Forum › Posts by miochan21

miochan21
Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

So Hina's stealth skill is better than a ninja? Lol Lisa must be feeling that good and Yukina was too occupied to notice shit around them. It's ok Sayo you fought a good fight lol! Hina can just do almost about everything.

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 11:55AM

miochan21
Image Comments 18 Jan 18:25
joined Apr 8, 2014
Dvmcu4pvyaeb0cj-orig

Me and Hina agree: best girl or Hina's favourite oneechan as a present.

So true! Who wouldn't a Sayo as a present?

miochan21
Image Comments 15 Jan 09:06
joined Apr 8, 2014
Bandori-carry

6 lol! I wonder if the person being dragged is still breathing xD

joined Apr 8, 2014

Well, that ended quickly. I want more, actually.

What's up with these original works with long-ass titles lol!

joined Apr 8, 2014

Give me a Nikaidou reflexes.

Sends Nikaidou herself.

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

Yes, Rimi, kissing is an orgy lol!

It will be always Arisa with the sane mind out of poppipa. Peace has departed Arisa a long time ago. It will be missed lol! Saya and Tae got the wrong idea how they see each other lol!

Anyways, I would love to see more of this artist's work with Saya and Tae in it.

miochan21
High Fight! discussion 21 Dec 11:55
joined Apr 8, 2014

I think a Comedy tag must be in place lol! I totally lost it with how ridiculous the other pages were haha.

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

These two seem familiar. It's been a few years since I watched the anime. Isn't the wavy haired girl who fucked her brother before he passed away as a last wish from him or something?

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

Btw, I thought she was stalking Sumin when she was in the car after buying the raw version of chapter 45.

Wasn't it considered as stalking?

I assumed it was a coincidence, seeing her there in the car before I saw the english translation lol!

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

I think this is Seju's way of repenting from her past mistake. It's been 10 years and she hasn't moved on a bit. Seju would rather let Sumin take advantage of her than be damn honest that she's still deeply in love with Sumin after all those years. She thinks she'll have her always, which is not the case this time. Well, hopefully. She knows Sumin will come back after having a bad break up. But seeing that last panel in chapter 44, she might think otherwise. She's a fool for Sumin so bad, where Sumin is like a drug to her. Hopefully, it will be different this time, so she'll stop waiting for Sumin and crawling back to her arms. Want some good action from Seju. I want to see a desperate side from her lol!
Sigh... There is a slim chance of her getting back together with Sumin. Both of them are so broken. Big fat chance that Sumin will have a nicer closure, or so I thought, comparing to Seju. It's sad to see Seju is experiencing all of this pain for 10 years.
Btw, I thought she was stalking Sumin when she was in the car after buying the raw version of chapter 45. I found that somewhat funny. Obssess much hahaha!

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 11:00PM

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

Damn! Can't wait for the next chapter haha.

As for Nami's character, I would want or, at least, like her to help Seju to heal, fixed Sumin and Seju's cat and mouse chase about their bad ending break up. She always does things where she's filling and adding up Seju's contempt towards her. I just wanna know what is Nami's character purpose, not only an annoyance to Seju. The last time we saw her, just going from my memory, when Seju met her marriage partner (if that was right?). She left us with a comedic relief, interrupting their conversation with her pretending the used woman character. I'm hoping in the future chapters, I wouldn't see Seju falling for her. Nami's cool, but I'd rather see Seju ending up with Sumin.

Talking about Sumin, I understand the cold-shoulder attitude she gives Seju everytime. It's been 10 years, isn't since that horrible mistake happened? Sh!t happens when a person is deeply hurt. However, the pink-haired beauty, like Nami said in the previous chapters, is waiting like a dog waiting for her owner, waiting for Sumin's change of heart for years. I can tell she's still in love with Sumin, but she's doing everything to win her back and ending up with fruitless results. Poor baby, Seju lol. After Sumin met with multiple women, she's still there for her, including that sex phone call revenge. Damn! She's taking all the emotional hit, waiting up for her like she promised till death. I just don't like how Sumin treats her like she is nothing, like a scumbag. Like giving her gifts, such as cars, correct me if I am wrong, running up to her sometimes with relationship problems, as if Seju is not affected. I'd say she's strong to suck it all up for Sumin. She could fire her whenever she wants since it's her company and all, but she is keeping her.

One more thing. Sungji. Since the girl hasn't dated anyone and Sumin is all her first, confrontation is not much of her strong suit. When Sungji saw one of her ex's in Jeju, she didn't even suspect them as past partners. Ok, naive is the right word, or rather she's cautious, in order not to ruffle her girlfriend's feathers. I wanna see the day when Sungji questions Sumin's ex's and be 100% curious for once. I'm just praying to the gods/goddesses just for that one time hahaha. Like how she would react, knowing Seju was all Sumin's first and all that. Also, I wanna see a real hate, scorn, etc. from Sungji, like a more mature side from her. Maybe hatin' on Seju?

Just one last assumption. I have a feeling that they will share Sumin at the end, though I'm not all for that kind of thing. A win win for shortie tho, she'll have the two women that she love. Either tho that one of them is ending up with her. I don't wanna see Seju going all psycho, nope! Tho on the last chapter when I saw that face broke my heart. There is a possibility that there is a war upcoming. Maybe not so soon, but soon. Maybe we will see her desperate side, like a really desperate to get Sumin back. I wanna see her emotional break down in the present, not the ones in the flashbacks. A little is fine in the flashbacks, but I really wanna see the present break down.

I apologize for the long rant. This is all what I think from the past to recent chapters. I could've missed some things, but damn fingers are tired from typing after stopping of writing a report lol.

