Forum › Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! discussion

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Omg I cannot stop laughing... The muscles are killing me, urghhhh, I cringe every time I remember that.

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Into the character design, definitely not the pedophilia.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Most badass maid ever, I think maybe so. This series is really riding the line, but if it keeps beeing this funny I'll give it a chance.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Normally part of the fun of yuri is rooting for the couple. Not so much with this one.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bonus points for the casually accidental character assassination of the dad.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

This is actually so funny, im ded

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

she's one hell of a hardcore lez pedo

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

As someone who is normally into oneeloli stuff her little rambling about when children are at their most attractive made me incredibly uncomfortable.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

lolicon onee-san abs are vitamins for loli

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I know it will be a gag manga going nowhere and she only likes little girls (at least in an esthetic way ), but I'll still root for them.

Wish there were more buff female soldiers in my yuri. Or at least more cool, athletic types.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean tbf, this Loopy Ex-Military Muscle Maid x Amateur Assassin Loli would have a pretty decent shot for Crack Pairing of the Decade...
I'd ship it. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅb

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

Wow I can’t believe this manga is having an anime adaption in Fall
https://myanimelist.net/news/54907595

joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow I can’t believe this manga is having an anime adaption in Fall
https://myanimelist.net/news/54907595

No wayyy, since its actually funny i am giving it a read... but that pedo loli stuff a little too strong. Still, points for originality. I am actually wondering how the maid is going to make the girl like her, even if its just as people liking other people cuz, i do not ship the two lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YUSH! We have trailer for the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idIi0A7o9P0
They gave the maid such a cute voice... But she's still ripped af

joined Oct 23, 2016

What happened to the rest of this manga? Its like on chapter 16 and this just stopped here. Did the team just give up on this project?

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

What happened to the rest of this manga? Its like on chapter 16 and this just stopped here. Did the team just give up on this project?

I’m wondering the same thing. Also looking forward to the anime ☺️

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe they didn't find it necessary with the anime on it's way... I've seen that there are groups who pick manga when an anime is announced and others who stop for the same reason.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Is this ever going to be updated? I just saw a video on instagram about it which reminded me of it, if it wasn't for the eyepatch and maid part of the story, I probably would've forgotten about it

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Is this ever going to be updated? I just saw a video on instagram about it which reminded me of it, if it wasn't for the eyepatch and maid part of the story, I probably would've forgotten about it

they seem to have stopped now that the anime is airing, the anime is great btw but nobody seems to be watching it

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

They have started updating this on other manga sites now, under the name 'Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!'.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I started watching the anime. Its sooooo great

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I just got around to watching the anime and genuinely liked it. I love how aware each character is over each other's creep factor. For instance, it was hilarious to hear a lolicon talk about collecting her target loli's stray hairs from her pillow so that she could make a doll sporting them to give to her loli (said loli would just love it, don'tcha know), only to have a hardcore masochist adult dressed as a gothic loli turn it around on the lolicon, asking her if she personally gave the lolicon a doll like that, would it be creepy? The lolicon's answer being yes, but not seeing how her doing it for the loli would be gross at all.

Mix in that there's some nicely done heart warming moments, it was a pleasant surprise. I expected to watch a few episodes and drop it, but it made me laugh, often and a lot. Only a few times did I think, "I'm human trash for enjoying this" while having a look of disgust mixed with amusement on my face.
Also, muscles.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Think we should rename this to Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! now, since only the first two chapters went by Tsubakuma?

The other maid one-shot reminded me of this, so earlier today I had reread the first couple chapters here, then the rest on Mangadex. Funny to find everything uploaded on Dynasty later.

To reply you must either login or sign up.