Forum › I want to be bullied by a Gal like her! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It must hard being this m gay.

This wild ride is originally from a mostly-Het anthology, more of which can be read on MangaDex, for those interested. Many thanks to TanzaniteXD for their work!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mochi's genius is out of this world ngl the first couple of panels I was kind of hoping it'd be about bullying the teacher but what we got was great too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wow I wasn't ready for a face reveal, she really is just like I imagined!

I can't say anything bad about bullying if the M is so M not that it was really bad in this particular case, is mostly "teasing". As always it takes one Mocchi to fill my yuri cup! thanks

last edited at Jun 28, 2019 11:44PM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

No Majoccoid? :(

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Damn. Mochi need to make this a series! It's too cute and fluffy.

Can anyone recommend me stuff like this? (super sweet with an S and an M getting together)

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I Need Moe... I mean More. Much, much more...

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

Agh this hits all the right spots. My moe meter has reached maximum capacity. I really hope Mochi makes this a series, but I know it’s unlikely to happen. I really want more sado/maso yuri, especially of this fluffy teasing sort of variety. Really thirst quenching.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sabruness posted:

Damn. Mochi need to make this a series! It's too cute and fluffy.

Can anyone recommend me stuff like this? (super sweet with an S and an M getting together)

Maybe this ? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_real_her but the S is not a delinquent

joined Apr 18, 2018

Why does this work popped up in a mostly Het anthology? Now there's ton of complaints over at Mangadex regarding this "yuri crap." Oh yeah, also a lot about how Mochi's art is shit.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 12:53AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Their lost, they'll never know about the mochiverse xP

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

This manga awakened my inner masochist, a part of me that lay dormant for years, and now it surges forward from the depth of my psyche with rage and horror that it had been neglected and forgotten for years like a valueless trinket stored in the very back of the attic

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Noice S&M play. You can tell the bully does end up caring for her since she did change into less revealing clothes. Super cute.

I prefer Mochi's old art style though with the thicker lines.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 1:25AM

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Why does this work popped up in a mostly Het anthology? Now there's ton of complaints over at Mangadex regarding this "yuri crap." Oh yeah, also a lot about how Mochi's art is shit.

It's a gyaru themed anthology so there was always a chance that a yuri story would be done depending on who they asked. Just ignore the dipshits and haters over on Mangadex.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Bruh, the art has a charm of its own. And the short storylines more than make up for that.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

They fit together like a knife in butter. That didn't come out right.... or did it?

joined Oct 26, 2016

If they complain about this art they must love homogenized styles with no variation or uniqueness because Mochi's art isn't bad quality-wise, it's just a different style. This style was the main reason why I started reading Mochi in the first place.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 3:11AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Mochi exceeded all expectations with this one!! Hoping this one get serialized

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I know this might sound bad but when I first discovered Mochi, I did think that Mochi's art was bad. Not horrible but just really bad.

But then I got sucked into Mochiverse and I gotta say... if it wasn't for her(?) combination of "bad art" and her knack for stories that tickle our guilty pleasures through weird but cute fluff, I would never have been able to appreciate Mochi's charm.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 4:32AM

joined Sep 12, 2017

i need more.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

as a masochist i found this tame. it needs more

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

as a masochist i found this tame. it needs more

This maybe , https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_real_her

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Now there's ton of complaints over at Mangadex regarding this "yuri crap." Oh yeah, also a lot about how Mochi's art is shit.

Its 2019, let's not give our attention to desperate homophobes please.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 6:25AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mochi's art, crappy? No way. It's definitely more cartoony and simple looking compared to some manga, but it looks appealing and distinct to my eyes, and fits really well with the wacky over-the-top characters/stories they like to use.

Anyway, I liked this one, but IMO it's more perfect as a one-shot. I'd be great if the characters showed up again somewhere else, though.

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

My Student Bullied Me Into Showing Her My Panties reboot when?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I know this might sound bad but when I first discovered Mochi, I did think that Mochi's art was bad. Not horrible but just really bad.

But then I got sucked into Mochiverse and I gotta say... if it wasn't for her(?) combination of "bad art" and her knack for stories that tickle our guilty pleasures through weird but cute fluff, I would never have been able to appreciate Mochi's charm.

Her art is certainly not good either though. Even if it's not bad.
Personally I quite enjoyed her collaborations with the other artist. Mochi's ridiculous story-telling with a great artstyle is actually far better, no matter what some people here will say.

To reply you must either login or sign up.