Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

was someone able to get the raws? I can't seem to be able to download them

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahh, our share for now. Till next year

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bruh, there is no way Sakurako didn't feel pain in this position. I even feel pain for her just by watching, this position is not remotly comfortable.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

^ agree

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

^ agree

It depends on how flexible you are, I can say for experience. Still, not the most confortable position, I agreee

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

shadesofgreymoon posted:

^ agree

It depends on how flexible you are, I can say for experience. Still, not the most confortable position, I agreee

About that... I am extremely hypermobile and therefore quite bendy.... definitely still not comfortable which defeats the purpose really. lol

last edited at May 15, 2020 12:37PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

shadesofgreymoon posted:

^ agree

About that... I am extremely hypermobile and therefore quite bendy.... definitely still not comfortable which defeats the purpose really. lol

It's also a matter of liking a bit of pain, tbh xD
like, the fact that it's not confortable it's the matter itself that makes it interesting. At least, that goes for me.

last edited at May 15, 2020 12:41PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

shadesofgreymoon posted:

shadesofgreymoon posted:

^ agree

like, the fact that it's not confortable it's the matter itself that makes it interesting. At least, that goes for me.

I like breathing, lol. Being made into human origami is not conducive to that, so no thanks, lol

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

shadesofgreymoon posted:

shadesofgreymoon posted:

^ agree

I like breathing, lol. Being made into human origami is not conducive to that, so no thanks, lol

I'm kinda into bondage, that's why I was saying that lol
It's not for everyone

But I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Holy, an UPDATE,

Thank you so much

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ahh, our share for now. Till next year

Yeah 1 more year, but we can handle that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This chapter was very enjoyable.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Allegedly there is another chapter out there still and since Chads seems to be pretty reliable about releases I doubt anyone will be having to wait another year

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This chapter was too wholesome which made me felt anxious cause I thoughts it going to end. Glad that I was wrong.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Allegedly there is another chapter out there still and since Chads seems to be pretty reliable about releases I doubt anyone will be having to wait another year

Yes, but only if someone is able to help us, unfortunately.
Anyone in Japan atm??

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The Chads comin in, praise the chads

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

And so it continues

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senjougahara_sama posted:

The Chads comin in, praise the chads

Thanks!

joined Jun 3, 2014

I was thinking about this series a few days ago, thank you Chads for blessing us

joined May 1, 2015

Thank you Chads.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is definitely yurujanai yuri. BTW the name of the series is a pun on the word yuruyuru fwiw.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

A new update? Ive been reading this over years now its crazy o.o

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

jubjub2001 posted:

Right?! And ch15 is out already! Please let's find someone who's in japan nooowww!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

jubjub2001 posted:

Right?! And ch15 is out already! Please let's find someone who's in japan nooowww!

Sorry, wish I could help more. I can only pretend I'm in Japan for online lurking and purchasing, I can't help otherwise with procurement of anything physical. If any of my friends end up back there again anytime soon I'll try and see what I can do then...

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Why do I feel this is finally reaching its conclusion?

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Chads being chads again. Everything is fine in this life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.