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 5:37AM

miochan21
LOVE/DEATH discussion 20 Dec 03:47
joined Apr 8, 2014

Gawd, that confession over there made me laugh so hard like 1 in the morning lol! I'm down for this manga it's very catchy! The great wtf moments are so priceless lol! Two yanderes and two hot chicks! Psychopaths in a different level and the sudden embarrass moments made my day in a strange way. I like it! Nice art too!

joined Apr 8, 2014

I'd never thought I'd see a Korean Yuri Manhwa here though. From what I remember Koreans are not so open to this kind of relationship. Oh well, Lol I'm darn happy. The releases this month are really good. Their Story is one I'm following and now this ^^ It's a yuri month for me xD. The first chapter was already comedic and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter xD.

Oh man. This art is wonderful and I can totally sympathize with No-re in regards to mornings, classes, and taking wrong turns to get to those classes.

By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.

That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know. Doe's Seol-a's name mean anything?

Also, is No-re her personal name or her surname?

Isn't it Nore means voice in Korean?

Nore is her first name and Kim is her surname. Same as Bek Seola, Bek is her surname and Seola as first.

Loving this so far. It seems like the Koreans are outdoing the Japanese when it comes to yuri towards the end of the year.

I am also thinking about that too LOL! Chinese and Korean is overshadowing Japanese yuri at the end of this year.

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 12:49AM

joined Apr 8, 2014

Sorry, Remi is such a bitch ==' She's taking advantage of Sacchan's because of how unstable the girl looks towards her relationship between she and Ruki. The poor girl is clearly showing that she has feelings towards Ruki. Although she's not good at expressing it? xD I can at least see where is this going to =='

Also, before the chapter ended, why Ruki was asking herself such as, what was she to Sacchan? She's unclear about her relationship with her? The previous chapter didn't they have sex? Argggh! Ruki is letting her girl loose xD. I kinda feel frustrated about this T^T. It'd be a matter of time when Sacchan would be tempted to do it with Remi !

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 5:55AM

miochan21
Their Story discussion 12 Dec 15:44
joined Apr 8, 2014

Lol Qi Fang's surprised at the girl's washroom was totally funny. I kind of somewhat think that page didn't go along with the previous and new pages but it was still hilarious. Poor guy he is, he always gets in trouble xD. The humor for each pages are really good! And I totally laughed at Qiu Tong in the last few panels of the fourth page I think? xD I really love this so so much!

miochan21
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 01:43
joined Apr 8, 2014

The F is so cliche at the end of the chapter, so more drama comin' up ;; and I can sense it. Also, when Yuzu rejected Mei aww, it was like a hard brick slap onto your face xD. Yuzu being an airhead totally waste Mei's effort by being direct to her. Now, she's like "I don't know, what's happened, why Mei's stop interacting with me and sh!t?" xD simply to say Mei is offended. After she's already set her heart and ready to offer herself to Yuzu, the latter just rejects her for the second time I think?
Sara's debut in this chapter foreshadows her role as a catalyst, it's like Matsuri's back then. I have my own opinion about this chapter, and I feel like that this manga is approaching to its end? Probably because of Sara's appearance this will awaken Yuzu's desire for Mei eventually? Matsuri's appearance has made Mei more honest with her feelings. Will this be the same as Yuzu ? xD She will pursue her love interest for Mei, because of course Sara.
Off topic, btw Nina she's hottie xD for sure.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 1:45AM

miochan21
Image Comments 24 Nov 21:47
joined Apr 8, 2014
Art04

i never thought i would like this chinese manhwa? right right?? anyways the first chapter was amazing lol

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

I kind of dislike sayumi here because of her possessiveness towards jun. their relationship is unhealthy. Trust issues is first on the list of problems that the one party has. Second, the second party spoils the other that makes her so dependant to her. yeah, I don't see the ending as a good solution, so jun still has to follow the curfew?! Lol! The other needs to grow up! sayumi might not think she's controlling but she is. I feel sorry for jun, but she loves her so I can't argue with that haha. Fluff does not exist here also. The art tho is good!

joined Apr 8, 2014

ruki and sacchan's relationship is getting good, but sacchan is not really into ruki. this kinda disappoints me, yet when i think of it back with her ex, recommending ruki to him. sacchan's is sort unwilling or willing to. correct me if i'm wrong with all this observation. lol, i;ve had headache and still read it. what i really like ruki scored with sacchi xD
i really like asuna tho too bad her relationship with fue ended...

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

Lol she got it backwards that was such a fucked up love confession. Never ever tomoe would be nice to her after that lol . This is such a lel for me! Also, tomoe's sister is freaking confused and is messed up by looks of this story.

miochan21
Image Comments 31 Aug 00:15
joined Apr 8, 2014
201309240232121a0

let me have her senpai instead xD she's hot <3

miochan21
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 00:01
joined Apr 8, 2014

btw mei's expression seemed off lol was it because of matsuri confrontation from the last chapter? xD totally, if mei ever meets that "internet friend" that matsuri has told her, if it was a guy. ugh, fuck it then i'm not sure if i'll continue this xd. this would have a het tag if it does

miochan21
Image Comments 11 Aug 15:35
joined Apr 8, 2014
40319353_big_p5

makihono canon now? xD

miochan21
Fragtime discussion 05 Aug 02:34
joined Apr 8, 2014

i never thought this would pique my interest and i strangely like it xD. i was kinda annoyed in the first few chapters towards moritani then ignored since it became more interesting as it goes.
i have a strange feeling that murakami san possibly likes moritani, but i do have doubts towards her at the same time.
the end of chapter 10 was epic xD and classic!

miochan21
Image Comments 03 Aug 04:43
joined Apr 8, 2014
Akko_and_mari___the_morning_coffee_by_cherryinthesun-d5pmlq5

this is forbidden for the cat to see LOL! mari got a nice breakfast there ah xD