Forum › Citrus discussion

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Eh, is it me or is everyone else getting the English translation besides me? qq

Just what Dynasty has been releasing. Some people have access to the raws. Personally, I wouldn't enjoy that. (I would either be spoiled and then feel like reading it in English is pointless, or I would misunderstand and then gnaw on the bedroom door until the translation is posted because I would want to know!).

joined Nov 30, 2011

Eh, is it me or is everyone else getting the English translation besides me? qq

Just what Dynasty has been releasing. Some people have access to the raws. Personally, I wouldn't enjoy that. (I would either be spoiled and then feel like reading it in English is pointless, or I would misunderstand and then gnaw on the bedroom door until the translation is posted because I would want to know!).

I did that once. My cat was looking at my like I was some type of weirdo.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

don't read the spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled

so is mei going to fuck some dude because she's being blackmail now? if so, seriously speaking hate to see character force to do something they don't want yet they would do for the sake of drama I mean love. So I guess it's either she refuse and fight back or yuzu comes and rescue her again. Anyway I have a hunch harumin onee-chan will make her debut next chapter.

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i usually don't mind this kind of thing in other manga...
but in my yuri?!
NO WAY!!!!!

last edited at Aug 10, 2014 10:28AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I am in love with this!!!!

Images
joined Aug 12, 2014

Citrus puede parecer algo que se ve en esta pagina todos los días, pero algo lo hace especial. Principalmente el arte y la forma de ser de ambos personajes, simplemente maravilloso.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Matsuri's grasping at the straws here.

And as predicited, her actions are making Mei react and be more honest with her feelings. I'm confident that Matsuri's plan will be foiled (or that she's just bluffing)

Another great chapter.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

If she actually sleeps for some guy for money the manga has officially turned to shit.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Way to just throw in every terrible plot line into one manga. Sigh

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You just know that Mei will totally do it unless Yuzu interfere somehow, Jesus Christ that chick... And that other one... And the other one too...

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Right now I am really pissed of with the direction this story is going if Mei really going to sleep with that guy that Matsuri f**ing b*tch choose then I will be done with this story and Saburo Uta...

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Harumin's looking fabulous, as always.

But seriously, do any of you really think Mei will actually sleep with some guy? To me it seems pretty obvious that she wont, but it seems like a lot of you are actually humoring the thought of it actually happening.

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 7:03PM

joined Sep 21, 2012

I can't believe that this story resorted to weird prostitution-related blackmail.

Sdf%20(2)
joined Nov 16, 2013

loud disgruntled sigh Matsuri really needs to be put on a bus.

joined Jun 12, 2012

This isn't making any sense. All these chicks lost their damn mind.

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

loud disgruntled sigh Matsuri really needs to be put on a bus.

More like she needs to be put under a bus

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Fuck that Matsuri girl seriously. She needs to leave. Oh but we need her for the sake of making this a bad soap opera

joined Jan 30, 2013

If she actually sleeps for some guy for money the manga has officially turned to shit.

But the art is so pretty!

Seriously though, we should pair her up with someone who knows how to write a good story... maybe Takemiya Jin, I never liked her art so it'd be a win win situation for me xD

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 7:22PM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

You people do realize there was no gender specific title when she told her about her "internet friend" so for all you know it is a woman. If she really wanted it to head in the direction of "fuck a random dude" Saburouta would have just wrote male specifics rather than keep it so anonymous (taking into account raws also didn't have gender specifics).

That or I'm reaaaaaalllly wishfully thinking.

Either way, I really want to know how Yuzu will deal with Matsuri after she finds all this out because I guarantee she can't possible not find out about it.

Edit: I just now realized my mistake. . .I meant Yuzu finding out not Mei. . .gdi.

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 10:25PM

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

You people do realize there was no gender specific title when she told her about her "internet friend" so for all you know it is a woman. If she really wanted it to head in the direction of "fuck a random dude" Saburouta would have just wrote male specifics rather than keep it so anonymous (taking into account raws also didn't have gender specifics).

Either way, I really want to know how Mei will deal with Matsuri after she finds all this out because I guarantee she can't possible not find out about it.

If you are wishfully thinking, then so am I!
Why, Matsuri, why?!?!
Let them fall in love!!!
I can't wait for that to happen!!
Also, I feel like there may be a small hidden secret inside of Yuzu that we don't know of yet... >.>
I'm just thinking there may be something else behind that look on page 23-24...

last edited at Aug 12, 2014 7:44PM

joined Jun 12, 2012

Either way, I really want to know how Mei will deal with Matsuri after she finds all this out because I guarantee she can't possible not find out about it.

I don't think there will be some random dude reveal in this type of manga. It just seems so unlikely, especially since it's in Yuri Hime.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's not going to be a guy, because this is a Yuri issue. If there is believe me he wont get that far. I sense if its a guy it's going to be sensei, better yet, Momokino xD. If not a random girl, who knows even one of those hotties Saburouta draws, or that girl who was on the beginning of this chapter, she said Mei was beautiful since when has saburouta focus on background characters unless they're involved ;) positivism.~kari

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Mei feels tempted by yuzu? I mean yuzu did ask to hold hands and then basically said she wants mei to touch her all the time. matsuri is always insane but mei can be normal and then have this random about of insanity god bless

joined Mar 30, 2012

This is one time I wouldn't mind it being cliche so yuzu please stop mei, the tension's going through the roof.

Images
joined Aug 12, 2014

Esa estúpida Matsuri merece un tiro en la cabeza y mei espero no vaya a hacer una locura,

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Matsuri, biggest clam jammer I've seen in yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.