development? In my Goyac doujin?!

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Whoa. Development? In my Goyac doujin?!

Hey, it only took 14 chapters to happen.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, it feels to me like Himawari is way too much of a pervert. I would get irritated at the very least if not disgusted. x.x Even more so if I don't know exactly what's going on.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nice they brought Himawari's childhood sniffing habit into play.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Whoa, for once a new chapter that didn't take forever? Didn't something special happen?
This chapter certainly goes all out on the foot and smelling fetish though.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

It's amazing how this series is still going.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I still have no idea why Goyac gave Himawari a smelling fetish. Well different folks for different strokes as they say~

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

foot sniffing scene was super erotic

joined Sep 25, 2015

Himawari is a woman of culture, I see.

letsgolesbians
Artsy%20draw
joined Mar 24, 2019

The foot smelling scene makes me feel like a baby bird that’s trying to learn to fly. No I will nor elaborate it’s 6am and I am going to sleep goodbyw

joined Apr 2, 2013

Just discovered this, have barely read any Yuru Yuri, but I'm in love with this doujin. Would make a great original manga a little tweaked.

Fdsfdfsfsdfgwwefdsz426445-min-min
joined Aug 2, 2019

Yeah, I stopped considering this a hentai version of SakuHima and actually started considering this series my headcanon. It's just perfect for anyone who loves this pairing.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

Himegoto Flowers 15 has been out on pixiv for a long time,can someone pick it up please ??

joined Oct 9, 2019

Why is this better than 75% of serialized Yuri mangas

To reply you must either login or sign up.