Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Whaaaaat?! What's this lump of angst doing in my sweet happy fluffy fun-filled dessert?! I can't scrape it out like peas or Brussel sprouts!!!!!
burst out crying
throws tainted dessert on ground
runs away hysterically crying

joined Aug 21, 2017

Man, this fast plot progression has got me pumped for what happens next!

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

HOLY SHIT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fb_img_1558455956327
joined Nov 6, 2018
Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

accept the fact that you're about as straight as a noodle in hot water!

I prefer the expression "straight as a rainbow", but that works too. :þ

Aaanyway… I don't know on what planet you live, Kino, but what you had with Yori was a romantic date, no matter how you slice it. The curse of Class S is still looming over Japanese high-school girls, I guess.

But at least I appreciate that Yori left no room for ambiguity. When dealing with blockheads like that, you gotta drill it into their brain.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 12:16PM

Rsz_42769640_big_p3
joined Mar 20, 2019

NOOOOOOOOO AGHHHHH THIS IS A GREAT PAIRINGG T_T

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

ABORT! ABORT! THE SHIP IS SINKING!
PREPARE YOUR LIFE VEST AND JUMP OFF, lest you're ready for pain and suffering

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well judging by the title and my past experiences reading drama, my guess is Kino rejects Yori but they stay as (awkward) friends, Yori goes to Aki and be depressed, Yori got encouraged by Aki to not give up (mostly because Aki wants that love song), she writes the love song, and Kino eventually falls for Yori after hearing the song.
Maybe if Takeshima Eku's feeling evil he/she'll also sprinkle in some forced drama like evil triangles but by his/her past works I think the drama will mostly be mild so there won't be evil triangles (hopefully)

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Ganbatte, Yori-senpai.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

not this plot again

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

That last page hit very close home e.e .. me being in Yori's position.
I predict that some jealously will shake Hino and help her make up her mind... or hopefully something better

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

It's cuteness mayhem

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

NooOoOoooOooo! It isn't (maybe) mutual love after all?! Please don't do this to me. Damnit. I really need the next chapter right now. This... I NEED to know what will happen. Tearing me apart. Ugh. Well, at least we got some good story development. Mmm. I liked this chapter.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

joined Jul 29, 2018

Kino has more platonic feelings toward yori, but I won’t give up. I know yori will win her over rawrrrr

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

What a twist! I was really surprised that Yori gave a serious confession with no room for doubt so early in the series. I'm glad she did though, because it is true that the same plot started dragging a little with each chapter, but now the story's really getting started.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

... Maybe a kiss would awake Kino's inner gay? A la this...?

joined Jun 30, 2016

Here we go again with this plot bullshit.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 2:01PM

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Alright lads, prepare the ship! This will be one hel of a storm.

joined Sep 29, 2018

mission failed yori, we’ll get ‘em next time.

also pls don’t do this to me I don’t think I can take drama in this manga it’s my safe place lmao

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Kino: I think my love might be different from Senpai's

Me: Press X to doubt

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Zexalfan posted:

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

I see! thank you! guess is waiting time now ^^;
something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It would be so nice if people could stop assuming everyone is a guy here.

"Lads" and "dude" are gender-neutral terms in my book.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

It would be so nice if people could stop assuming everyone is a guy here.

"Lads" and "dude" are gender-neutral terms in my book.

well said bro

To reply you must either login or sign up.