Forum › Posts by orzz

orzz
joined Apr 2, 2013

Just discovered this, have barely read any Yuru Yuri, but I'm in love with this doujin. Would make a great original manga a little tweaked.

joined Apr 2, 2013

This reads like someone that wanted to write a longer story but didn't have the time, so crammed it all into a few pages instead. Still enjoyed it, but it was too much.

joined Apr 2, 2013

This is pretty interesting, I haven't seen much manga written and drawn by different people. I find Mochi's art really cute though, it has a certain charm, so if I had to choose I'd prefer she draw her own works.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Really needs like, a cross-dressing male tag... With the yuri tag I thought it might be a cross-dressing girl, clicked on the latest chapter and now I've gone blind over THAT scene. Any tag warning about this dude would be appreciated, thank you.

joined Apr 2, 2013

I don't think so, it was ambiguous in the first one but here the humans directly respond to what is being said by the animal girls as if they actually knew what they are saying which would imply that it's not artistic personification but actually the in-universe case.

I reply to my dogs like they're actually saying something. Maybe the author does too, lol. Considering the drawing of the cat showing body language I'm voting on actual animals.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Hahaha, I love Mochi Au Lait's expressions. Shock! Blush!

joined Apr 2, 2013

I feel a lot like the MC of this work. I don't hate it but I certainly didn't like it.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Sad. Either route this manga goes is bad. Unrequited lesbian love vs. Wife who cheats. Meh

It's ok, she can get a divorce.

orzz
Sisters discussion 14 Aug 16:45
joined Apr 2, 2013

Now this is my kinda thing.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Gross. Give me back my lolis!

joined Apr 2, 2013

I'm trying to watch the anime but maaan, it gets a bit creepy. Nail-collector girl and eye-remover girl. Had so many hopes from the OP but sounds like I should read the manga instead.

orzz
Syrupy Love discussion 16 Jan 02:48
joined Apr 2, 2013

Many fonts are used here, could you tell me which page/frame/bubble?
The main speech font, 1st bubble of 1st page in chapter 2.

orzz
Syrupy Love discussion 14 Jan 03:37
joined Apr 2, 2013

Rather like the font. Anyone know which one it is?

orzz
Lucky Point discussion 19 Dec 09:09
orzz
Lucky Point discussion 17 Dec 08:16
joined Apr 2, 2013

Hey, those are my crappy raws! From back when I used to post them to /u/. I had actually posted a better version 2 but the editor used the old raws... Hunter Nightblood let me know if you want the new ones.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Just letting you know, after having received some feedback on this, I will probably be doing some revisions and re-posting in a week or two. This was my first effort after all. There should only be minor changes.

Honestly this needs more than just minor changes. Pretty much every sentence needs to be reworded. The English is stilted and odd, losing a lot of meaning.
Since what you posted here looks perfectly fine I'm guessing you just tried to translate too literally, which is pretty common when people start out. Might be good to have someone else look over the script before editing, or just make an effort to avoid such things.