Forum › Citrus discussion

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's not going to be a guy, because this is a Yuri issue. If there is believe me he wont get that far. I sense if its a guy it's going to be sensei, better yet, Momokino xD. If not a random girl, who knows even one of those hotties Saburouta draws, or that girl who was on the beginning of this chapter, she said Mei was beautiful since when has saburouta focus on background characters unless they're involved ;) positivism.~kari

That would be some nice foreshadowing there, if this girl at the beginning would be the date xD Don't know any other good reason, to let some background character have a speak role, if she isn't involved in the story later on. Well...we will see xD

Exactly I'm 75% sure that girl in the beggining is the date. Why would they pass her with her friend talking about weather Mei is lost or not. she saids Mei is beautiful not to mention Saburouta only focuses on characters involve such as the little brats who help take the picture. It's not going to be a guy because Its a yuri from the yuri magazine yuri hime only focuses on Yuri. Thus...it will be meaningless because yuzu will find out rathet quickly and protect Mei above all. Do you honestly think Matsuri wants a nasty old or prick to do that to mei and then Yuzu blaming it on her. Nope she just wants a girlfriend Mei could spend the time with..and give her more time to be with yuzu...if not she will only cause yuzu to hate her, and like someone said bitch slap her. She doesn't want to lose yuzus trust.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Totally intense! Matsuri is beyond evil here, and I feel incredibly awful for Mei. I'm afraid that it may possibly be a guy as a client. They did put in a male sensei "force kissing" Mei way back in chapter 2 after all. HOWEVER, I'm confident that she will somehow be rescued by one of the girls, before anything happens. Perhaps, Harumin's sister might make a surprise debut here, as some mentioned? It would be interesting for sure!

P.P.S
Harumin and Glasses-senpai would make a cute couple!

You and me both! ^_^

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 11:28PM

joined May 2, 2014

Matsuri middle school girl. My ASS .... She is a total fucked up bitch daaaaaaamn it. I fucking. Hate those type of girls ... This chapter is making me way too angry

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 11:32PM

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

guess im not the only one

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I find pretty amusing how melodramatic most of the comments are considering all the critics about the series being melodramatic :P

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Exactly I'm 75% sure that girl in the beggining is the date. Why would they pass her with her friend talking about weather Mei is lost or not. she saids Mei is beautiful not to mention Saburouta only focuses on characters involve such as the little brats who help take the picture. It's not going to be a guy because Its a yuri from the yuri magazine yuri hime only focuses on Yuri.

@Bay - you're probably right, but 1) I really want to see both Yuzu and Mei bitch slap Matsuri! and 2) I would love for Yuzu to tell Matsuri in no uncertain terms that she only sees her as a little sister thus prompting Matsuri to show her true colors. OK, then a second round of bitch slapping for good measure :-)

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 11:36PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

People take a chill pill. The fact you're pissed off at the end of this chapter is a sign that the manga is good, not bad. It means it made the right involvement to make you emotionally invested enough to care about what happens.

It's like Citrus is SAO in yuri manga form. Popular title that people just seem to love to hate on and talk about "dropping" it every single chapter.

More beautiful art as always. Glad Mei is finally starting to look at herself and recognize her own feelings. On that note I'm glad the relationship is being developed at a legitimate pace.

Still waiting to see if we get anymore looks into the reasons behind Mei's sexual habits or if we're just gonna assume that one perverted teacher is the only reason...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I find pretty amusing how melodramatic most of the comments are considering all the critics about the series being melodramatic :P

DT - true. but let's be clear, this chapter IS sensational and this particular narrative IS over-the-top with the goal of getting this type of reaction from the reader. all in all, I'd say mission accomplished.

joined Jul 5, 2014

It's probably going to be a guy she's set up with. If I were a sociopath like Matsuri is, that's how I'd have it anyways - Yuzu likes Mei, Mei likes Yuzu, they're both girls - makes sense that it'd be a guy to drive the wedge even deeper.

As to whether or not anything will happen, I honestly don't know. I'm hoping that it doesn't, and that Yuzu will find out at the last moment, but considering what happened with the sensei earlier in the manga, I have my doubts.

To be fair, I'm more confused as to why Mei would even give a shit if Matsuri has a photo of her or not, she seems like the type who honestly wouldn't care...

I guess we'll see how it goes.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^+1.

Besides, Matsuri is doing indirect prostitution (if you can call it that) and most of her "customers" are male. So her internet friend could potentially be one. If it were a man, I think it would be more dramatic.
Anyway, I hope Mei's not dumb enough to really go and meet the "internet friend" as opposed to talking it out with Yuzu and explaining things rationally. "I just wanted to.. Uhm.. Take back your lips..!!"

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

It's not going to be a guy because Its a yuri from the yuri magazine yuri hime only focuses on Yuri.

being yuri hime doesnt mean it wont be a guy. gotta remember that the first two chapters were focused on Mei and a male teacher scamming it up.

although i do agree with you about the internet friend being the girl matsuri was with. i dont see the point of introducing a character if they arent gonna be used in the story.

joined Jan 8, 2014

oh man...I hope they can get the next chapter too us super quick!
and my gawd!! o_0 that escalated quickly, Matsuri went from over the top manipulative soap queen to sociopath like that!!!

this chapter was really good! i can't wait til' the next one!!
thanks for the scantalation ^_^

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

agree.. thanks for the scanlation!!! anticipating for more ~

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

sigh I really liked this manga, I just don't like the backstabbing cliche crap in stories. And that's what this is turning into. Matsuri is a pointless cliche addition. Sadly I've stopped looking forward to this release. I'll read it to the end, it's just lost a lot of what I liked about it.

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 11:59PM

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

btw mei's expression seemed off lol was it because of matsuri confrontation from the last chapter? xD totally, if mei ever meets that "internet friend" that matsuri has told her, if it was a guy. ugh, fuck it then i'm not sure if i'll continue this xd. this would have a het tag if it does

joined Jan 30, 2013

This latest chapter just... I'm angry. Wish the author won't give us this feelings of anger but hey you succeed!!!
I guess I'll just take this chapter as a filler and pretend they need to rush and finish the chapter so it's not part of the actual story. <.<

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Here we go again...back to square one ..just as they start getting close a new thing appear

joined Jul 19, 2013

Plot twist! Yuzu's internet friend just wants to play LOL. The payment is for snacks and such.

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

joined Jul 5, 2014

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

What do you mean by that?

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

That she thinks everything would be resolve by sexual contact.

joined Jul 5, 2014

That she thinks everything would be resolve by sexual contact.

Well, you have a point. But, hopefully she'll realize that that's what got her in this mess in the first place >_<

joined Apr 29, 2013

what a fucking psycho.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

oh great blackmail, another one of my favourite themes as well as love triangles. Sigh. We all know how this is going to turn out... I would love it though if Mei just turned around and said whatever you show that photo, I'm not going on a date with some stranger to turn down Christmas eve with Yuzu, but we KNOW that won't happen. Ugh I remember this manga being one of my favourites and it's gone downhill preeetty quickly with all this added drama.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was dreading the chapter but it was mostly lighthearted till the end. Mei needs a comeback next chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.