Lily Marble discussion 15 Apr 01:26
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Risa has a period, right?

Tree
1 x ½ discussion 13 Aug 18:27
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

This backstory is so necessary and important as an explanation on how Asuka will expertly screw her mother in the up coming chapters. Yep!

Tree
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Personally, I think Nene is still not over Amane. I don't see the sense of deliberately showing up with your new girlfriend in a place where your ex is working. It's either she's a coward or scheming something.

or maybe she's an accomplice with that senpai, they've probably talked about how she should torture Amane so that senpai could take more crying pictures of Amane because she's envious of Amane looking so cute in pictures while she herself wants to pose cute but not allowed because it doesn't fit her.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 3:03PM

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

In my company Boss-Subordinate romantic relationship is not allowed.
Nami might be leaving the company because she loves Mizuki and Chief-subordinate in a romantic
relationship formed at worked is not a good etiquette especially if you're the Boss. Might also be the reason why she encourage Mizuki to step up from her game.
I can see myself so much in Mizuki, with her "I can't do this" mindset on things that she have not tried due to lack of confidence but with words of encouragement from the right person everything becomes achievable.

Tree
Cocytus discussion 01 Sep 12:58
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Doesn't it feels good to be with someone who's crazy over you?

Tree
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering maybe the reason why Aki is dreaming about those things is because Saki has a strong desire to fuck her friend? because something like this happened to me. I have a co worker and we are like best of friends and she claims that we are soulmates then one day she got promoted in our work and I was desiring to buy her a necklace to congratulate her but I couldn't find a perfect necklace for her, then few days after (me still looking for a perfect necklace for her) she enthusiastically told me that she had a dream that someone put a heart shape necklace on her and that's when I got the idea that I should get her a heart shape necklace.
and tbh this is not the first time that this happened, well, we often talk about dreams and such and she always dream about the things that I desire or predicts the things that happened to me. it feels like she has a sixth sense when it comes to me. :/

Tree
Citrus discussion 10 Dec 22:26
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

You, guys are too excited for more closure. Just enjoy the roller coaster ride.

Tree
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 02:04
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

What do you mean by that?

That she thinks everything would be resolve by sexual contact.

Tree
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 01:56
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Doesn't this remind you of Wakatsuki and Yukorin from Secret Recipe. :D

Tree
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 00:12
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

GOsh! the cover is depriving me even more.. >__<

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Wakatsuki! >_<

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

sigh I'm failing to like this Manga, Haru is just not my type.

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Why do I have this feeling that Fue and Sacchan likes Ruki...

Tree
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

The newspaper article is hilarious!

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Why am I remembering Shizuma and Nagisa in this? =_=

Tree
Renai Manga discussion 25 Apr 22:47
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

This is totally cute!

Tree
Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Tsunami!?

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

"You shouldn't do those things with people other than me."

If I were Idiotsuki I would totally react from that remark. >///< (It was a total doki doki unconscious confession from the president)

Well, I could forgive her for that since that's what makes this series cute. ^-^